The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

Can I just tell you how darn CUTE you are??? Seriously!!!! I love you girl!! :) Are you guys going back anytime soon?

I feel exactly the same way Kerri , and I'm not even kidding!! :) <3 i love you !

Its funny that you ask if we are going back any time soon because we JUST decided to take a trip in mid January because my cousin Jesse (he was in the latest January TR) joined the Air Force and we want to take a trip before he goes for basic training so we're going to go to DLR from January 15th - 17th.

How about you guys ?!

Okay! I'm rested and ready to go!

... continued

OH! I forgot to show these off! I saw these in Off the Page. I've seen the Disneyland one before, but I haven't seen the Halloween version and the other ones. I want one of these!

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

I especially loved this one!

DSC_0066.jpg

We rested up in the hotel for about an hour or so and then I started getting my makeup ready. I’ve been doing this thing called blogtv which is me live broadcasting and having people talk in a chatroom to me. I’ve been doing it for the people subscribed to my videos so I said I’d try to fit it in to my Disneyland schedule and I thought that me doing my makeup would be perfect for that time. The guys rested up while we were getting ready because they wanted to go to DTD for some male bonding time.

We were planning on getting food at Denny’s before going to the trick or treat party, but of course we were running late as usual. I did my makeup & Heather's. Kaycee did Heather's hair and her makeup and hair.

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

I was going to try to bring my DSLR but after putting my costume on, there was NO way that would be possible. At first, I was worried I would be kind of cold at MTOTP, but after walking around in the hotel room, I decided to wear a short sleeve under my costume (good idea!). We got to the lines outside of the park with about 10 minutes to spare before it opened up and I was glad that we did because last year we went in as it was already happening. I had a bunch of people call me Patrick the Starfish from Spongebob Squarepants. NO. I’m sparkly, pink and have no pants on. I had a group of teenage girls approach me as we were waiting to get in saying that they loved our costumes. It was really funny and slightly awkward because they were just standing and smiling at us. Oh & just to let you know, I am dressed up as Peach from Finding Nemo, Kaycee is dressed up as Abu from Aladdin, and Heather was dressed up as Sher Khan from Jungle Book. I was hoping to video a lot of the experience, but my video camera was full by the time I started recording outside, so no recordings of the party at all. Sadface.

This picture is funny. The backstory to it was i was going to have glitter with me and go up to someone and blow Disney magic on them in my costume and this was me trying to do the action of it.

IMG_3201.jpg

Heather and I are fans of Disneyland on Facebook and the fan site posted a link on how to make the most out of MTOTP and it said for trick or treating, to head directly to Paradise Pier and start trick or treating there because there would be less people and they were COMPLETELY correct.

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

I wanted to try and trick or treat myself because I wanted to see if I could physically do it and I actually did manage to do it !

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

Of course my head kept getting into the shot whenever Heather took a picture.
IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

The games on Paradise Pier were free and gave treats as rewards and we tried to throw baseballs into holes. I tried doing it in my costume and it was too funny! There was no way I was close at all.

IMG_3212.jpg

After that, we went to TSMM and the wait was only about 25 minutes! Yay ! The last time we went the year before the wait was about an hour, but then again we were there fairly earlier than we did last year.

IMG_3218.jpg

Since there was only the three of us, someone had to be odd man out and I decided that I would sit alone since I was a giant starfish who might hit someone in the head with my limbs as I was playing.

IMG_3219.jpg

As I got into the vehicle and got myself to sit down EVERYONE was staring and chuckling. If I were a spectator, I’d be cracking up as well. It was absolutely ridiculous! I BARELY got my hands to grab the ball and gun so this proved to be a little difficult. It ended up being a lot of fun trying to hit anything at all the whole time, but I think that I managed to get about 80,000! Not bad at all.

We love you costume so much. Patrick Starfish? Come on people get a clue. Kody was wondering how you were going to be able to eat to begin with when you were talking about Denny's. You three looked great.

I am in the process of getting caught up on all my friends' TRs today and thankfully, I didn't have far to go on yours because you barely got started!!!:lmao: Between the BUNGface and the other silly-face pictures, and, most importantly, your costume - which is easily one of the most hilarious things I have seen in a long time - I am cracking up over here!! I can just picture you trying to get in the TSMM vehicle in that costume!:rotfl::rotfl: Oh, Lord, too funny....

I also became a fan of Disneyland on Facebook - they have some great tips and info, don't they? Thumbs Up!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2;);)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my goodness, Jasmine, you are SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Your costume is fan-freaking-tastic!! :thumbsup2

Kaycee looks SO cute. She really does look like Abu. Her hair! :rotfl2:

Where in the world can you get those framed prints, I so want that Halloween one and hope to be able to purchase one even though Halloween is over, that is so awesome. Your costumes are so great!!!:goodvibes

We love you costume so much. Patrick Starfish? Come on people get a clue. Kody was wondering how you were going to be able to eat to begin with when you were talking about Denny's. You three looked great.

Oh goodness Michele ;) Tell everyone in your house I say hi and thanks for following along on my adventure! I've totally been slacking on this TR but you're a friend of mine on Twitter and i'm totally engulfed in the YT world now. Its crazy! & yes the eating was difficult for sure, and funny at the same time! haha :)

OH BTW, LOOOOVE that picture of Mike with the antlers and nose <3333

I am in the process of getting caught up on all my friends' TRs today and thankfully, I didn't have far to go on yours because you barely got started!!!:lmao: Between the BUNGface and the other silly-face pictures, and, most importantly, your costume - which is easily one of the most hilarious things I have seen in a long time - I am cracking up over here!! I can just picture you trying to get in the TSMM vehicle in that costume!:rotfl::rotfl: Oh, Lord, too funny....

I also became a fan of Disneyland on Facebook - they have some great tips and info, don't they? Thumbs Up!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2;);)

how terrible is it that i'm barely getting started on my TR! gosh, i'm such a slacker. my life has really been going though and i promise to get to this area soon! I'm glad I have you cracking up over there, I sure did laugh at myself most of the weekend! HAHA :) But then again, I'm a big fan of laughing and being silly, you definitely know this by now ! OH gosh, I really wish you guys could have seen me get in TSMM by myself, it was so embarrassing and fantastic!

Oh & yes the fanpage for Disneyland has great tips!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my goodness, Jasmine, you are SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Your costume is fan-freaking-tastic!! :thumbsup2

Kaycee looks SO cute. She really does look like Abu. Her hair! :rotfl2:

Oh hush Courtney!!! Thanks about my costume :) I loved having it on! I'm such a ham! OH & I'll tell Kaycee you say so! When she was first making her costume and doing trial runs I was going crazy because it was looking so good! & YES her hair was amazing too ! HAHA !

Where in the world can you get those framed prints, I so want that Halloween one and hope to be able to purchase one even though Halloween is over, that is so awesome. Your costumes are so great!!!:goodvibes

OH those frames are 3 dimensional! They're not even flat! You should really see them in person! OH & thanks for the costume compliment :)

Where the heck have you been woman?! I'm here waiting for the rest of your TR!!! Hope you're doing good! Miss you!!

HOLY COW! I've totally abandoned this thread! I'm sorry guys ! I have the TR written in a word document (well the first two days) and I still need to get them on here, its just been too hectic for me to do. I'm hoping I'll do it soon but alas finals are coming and I have 2 more weeks of school! I promise though that I will finish it BECAUUUSEE we are going to DLR again in January!

If you can remember my cousin Jesse from the trip where we met all the DIS ladies, he joined the air force and before he leaves for basic training, we are taking him to DLR along with cousins of course. So far the group includes: myself (of course), Eric (shyboy72), Kaycee (disneyL0VE), Patrick (TheAXIOM), and Jesse. We are still waiting on a couple of cousins to see if they are going.

Where the heck have you been woman?! I'm here waiting for the rest of your TR!!! Hope you're doing good! Miss you!!

I KNOW ! i'm sorrrry ! I miss you too :) I am doing okay for now, life is hectic. I hope you have a great time at DLR!

Thanks Jazzy Jazz! I can't wait to hear the rest of your TR and your plans for January!!

I'm hoping to make a January day trip. I don't know what day exactly, it all depends on if Texas goes to the BCS Champsionship for football! Jesus LOVES Texas football, and since the championship game is at the Rose Bowl this year, traditionaly the teams go to DL a couple days before the game, so I'm hoping I can find out what day they go so we can be there! Jesus would LOVE that!!

Okay, FINALLY continuing. Sorry Everyone!

OH before I start, we are not going to Disneyland in January anymore. Boo, but I think its okay because I need to save money for an east coast trip coming up in 10 days!

After that we did some more trick or treating as we headed to Pirate Cove. We were really hungry and looked around to see what we would eat. Where there use to be a Mexican restaurant and was under refurb was turned into an asian type food place. The way it worked was you would choose the type you’d like with rice, so I chose yellow curry. Then you chose the meat, and I chose tofu. Then you chose how spicy you’d want it and I chose mild. While I was waiting, I could see everyone in the kitchen and they were clapping and smiling and waving at me. It was the funniest thing. Then they waved their arms and shrugged their shoulders as to imply on how I would eat, so I pulled my arms out of the limbs and through the holes that my aunt made so I can do stuff and waved at them through the holes. They jumped up and down and smiled. When I went to go order my food, the CMs asked me if the costume was handmade, how long it took, if I got to get on any rides, etc. It was super funny. As I was getting my food, the DJ at the dance area behind the restaurant saw me and on the microphone yelled out “hey starfish, come here! You need some recognition.” So I went over there and Kaycee held my tray. They told me to get in the center and I was dancing to the Black Eyed Peas. It was so fun!

Then we sat down and Kaycee put a bib underneath my chin and I ate with them (very sloppily in fact). The food was SO good though. It was very much overpriced because I believe it was a takeout box with food for about $9. I personally love curry and also VERY MUCH LOVE tofu, so I absolutely enjoyed it. Towards the end of our meal, a CM came up to me with his pirate costume on and said “I just HAD to come over here! EEK!” and laughed and then he left and said goodbye. I was getting the most awkward and hilarious reactions to my costume!

After we ate, we walked to Bug’s Land and continued on trick or treating. At the second place I stopped, I got some craisins and the CM said, “I guess starfish eat craisins.” HAHA. Then we walked inside and took some pictures in there. I LOVE it in there at night time. Its one of my favorite things about nighttime at DCA.

IMG_3227.jpg

We noticed that there weren’t anymore stations in there, so we started walking out when a lady stopped me and asked if I could take a picture with her son because he was dressed up as Nemo. “OF course!” I said! yes! As I kneeled down, which proved to be somewhat difficult, he started crying and covered his face with his costume. Luckily there were nemo eyes on his costume, so their picture still turned out okay even though his mouth was clearly open and giving the look of screaming his head off. Haha!

IMG_3231.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

While we headed out of A Bug’s Land, the parade was making its rounds, so we stopped and watched it. Their costumes were SO cute!! I especially loved Goofy’s skeleton costume and Mickey & Minnie’s costumes! SO cute!

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

The dancers were in really adorable witches costumes. I swear, whenever I watch the parades, all I can pay attention to is the quality of costumes. They do such a good job with using materials and making all of the color vibrant. They are always so cute!

IMG_3247.jpg

After watching it, we went to the front and saw the cute candy girls and stopped to dance there for a while. The peppermint girl stopped and said “oh its my favorite costume again!!” We saw her when we first came in and she gushed about my costume and was very nice enough to take a picture of the three of us when we first got in. I seriously love their costumes. They are SO adorable!

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

We then walked into the Hollywood backlot and went into the Animation Building to Trick or Treat.

IMG_3252.jpg

For some reason this year they had us start at the exit and had the fluorescent lights on as opposed to the normal ones that are usually on. It was kind of disappointing to see. Oh, let me point out that all the CMs were very nice and funny the whole night when it came to putting candy in my bag.

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

uh oh, its a Peach bungFACE!

IMG_3259.jpg

After that, we went to ToT. I SO wanted to get on that ride while in the costume. When we were in the lobby, this girl was trying to take pictures of me and I could tell she was trying really hard, so I had all three of us turn towards her and I told her she could take a picture of us. So we posed. If you don’t know by now (and I’m sure you should based on how many pictures I put in these TRs, I’m a TOTAL ham). When we made it to the line before they sort us to elevators, one of the CMs kept pointing and grabbing other CMs to see me and she said, “are you a Disney character?” and I said, “OF COURSE!” Then she said, “are you Flo?” and I said, “NO, I’m Peach!” She works at DLR, she should know! I asked her if I would be able to fit on the ride and she said, “OH YEAH. Don’t even worry about it!” YAY! When we got set to a specific elevator, Kaycee let me know that the girl behind me kept trying to touch my costume, so I turned around and said “you can totally touch me, I know you want to.” HAHA. Oh did I not mention to you that she looked like she was about 17 yrs old? When we got set in the lines, I asked the CM to put us in the back so I wouldn’t block anyone’s face during the picture. There was a girl behind me while we were waiting to go in who said that she loved my costume because she LOVES Finding Nemo ! Yay! They also said that they loved Kaycee’s costume but they thought she was a flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz. In fact, all night we kept getting that I was Patrick the Starfish, Kaycee was simply a monkey, and Heather was Tigger. Kaycee and Heather had to strap me in because there was NO way I could do it myself! I had to put my arms through the holes and hold the starfish limbs the whole time, but it was so funny! The end result (the picture) turned out so good that we bought it! Kaycee has the copies so I couldn’t scan them in.

IMG_3260.jpg

After the ride, we walked towards the front, took some pictures, danced a bit more, and left the park to meet up with the guys in DTD.

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

On the way out one of the CMs sweeping the floors outside, said “grrrr” to Heather. We thought it was so funny! Then on the way to the sunglass store where the guys were, we got stopped by a man and his son. They were from Australia and he asked us “would you mind explaining to my son what Halloween is? He is seeing people in costumes but he doesn’t understand it and I can’t explain it for him because we don’t have Halloween in Australia.” I was surprised! I had NO idea that they didn’t celebrate Halloween and more that they didn’t know or understand the concept. It was funny to me because I made a friend in Australia and we were video chatting last week about this subject and he said that Australians always thought that our ritual of dressing in costume and asking for candy was weird. In fact, after I talked to my mom about this, she searched online and found that Halloween started in Ireland! I have a friend in Ireland, so I was talking to him about it and he said that they even have fireworks that they light on Halloween! How fun!

We finally met up with the guys and they were joking around trying on a bunch of sunglasses on.

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

They were kind of freaking out on how much we were getting stopped by people and I could tell they were kind of getting aggravated by it. We were used to it by then, so it was no big deal. The big icing on the cake with irritation that night was this massive group of loud and somewhat drunk Australians who stopped us, surrounded us girls, asked obnoxious questions and posed for pictures by us without asking. We were fine with it, but it was wearing on the guys nerves. We headed out and were tired. Eric, Derrik, and Uncle Rich went to the park and the rest of us went to the hotel. We separated candy and chose what we wanted, took the crazy amounts of makeup that we had on, and went to bed because we had PS for Minnie and Friend’s breakfast at 7:15 am!

And that was the end of day one!

Day Two!

Me being the time keeper, woke up the earliest and started getting ready. Needless to say we all got the park later than the PS. We all got there around 7:40 am and made our way into the park.

DSC_0079.jpg

I love being there before the park officially opens. There is something magical about being on Main Street when it is void of human clutter. Its beautiful.

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

We all got to Plaza Inn and got sat at our table.

IMG_3278.jpg

Again since we have a larger group, we got sat by the windows closest to Tomorrowland. I love the stain glass in there. It feels elegant eating breakfast in there, even with the characters goofing off around us. This time there were less characters coming to our table for some reason, but all of us were pretty tired, so it was fine. We ate a lot of food and really enjoyed it because it is so good over there.

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

DSC02406.jpg

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

Chip & Dale are both trouble makers and they loved messing with Heather!

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

We also happened to sit by Eric's brother and his family, so we got a picture with his nephew!
DSC02410.jpg

During breakfast, my dad texted me saying that he landed and that he was getting dropped off at the hotel and would meet us in the park. We finished eating, and headed to Blue Ribbon Bakery so I could get him a coffee and a pumpkin muffin so he would have something to eat before we continued our day.

DSC02411.jpg

DSC02412.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

We went to Tomorrowland to get FPs for Space Mountain because we knew how crazy it would be try to and go on it later.

Finally! It's about time, woman! I just finished my Christmas DLR TR and posted my PhotoPass pictures from my October DLR trip and you are just now getting back to continuing your TR from October!!:rotfl2:

Anyway, I am still giggling over the pictures of you in the Peach costume. That is the gift that keeps on giving!

I love the photo of the Partners Statue/Main Street/the Castle without any people in it. You can really appreciate the colors and details when there is no one else in the shot. This is the problem I had last weekend at DLR - there were so many people everywhere (crowds like I was not expecting) that it not only thwarted my picture-taking endeavors and ability to really soak in the holiday atmosphere, but it also kept me from looking in any of the shops - there were just too many darn people everywhere. So I couldn't hunt for trees in the New Orleans Square shops or anywhere else because of all the people.

I have never seen that Penguin in anyone's Minnie & Friends photos before.

Anyway, I am tuned in for the rest of the TR! I am sorry you won't be going to DLR in January, but, like you said, it is probably for the best because of your New York trip. I can't wait to see the amazing photos you will take of places in New York. I told you that my friend who moved to New York (the one who sent me the pins from World of Disney) is bad about taking photos of things that look cool.

SO - just as I sent Courtney on a mission to find Christmas trees in DLR to take pictures of, I am putting in a request to you for your NYC trip! I know you will have the photographer's eye and instinct about what will make a good photo. I am dying to see some really cool, colorful photos of not only the 3-story World of Disney store, but also the M&M's store, Dylan's Candy Bar (that is a fun-looking place with lots of stark white and splashes of color), maybe the Hershey store...and anything else fun and lively. If you make it into the world famous Serendipity 3, apparently there is about an hour + wait to be seated, but they supposedly have the best frozen hot chocolate desserts ever! Eat some good, authentic NYC pizza on our behalf. Try a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery. So much fun stuff awaits!

Yay for Jasmine! Again, you are so adorable as Peach, I freaking love it.

So word on the street (I don't know if you've heard) is that the WOD in NYC is closing. Well, they're going to turn it into a normal Disney Store (since the only WOD stores are in DL's DTD, WDW's DTD and then NYC). They want to keep WOD's in just Disney Parks. I'm not sure when it's closing or what's going on though...

Oh and don't feel bad, I haven't finished day 2 on my TR yet. Lagging lagging!

I thought I was lagging by waiting a week to do my TR for my one-day DLR trip!!:rotfl2: I felt guilty that I didn't get it done sooner! I guess it makes sense that I could get mine all finished before Courtney got her holiday TR done because I was only there for one piddly little day...sniff sniff...The multi-day TRs take more time and concentration. But Jasmine...still working on the TR from October....hmmmmm....:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 That may be lagging just a wee bit!;):rotfl2:

Yay, I so love all of your pictures. And of course I love your trip report. I am sorry to hear you aren't getting your January trip.

What a neat costume, makes me jealous for not having visited during Halloween! Thanks for all the pictures :)

Finally! It's about time, woman! I just finished my Christmas DLR TR and posted my PhotoPass pictures from my October DLR trip and you are just now getting back to continuing your TR from October!!:rotfl2:

Anyway, I am still giggling over the pictures of you in the Peach costume. That is the gift that keeps on giving!

I love the photo of the Partners Statue/Main Street/the Castle without any people in it. You can really appreciate the colors and details when there is no one else in the shot. This is the problem I had last weekend at DLR - there were so many people everywhere (crowds like I was not expecting) that it not only thwarted my picture-taking endeavors and ability to really soak in the holiday atmosphere, but it also kept me from looking in any of the shops - there were just too many darn people everywhere. So I couldn't hunt for trees in the New Orleans Square shops or anywhere else because of all the people.

I have never seen that Penguin in anyone's Minnie & Friends photos before.

Anyway, I am tuned in for the rest of the TR! I am sorry you won't be going to DLR in January, but, like you said, it is probably for the best because of your New York trip. I can't wait to see the amazing photos you will take of places in New York. I told you that my friend who moved to New York (the one who sent me the pins from World of Disney) is bad about taking photos of things that look cool.

SO - just as I sent Courtney on a mission to find Christmas trees in DLR to take pictures of, I am putting in a request to you for your NYC trip! I know you will have the photographer's eye and instinct about what will make a good photo. I am dying to see some really cool, colorful photos of not only the 3-story World of Disney store, but also the M&M's store, Dylan's Candy Bar (that is a fun-looking place with lots of stark white and splashes of color), maybe the Hershey store...and anything else fun and lively. If you make it into the world famous Serendipity 3, apparently there is about an hour + wait to be seated, but they supposedly have the best frozen hot chocolate desserts ever! Eat some good, authentic NYC pizza on our behalf. Try a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery. So much fun stuff awaits!

Sherry! Thanks about the costume :) I swear, that thing is just too funny to wear without wanting to crack up. I walked up and down my street when I got it home so I can show my aunt who lives a couple of houses down can see it and it cracked me up then too ! I have no idea where I'm going to store it now, but it does hold a special place in my heart now that I've gone through all of the trouble just for the costume at MTOTP.

I love going on Main Street when its completely empty and you really do appreciate the place more with no one around. I can imagine how busy it was when you went and how much harder it would be to take those 'money shots' as I call them.

Its funny that you comment on the penguin because that is exactly what Kaycee and I were saying when we saw him in there !

Oh & about NY, I'm going to let my friends take me where they may and not be too fussy about it because I am having them show me around. So its kind of up to them where we go. I did say though that I wanted to go to the WOD there and they did agree to it, but I only have 3 days with them and the person I'm staying with lives in NJ. So who knows what will happen. For sure though, I'm bringing my camera and tripod to try and get some great shots of the city lights and such at night time.

Yay for Jasmine! Again, you are so adorable as Peach, I freaking love it.

So word on the street (I don't know if you've heard) is that the WOD in NYC is closing. Well, they're going to turn it into a normal Disney Store (since the only WOD stores are in DL's DTD, WDW's DTD and then NYC). They want to keep WOD's in just Disney Parks. I'm not sure when it's closing or what's going on though...

Oh and don't feel bad, I haven't finished day 2 on my TR yet. Lagging lagging!

Thanks Courtney!!

I will make sure to see if I can stop by there because I really do want to see everything especially before it changes!

What a neat costume, makes me jealous for not having visited during Halloween! Thanks for all the pictures :)

Yay, I so love all of your pictures. And of course I love your trip report. I am sorry to hear you aren't getting your January trip.

Thanks Michele ! I'm not too bummed about the trip just because I'm going to the east coast next week and am going to NJ, NYC, and Washington D.C. I think I'll still have a great time even if I'm not going to DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!