The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We have a 4 Bed Presidential booked in August. I know these could be in any tower. How will we know ahead of time which tower to go to for check in? We've stayed deluxe once but all others were Presidential (2-3bed) so we knew we would be in tower 6. Any advice or thoughts? We'd definitely prefer to be in 6.

Does anyone have a copy of the shuttle schedule for WBC? Also, do you know the specifics of where the park shuttles pick up and drop off and what the shuttle looks like? Do you need to reserve? I will have a couple of teenagers that would appreciate the freedom of coming and going when they please and thought the shuttle would be a good option for them. Thank you.

Has anyone stayed at BC and spent the majority of the vacation at Universal? MapQuest says it takes 17minutes in good traffic. How realistic is this?

The presidentials are pre-assigned and its very hard to get a specific one unless
you are an owner and reserved it many months before.

When you get there you can go to either the main building or building 6 to check in.
It doesn't matter , as they both can check you in.

Checking in at building 6 does Not guarantee your unit will be in that building as they are pre-assigined.

You can asked if they will see if there is availability in building 6 and see what they say but I doubt
unless they had already assigned you there you won't get it.
The 4 bedroom presidentials are on all the top floors of all the buildings.

We have never had any luck with trying to change a presidential room for any reason.

You're going to have a great time no matter the building assignment.
Everything is very close and just a short walk.

Thank you! We've stayed there a couple of times and loved it. One trip we had to split between deluxe and Presidential so we did have to check in at the main building for the deluxe room. We'd prefer tower 6 because it's where we've been most. The person we rented from said his guests are pretty much always in 6 but we know it might not be the case. In tower 6 there was the presidential lounge. Do they have those in other towers, too? We know it will be great, no matter what!!

Check in question. We are checking in on 7/31 which happens to be a Monday. We land at MCO at 1:00 and renting a car. Reasonably how long do you think it will take to get from the airport to checked-in? We are planning on hitting AK late afternoon/evening. Also does it make any difference that we are checking in on a Monday? We booked through VS.

Thanks

Vacation Cindy _ from what I have read you have to book the shuttle in advance so hard for flexibility. Why not let he teenagers use uber. It will be about the same price.The shuttle lets out at the parking lot to the right of the ticket & transportation center where you can catch disney buses to other parks. Drop off at Epcot is same as Disney buses but just a farther out location in that huge lot. If you are trying to save money have the teenagers use Disney transportation to Hollywood Studios and then uber to WBC as that is the closest park to the Wyndham property. That would be a much cheaper ride than using uber from the Magic Kingdom to WBC.

So with all the many of questions I have asked this might be the "dumbest" I have searched the website and all but a good confirmation needed by others in our travel party. There is no type of shuttle to the airport other than ordering uber or something correct?

Hi! We have a 3 bedroom deluxe booked in August and really want a fireworks view. Having the view was one of our favorite things about our last spring break trip! We were in Tower 4 on the 10th floor. Does tower 4 have 3 bedroom units on high floors? Where are the best fireworks view 3 bedroom units? Note- I know you can't request specific rooms, but I want to have some options to try for at check in. Thanks!!

Has anyone ever booked WBC on SkyAuction? If so, did you make any special requests such as Building #, floor # etc? Were the requests honored? I am wondering if they would honor requests like they do when you book thru an owner. I wanted to try a different resort this year, but have waited until the last minute basically. (8/19 - 8/26 & 8/26 - 9/2). Either week would work for me but I was wondering if I should use Redweek and book from an owner or save maybe $50 - $100 and book thru SkyAuction. Any advice, info or feedback would be greatly appreciated if you have used SkyAuction to book WBC before. Thanks.
:surfweb:

Has anyone ever booked WBC on SkyAuction? If so, did you make any special requests such as Building #, floor # etc? Were the requests honored? I am wondering if they would honor requests like they do when you book thru an owner. I wanted to try a different resort this year, but have waited until the last minute basically. (8/19 - 8/26 & 8/26 - 9/2). Either week would work for me but I was wondering if I should use Redweek and book from an owner or save maybe $50 - $100 and book thru SkyAuction. Any advice, info or feedback would be greatly appreciated if you have used SkyAuction to book WBC before. Thanks.
:surfweb:
We booked thru skyauction and we requested a room on the first or 2nd floor in tower 5 and got it. But we checked in early(10 am) and I told them again, so not sure if it had anything to do with putting the request on skyauction? And when we got into our room someone else's luggage was already there so we then were moved up to the 8th floor. We were tired so we just took it, didn't want to wait around for a lower level room to open up after having driven all night.

We booked thru skyauction and we requested a room on the first or 2nd floor in tower 5 and got it. But we checked in early(10 am) and I told them again, so not sure if it had anything to do with putting the request on skyauction? And when we got into our room someone else's luggage was already there so we then were moved up to the 8th floor. We were tired so we just took it, didn't want to wait around for a lower level room to open up after having driven all night.

Thanks!! It's good to know that requests can be honored when booking thru SkyAuction too. Yes, we also prefer to arrive well before noon and check-in. We usually arrive the night before check-in. We stay in a motel for the evening and head over to the resort first thing after breakfast. Rooms aren't ready but the staff can look to see what is available and what will become available later due to guests scheduled to check-out. We use that time to enjoy the pool, and other activities. Often they will have us assigned to a room by noon but we may not get our before 2pm. Which is fine because we are having fun poolside. If parks are on the agenda for that vacation, we do not visit parks on check-in day. We use check-in day to relax and become acquainted with what the resort has to offer. I was afraid that booking thru SkyAuction may not allow requests. So it's good to know that they still allow requests even though its not guaranteed. I will be traveling as the season is ending so that may help, as it has in the past. Tower 5 is also our favorite tower and I prefer to be on the 5th floor or higher facing the lake/pool. I have always been fortunate to have my request honored and I agree that arriving earlier gives a better chance.

So with all the many of questions I have asked this might be the "dumbest" I have searched the website and all but a good confirmation needed by others in our travel party. There is no type of shuttle to the airport other than ordering uber or something correct?
HI, yes you need to order something. In the past we have used Mears Transportation and it was on time and reasonably priced.

Here now- a few changes since Chritsmas! First off, in our 1 bedroom unit they have replaced the non-stick frying pan with something of better quality. The coffee cups are smaller too- not the larger ones that we have been used to in the past. It is also quite busy here. When we checked in they told us that they were at 98% occupancy rate and that last week it was 100% which is non usual for them. Although the pools are busy we have seen no kids/families misbehaving, and have noticed that security seems to walk around more in the morning rather than the afternoon when the crowds are at their peak.

Check in question. We are checking in on 7/31 which happens to be a Monday. We land at MCO at 1:00 and renting a car. Reasonably how long do you think it will take to get from the airport to checked-in? We are planning on hitting AK late afternoon/evening. Also does it make any difference that we are checking in on a Monday? We booked through VS.

Thanks

Just reposting in case someone is able to answer. Also is it correct that rooms are not available until 3:00 but you can check in before that and get your assigned unit? Just want to understand the process so I don't waste time doing it the wrong way.

So due to a shift in my husbands schedule we might be going now in Dec. While I know it can still be very warm in Dec in FL (I live here in FL) we also know it can be a little cool too. Are the pools heated?

Just reposting in case someone is able to answer. Also is it correct that rooms are not available until 3:00 but you can check in before that and get your assigned unit? Just want to understand the process so I don't waste time doing it the wrong way.

Can't answer about how long it takes from the airport, but I can tell you on May 27th we got there at 10 am and we were in our room by 11 am. I'd imagine it would depend on how busy it is and if rooms are available that you can get in earlier than 3.

Higdonk-
If your flight is on time and if you do not wait longer than 20 minutes to get your luggage and if you do not have to wait in line to obtain your rental car and if you have a sun pass on the rental car and don't have to stop and pay tolls and if there are no wrecks blocking your progress and if you do not get lost ( Disney has the area by Bonnet Creek all torn up so traffic moves at a snail pace) you should allow at least one hour from arrival at MCO to arrival at WBC. There are so many factor that can make it take much longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter