The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really! I forgot about that scene. I thought the backpack had to do with Morgan since it was from that epi.

I agree about the writers potentially drawing a parallel between Rick and the Termites but the crops and resources at Terminus debunk their need to kill & eat people in order to survive.

I think Rick has finally learned that the world has changed and you do have to kill people that threaten your family. Innocent people have died in the past when he has tried to find a way to resolve something without killing. Carl even confirmed when they arrived at Terminus that the other man deserved it so it was possibly even a teaching moment between Rick and Carl.

ditto

My friend just sent me a text message from Atlantic City. They have Walking Dead slot machines! I asked if there was a bonus game where you get to be Daryl and shoot the crossbow at zombies but sadly no lol. She said her chair shook and GUTS was written in blood across the screen. Sounds lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter