The Wave on Thanksgiving

meghanb133

Mouseketeer
We have decided to brave the crowds and are going for 4 days around Thanksgiving. We have an ADR at The Wave for 5pm on Thanksgiving Day, can anyone tell me about the menu? I heard they have a traditional dinner, but does anyone know if they have other options? Is it a buffet?

I'm not sure what the meal is, but we'll see you there. We have a 6pm ADR. What are you planning for after dinner? we were thinking taking the monorail to the other hotels to check out Christmas decorations if they're up already. Or possibly Wilderness Lodge but I don't know how easy it will be to get there with it being a crowded night.

We have decided to brave the crowds and are going for 4 days around Thanksgiving. We have an ADR at The Wave for 5pm on Thanksgiving Day, can anyone tell me about the menu? I heard they have a traditional dinner, but does anyone know if they have other options? Is it a buffet?

First of all, the crowds aren't that bad during Thanksgiving. We've spent 3 Thanksgivings in the past handful of years and had no trouble getting ADRs or touring. It will be busier after Thanksgiving Day than before. Just be patient and flexible, you'll experience perhaps the best weather that WDW has all year and get to enjoy extended park hours, special events, and decorations for the Christmas holiday.

The Wave has had Thanksgiving lunch and dinner in the past and I think that plated traditional Thanksgiving meals have been choices on the menu, but no buffet. I haven't heard anything about this year yet.

Have a magical vacation! I'm jealous!

I'm not sure what the meal is, but we'll see you there. We have a 6pm ADR. What are you planning for after dinner? we were thinking taking the monorail to the other hotels to check out Christmas decorations if they're up already. Or possibly Wilderness Lodge but I don't know how easy it will be to get there with it being a crowded night.
I’ve been to The Wave many times and haven’t had a bad meal, so buffet or not, I’m sure it’ll be good. It’s nice to know someone from here will be there too. We need a button to wear or something LOL I’m just excited I won’t have to cook or clean! I think we are possibly going to head to MK to check out the fireworks depending on timing. We have APs and go about twice a month so I’m just hoping we can take it easy for the 4 days and RELAX before the madness of Christmas begins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter