The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hello...so this will be our first time staying at WBC. Can anyone advise which building I should request and how good they are at accommodating requests?We will be 4 adults and 5 children (2-10). We would like to be near a pool with a bar.

Thanks for any info.

Please update us as to the condition of Bonnet Creek after the hurricane. Anyone there now? Are services back to normal?

Hello...so this will be our first time staying at WBC. Can anyone advise which building I should request and how good they are at accommodating requests?We will be 4 adults and 5 children (2-10). We would like to be near a pool with a bar.

Thanks for any info.
4,5 or 6 are our favorites. 4 has a standard swimming pool and bar, 5 lazy river no bar (but close to pool 4 bar), 6 big pool and slide plus bar. Have fun!

4,5 or 6 are our favorites. 4 has a standard swimming pool and bar, 5 lazy river no bar (but close to pool 4 bar), 6 big pool and slide plus bar. Have fun!
Thank you!!!Have you been lucky with your requests?I rented directly from an owner so I'm worried I won't have much luck.

Thank you!!!Have you been lucky with your requests?I rented directly from an owner so I'm worried I won't have much luck.
We have had 50-50 luck! I do think getting there earlier helps. I have heard they don't really pay attention to room requests when you call or email. It seems that talking to the person at the check-in counter is your best bet. :)

Generally speaking, Bonnet does not take location requests unless you are a VIP Owner staying on your own points. They might shuffle things when you check in, but they might not. However, the resort is very compact, and nothing is particularly far from anything else. There are at least two different pool bars, so you'll never be too far from one.

I'm checking in tomorrow so I called WBC yesterday in order to "request" a room in tower 4 on the ground floor. Over the years we like this location the best. Anyway, I've never called in before check-in to see if I could make a request so I thought I would give it a try. The 1st lady I talked to said she couldn't take a request like that unless I was an owner. Ok, no problem. I waited an hour and called back and spoke to another lady. She took the request with no problem, spent a couple moments typing it into the computer and said I was all set!

So we will see when I check in if this actually works.

I'm checking in tomorrow so I called WBC yesterday in order to "request" a room in tower 4 on the ground floor. Over the years we like this location the best. Anyway, I've never called in before check-in to see if I could make a request so I thought I would give it a try. The 1st lady I talked to said she couldn't take a request like that unless I was an owner. Ok, no problem. I waited an hour and called back and spoke to another lady. She took the request with no problem, spent a couple moments typing it into the computer and said I was all set!

So we will see when I check in if this actually works.
Ha!!let me know if your wish was granted:tink:

We are checked in at WBC at the 4th tower and ground floor like I had requested. So that is good news.

The patio furniture was still in the room so we moved that out to the patio. There are tons of dehumidifiers present around property so I'm guessing there was some wet carpets. I found a dead dried earthworm under the coffee table in our room so im assuming the flooding pushed it in.

The resort itself is not full at all. I asked at the front desk if they were full this weekend and they said not even close.

We are checked in at WBC at the 4th tower and ground floor like I had requested. So that is good news.

The patio furniture was still in the room so we moved that out to the patio. There are tons of dehumidifiers present around property so I'm guessing there was some wet carpets. I found a dead dried earthworm under the coffee table in our room so im assuming the flooding pushed it in.

The resort itself is not full at all. I asked at the front desk if they were full this weekend and they said not even close.
Thanks so much for that info...i hope you enjoy your trip!!!so glad you got the room you wanted.

We are staying at Bonnet creek for the 1st time in December. Half of our party is arriving in Orlando several hours earlier than we are( The reservation is in our name not theirs). Can they store their luggage with bell services before we are there to check in? Thanks in advance for any information!

We are staying at Bonnet creek for the 1st time in December. Half of our party is arriving in Orlando several hours earlier than we are( The reservation is in our name not theirs). Can they store their luggage with bell services before we are there to check in? Thanks in advance for any information!

This should not be a problem!

Gotta plug Shelby Resorts again. They got me a 2 bedroom deluxe for the weekend prior to Halloween that is going for ridiculous amounts (and/or piecemeal not including the Saturday) on eBay. $140ish a night. I'm elated and looking forward to returning to my "home resort".

We are 12 days out and I called the resort this morning to confirm the reservation was in my name. I don't think they could find it until I told them it was for 4 nights or maybe that it was from Vacation Strategies but finally they found it. I feel a little better. I am still a bit nervous, but we stayed at a Best Western Plus for a couple nights this weekend and that room was bad. The door was super light, there was a huge gap under it we shoved a towel under for privacy, the bathroom light was outside the bathroom, no vent fan, and the worst part was the bed. Having survived that I'm sure WBC will feel like a palace. But if you have stayed there and liked the beds please post I would love a little confirmation.

We are 12 days out and I called the resort this morning to confirm the reservation was in my name. I don't think they could find it until I told them it was for 4 nights or maybe that it was from Vacation Strategies but finally they found it. I feel a little better. I am still a bit nervous, but we stayed at a Best Western Plus for a couple nights this weekend and that room was bad. The door was super light, there was a huge gap under it we shoved a towel under for privacy, the bathroom light was outside the bathroom, no vent fan, and the worst part was the bed. Having survived that I'm sure WBC will feel like a palace. But if you have stayed there and liked the beds please post I would love a little confirmation.

Woof, sorry to hear about that stay at Best Western Plus. I've only been in the master king bed at WBC but found it great - super comfy with nice pillows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter