The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We are checked in at WBC at the 4th tower and ground floor like I had requested. So that is good news.

The patio furniture was still in the room so we moved that out to the patio. There are tons of dehumidifiers present around property so I'm guessing there was some wet carpets. I found a dead dried earthworm under the coffee table in our room so im assuming the flooding pushed it in.

The resort itself is not full at all. I asked at the front desk if they were full this weekend and they said not even close.

Thanks for the status update. Have a great trip!

First stay at WBC!! Excuse my newbie questions!

Can I ship to or have groceries delivered?

Also, we have a 1 bedroom (larger unit requested). Which buildings should I request for fireworks views? My kiddos appreciate fireworks more from afar right now :rotfl:

Also, we have a 1 bedroom (larger unit requested). Which buildings should I request for fireworks views? My kiddos appreciate fireworks more from afar right now :rotfl:

T5 Pool view is good for seeing HS Star Wars fireworks. I dont know about groceries

We have had amazon shipments delivered to the resort several times. They will hold it for you. I don't know about grocery delivery but would suspect yes. I believe that bell services has refrigerated storage if a grocery service will deliver to bell services.

Generally if your unit has a good view toward the main building you can see the Hollywood Studios fireworks. Just ask at check in, the agents at check in will generally help you with a specific view if they can. I think that would be better than a tower request as based on the shape of the buildings you could conceivably get the tower you request but facing the wrong way for fireworks.

Another Newbie question...how do you guys get around paying $25/day for parking at the parks? Go to a resort and allow yourself extra time for travel?

Years ago my Mom would get AAA parking passes, but they've since stopped selling them.

regarding parking - for the times we do not have annual passes, we just budget the cost in our vacation.

Another Newbie question...how do you guys get around paying $25/day for parking at the parks? Go to a resort and allow yourself extra time for travel?

Years ago my Mom would get AAA parking passes, but they've since stopped selling them.

You can't (or at least not supposed to) leave a car at a resort just to use Disney transportation. $20 for parking is peanuts compared to what you save at Bonnet Creek

regarding parking - for the times we do not have annual passes, we just budget the cost in our vacation.

You can't (or at least not supposed to) leave a car at a resort just to use Disney transportation. $20 for parking is peanuts compared to what you save at Bonnet Creek

That's true. I hadn't thought about it, big picture style. I'll be sure to add that amount to my Disney gift cards I purchase to cover it! Can I use a gift card to pay for parking? I've only ever stayed on property so I don't know what to do in that regard. Thanks!!

That's true. I hadn't thought about it, big picture style. I'll be sure to add that amount to my Disney gift cards I purchase to cover it! Can I use a gift card to pay for parking? I've only ever stayed on property so I don't know what to do in that regard. Thanks!!

Yep, gift card works for parking! Also, if you park hop you can show your receipt and not have to pay again that day

Our stay at WBC has been great. With a 12 & 14 year old the extra room to spread out and kitchen has made a huge difference. Being able to do 8 nights instead of the 5 nights we did in the past has made for a more relaxing pace. The view from tower 5 is wonderful. Thanks so much to everyone who shared info on this thread.

Could someone let me know the phone number at WBC?
I made a reservation through VS, and want to call WBC 2 weeks before to make sure my name is in the system.

Our stay at WBC has been great. With a 12 & 14 year old the extra room to spread out and kitchen has made a huge difference. Being able to do 8 nights instead of the 5 nights we did in the past has made for a more relaxing pace. The view from tower 5 is wonderful. Thanks so much to everyone who shared info on this thread.
Curious as to your view. Last time we were there we could see the epcot ball from our balcony, and several different fireworks, but mostly just parking lot underneath and lots of woods. Wonder if the pool side view would be better and can you see any fireworks from there?

Our flight got delayed we have a lot of unopened items that need to be gone by 6am. Are their any takers? We have a unopened milk and soda some beer and apple juice and more! 3 pool noodles that won't fit in the pay it forward bin. Pm me if you would like anything

maybe plan C .. Building 4 has a wooden box in the lobby .. for leaving items to share.

I do not know if the other Buildings have a *share box* in their lobbies.

Gotta plug Shelby Resorts again. They got me a 2 bedroom deluxe for the weekend prior to Halloween that is going for ridiculous amounts (and/or piecemeal not including the Saturday) on eBay. $140ish a night. I'm elated and looking forward to returning to my "home resort".
We love Shelby resorts too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!