The Wave or Trail's End Brunch for a Late Breakfast?

The wave is my favorite breakfast on property. The grits are to die for!

Good to know! I had shrimp & grits in South Carolina that all other grits will be compared to!!

I'm trying Wave for the first time next month, but my answer to the OP would be Wave if using TS credit, TE if paying out of pocket, based on transportation time & price/value of the TS credit.

Good to know! I had shrimp & grits in South Carolina that all other grits will be compared to!!

The Wave is a favorite breakfast of ours, but you can't compare breakfast grits with the dish shrimp & grits. It's entirely different with the sauce that is used. Being deep south we love our grits in any form, but those two are nothing alike - just so you know they don't taste the same at all. Grits take on the flavor of whatever is added to them! :)

I have only dined at Trail's End for breakfast, but that was back in 2013. I remember it being fantastic and an amazing value. However, from most of the posts in this thread, it sounds like I should definitely try The Wave!!

I think The Wave is one of the best kept secrets of WDW dining. We have never been disappointed there! Yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter