The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

i'm SORRY guys!! I do want to et to starting my TR i'm hoping to do it soon. I've pretty much edited all the photos. I got mine edited, Heather's, but now I need to get the photos from Eric's camera!

I just got done with midterms but i just got 3 group research papers assigned to me so its crazy crazy business in my life right now! Lets hope I start the TR soon! I did have a lot of fun at Disneyland though and of COURSE I lost my voice AGAIN!!! GAH. I can FINALLY talk regularly today after being home since Sunday night!

Hi everyone! No TR yet, I'm going to drop by Eric's work today to get his camera so i can edit and upload those for the TR, BUT!!! I edited ALL the video footage I took at DLR and posted it on my vlog channel (i started a new channel on youtube because everyone only wanted makeup related content on the other one).

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNwvBz7wbs

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqe7XY0EO3Q

If you're interested in seeing my makeup channel: http://www.youtube.com/jazziebabycakes

TR coming soon hopefully!

The videos are so awesome!!! They made my otherwise yucky day. I saw you had posted them when I was at work, so couldn't wait to come home and watch them, it truly made me feel like I was there. Can't wait to see your photos too, hope you were able to take lots of pictures at the Halloween party. Your costume turned out amazing. But the videos were truly awesome and alloweed be escape from this yucky, miserable PA weather for a little. I so can't wait to move out West, hopefully in a few years. :goodvibes

Hello Everyone!!

I know I said I would start the TR, but i got REALLY sick and am now saving my pictures for web bc there are so many that i needed as much memory space as possible ;) but, to get us started, I want to introduce everyone who will be present in this TR.

(you can tell we're an attractive bunch)
attractive.jpg

Top Row: my cousin Kaycee a.k.a. disneyL0VE, my cousin Derrik a.k.a budlightyear, my cousin Derrik's wife Heather, Kaycee's boyfriend Derrick

Bottom Row: my fiancee Eric a.k.a. shyboy72, my dad, myself and my Uncle Rich :)

More to come soon!

Oh I love the mugshots. :rotfl: I hope you feel better soon.

Oh I love the mugshots. :rotfl: I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you Michele ;) i am almost back to full health ! still have a slight cough and the left overs of an illness that i don't want to talk about because thats kind of gross!

Sorry guys I haven't started posting anything yet on the trip, it really has been SUPER hectic with school and halloween. I'm going to try to get going as soon as i can, but its proving to be very hard for me to do!

Thank you Michele ;) i am almost back to full health ! still have a slight cough and the left overs of an illness that i don't want to talk about because thats kind of gross!

I am real sick now, both my girls and I so I understand. Enough said.

How fun you are with Halloween. The kids are all dressing up if they are well. Kacy is being Columbia from Rocky Horror picture show in the men's jammies and Mickey ears, Kody is going to be Brendon Urie from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIebzvZTFus. We did the thrift stores for that outfit. And Loren is going to be an emo boy. His hair is right, and I bought him fake piercings, and fake tattoos. I hope everyone is better by Saturday.

I am real sick now, both my girls and I so I understand. Enough said.

How fun you are with Halloween. The kids are all dressing up if they are well. Kacy is being Columbia from Rocky Horror picture show in the men's jammies and Mickey ears, Kody is going to be Brendon Urie from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIebzvZTFus. We did the thrift stores for that outfit. And Loren is going to be an emo boy. His hair is right, and I bought him fake piercings, and fake tattoos. I hope everyone is better by Saturday.

OooOo! Those all sound fantastic :) I hope you'll post some pictures of them because I bet their costumes turned out amazing! I actually did get better by halloween, thank god! I managed to get some really cool makeup done as well! I uploaded all of the trip pictures on photobucket today and of course i had to use my multiple accounts because of how many there were. So if I have any extra, I will definitely post them so you guys can see what I did on Halloween!

I love youuuuuu! :)

Aww Courtney :) I LOVE YOUUUUUU!

Hiiii Everyone! I’m finally getting to doing my TR (I know, its been long over due)! To start off with, the people who are included on this trip include: Myself, my fiancé Shyboy72, my cousin (yes, just spelled with a K) Derrik, his wife Heather, my cousin disneyL0VE, her boyfriend Derrick, my father, and my Uncle Richard.

Unfortunately as the week panned out, my dad was not able to travel with us on Thursday because he couldn’t get the day off. So he had to fly in on Saturday morning.

Travel Day:

To begin with, Eric a.k.a. Shyboy72 borrowed his van from his mom and I was completely glad because I needed somewhere to place my costume down without ruining it and I was only concerned with getting it there without any damage. After the Trick or Treat Party, it would be no big deal.

The people on the trek included myself, Eric, Derrik & Heather. They all had work in the day and I had a full day at school including a midterm. We all met at my house and got packed. I happened to have to finish some of the Halloween costume stuff that day, but I had time to do it, so it was no biggie.

We got on the road around 4:45 pm. We stopped at Sonic Burger to get some food on the way and I sped away the whole night to Anaheim. We got the hotel at around 10:30 pm (needless to say I decked it on the freeways).

This is Heather all ready for bed !
DSC_0007.jpg

I was completely excited to have my laptop and internet with me because I'm so addicted to my macbook. I'm not even going to lie.
DSC_0008.jpg

Derrik, wearing the shirt I made for May.
DSC_0011.jpg

Eric, completely sleepy eyed.
DSC_0012.jpg

We checked in relaxed and called up Kaycee (a.k.a. disneyL0VE) to see if they got to the hotel, and they did just as we relaxed in the hotel room. We were all pretty beat so we just knocked out.

Friday Day 1 (a.k.a. the big Trick or Treat party day!)
We all woke up in the morning and got all ready to go. We were all pretty exhausted from the travel day, so it took us a little bit to get ready. By the time we were all done getting ready, Uncle Rich made it to the hotel. He flew in that morning on Friday. We put his stuff into the hotel room and left for the park! Disneyland here we come!

DSC02363.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

Kaycee and Derrick were already in the park because they had to get Derrick’s ticket at the ticket booths so they went ahead. We went straight to Adventureland and Indie was closed, so we decided to get on Pirates.

DSC02365.jpg

Always a good one. I just love the way it smells over there. The water smell gets me every time. I got ahold of Kaycee in the ride (don’t worry I wasn’t obnoxious on the phone). She was making her way there and they were also going to go on the ride.

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

This picture officially starts the beginning of goofy pictures. I win in this jumping in the frame picture !
IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

So after we got off, I took some pictures, recorded for a bit and waited for them to get off the ride.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

Once we met up we went straight to HMH of course. How couldn’t we? The wait was really only about 15 minutes which was NOTHING especially for it being so late on Friday morning.

DSC02368.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

I really loved this picture even though its all flashed up!
IMG_3085.jpg

I love being in the elevator, it is my FAVORITE part of the ride. The music gets me excited and I love the pictures in there! See, I'm in awe every time!

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

Oh goodness was the new gingerbread house, or shall I say carousel, was amazing. I absolutely loved it. I also feel like they had more wrapping paper and ribbons around but I can be completely wrong.

continued...

...continued

After we got off the ride we went towards critter country and decided what the heck, lets go on SM. The wait was only about 20 minutes, so we went for it!

IMG_3089.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

So I got stuck in the front but managed to get away with a little bit of splashes.

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

I always manage to look like I'm going to die!
DSC_0026.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

After that, we went to on Winnie the Pooh. That is now a must for me on every trip =) Its absolutely adorable. I love the way the cars move, the music inside, the rain coming down, the crazy colors, and Pooh’s happy face! It makes me so happy!

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

After we got off the ride, we went straight to Pooh’s Corner, which is also becoming a ritual after getting off of the ride. We all got a bunch of treats (I got an oatmeal cookie again from there because I love it!).

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

There were the most cute Halloween stuff in there!

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

continued...

... continued

Then we headed out of Critter Country and headed past Big Thunder and went to Fantasyland to see how the lines were. Of course they were crazy, except for the teacups, so we went on!

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

The pictures for this were amazing.

This is the first official bung of the trip and I think I did a pretty good job!
IMG_3118.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

This one made my day, bahaha!
IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

After we walked around towards Tomorrowland and saw that the Jedi Training was about to start and Uncle Rich & Derrick had never seen it before, so we all grabbed some food from places near by and ate while the show went on.

DSC_0046.jpg

It was super cute as usual! I love watching the little kids get gutsy and fight Darth Maul and Darth Vader. Too cute! While sitting there, I was admiring the ceiling because I never really pay attention to it. Its so nice!

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Then afterward, we decided to go on Buzz before heading to DCA. Of course I owned the world! I so rock at that.

continued...

... continued

IMG_3138.jpg

On the way out, we took some pictures!

DSC_0049.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

Of course I owned the world! I so rock at that. I was a little bit disappointed that DCA did not have the candy corns for the A’s. Tisk on Disney for that.

We went straight to ToT! Kaycee was having stomach issues, so she sat out.

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

After, we went into the Animation Building and learned how to draw Tigger!

38234361.jpg

We also went through the Sorcerer's Workshop, the Beast's Library, and Ursula's Grotto. It was fun! Then we walked through Off the Page because all of us love it in there, then we went to Monster's Inc.

Again, we went through picture time while in line! Haha!

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

After the ride, which I always love, we left the park to go to the hotel, rest for a while, and then let the ladies get ready for MTOTP.

IMG_3191.jpg

Whew! I'm getting kind of tired tonight, so I'm going to head to bed and get some rest so that the TR is still wordy and full of fun ! Up ahead is MTOTP!

Woo for the Bung face!!! :thumbsup2

I really love the Pooh ride too. It's one of my favorites. It's so adorable and I love how the CMs say things when you're loading into your bee-hicle. Like "pull the lap bar down until your sticky stuck!". :rotfl:

:cool1:Let the madness begin!!:cool1:

You know me too well!! Haha :)

Woo for the Bung face!!! :thumbsup2

I really love the Pooh ride too. It's one of my favorites. It's so adorable and I love how the CMs say things when you're loading into your bee-hicle. Like "pull the lap bar down until your sticky stuck!". :rotfl:

I love that bungFACE picture! I think it might be my favorite of the weekend :)

Oh, I love how the CMs talk at the Pooh ride as well! Its SO cute!

Can I just tell you how darn CUTE you are??? Seriously!!!! I love you girl!! :) Are you guys going back anytime soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter