The Wave

Unfortunately the Wave doesn’t have any windows. It kind of feels like it’s in the basement of the Contemporary. Good food, terrible atmosphere. The only restaurant there with fireworks views is California Grill.

Nope. Had breakfast there on Monday, and it's practically in the basement of the Comtempo. Don't get me wrong it's a lovely little restaurant but there are no windows at all.

Thanks, do you know which restaurants around the lagoon do?

The best view is from the California Grill. There’s also a pretty good view from Narcoossee‘s, at the Grand Floridian, but it’s better if you go outside onto their deck. Depending on your table, both the grand Floridian Café and Ohana‘s have a limited fireworks view.

I’m not sure about the drunk part, but yes you can see fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian.

So, there's a viewing balcony on the 4th Floor of the Contemporary where you used to be able to see the fireworks. I'm not sure with all the new projections whether or not it's a good view anymore tho.

It depends on when you are going. If you are going July 4th, you probably won't be allowed on the Polynesian beach unless you are guest at the Polynesian. But you could watch from the TTC.

Going late July early August. Poly it is. Been trying for California grill. Hasn't popped up. Any lounges or bars that I could get a good view from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!