The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Sorry if this has been posted I have a few questions:
We are looking at mid June for 1 week. We'd are probably going to book through vacationuograde. We'd prefer a fireworks view and to be close to the pool with the pirate ship. Is that even possible?

On the first part of this thread it says the water in some of the kid pools isn't heated, is it too cold for toddlers?

We will have twin 2 yr olds with us, does the resort provide baby gates or should we bring one? We are driving from Denver with five kids.. any tips on what else we should bring?

We are looking at mid June for 1 week. We'd are probably going to book through vacationuograde. We'd prefer a fireworks view and to be close to the pool with the pirate ship. Is that even possible?

On the first part of this thread it says the water in some of the kid pools isn't heated, is it too cold for toddlers?

We will have twin 2 yr olds with us, does the resort provide baby gates or should we bring one? We are driving from Denver with five kids.. any tips on what else we should bring?

You can only request certain rooms/views upon arrival. Nothing is guaranteed. You would want to request Tower 6 lake view to see DHS fireworks or parking lot to maybe see Epcot.

I don't know about baby gates but everything is on one floor so you shouldn't need one. The water in June will be fine for toddlers. My kids never minded the water temperature. :)

If you book a presidential room, you'll be guaranteed to be in tower 6 which is in front of the pirate pool. They are on the higher levels, so chances are good you'll have a view of the Hollywood studios fireworks. The presidential rooms also have a full-size washer and dryer, will no doubt come in handy. Beware though, some of the presidentials don't have couch beds and the occupancy is different. You will pay more for a presidential room, however.

I would suggest planning plenty of resort time, because your kids may prefer it over the parks. Take advantage of the activities as well. Be prepared for you kids to ask you to return to the resort after a couple of hours at a theme park. Our kids often did.

We didn't need baby gates there with our twins. No issues. They will deliver high chairs and pack n plays to your room. Request when you check in.

With lots of kids, you'll need lots of snacks, so don't forget chip clips and plastic bags and whatever you're going to store them in. Also, while the resort gives you detergent, they don't provide dryer sheets.

Your concern in June won't be if the water is too cold, if anything you may find it more warm than you're used to.

Thanks!
We stayed onsite at POR two years ago. We are excited to do our first offsite stay! Normally we go back mid day for a rest then back for evening fun and TS. I'm not really looking forward to cooking on vacation this time but I'll have to keep coat down somehow!

QUOTE="Upatnoon, post: 58380802, member: 98108"]If you book a presidential room, you'll be guaranteed to be in tower 6 which is in front of the pirate pool. They are on the higher levels, so chances are good you'll have a view of the Hollywood studios fireworks. The presidential rooms also have a full-size washer and dryer, will no doubt come in handy. Beware though, some of the presidentials don't have couch beds and the occupancy is different. You will pay more for a presidential room, however.

I would suggest planning plenty of resort time, because your kids may prefer it over the parks. Take advantage of the activities as well. Be prepared for you kids to ask you to return to the resort after a couple of hours at a theme park. Our kids often did.

We didn't need baby gates there with our twins. No issues. They will deliver high chairs and pack n plays to your room. Request when you check in.

With lots of kids, you'll need lots of snacks, so don't forget chip clips and plastic bags and whatever you're going to store them in. Also, while the resort gives you detergent, they don't provide dryer sheets.

Your concern in June won't be if the water is too cold, if anything you may find it more warm than you're used to.[/QUOTE]

We have our first stay at WBC this upcoming weekend! I booked a 3 bedroom deluxe through Vacation Strategy and understand I cannot make any requests until I check-in. I don't really have any- we will be out in the parks a lot of the time and it's prob going to be too chilly for my lil' Floridian babes to use the pool (though they keep begging to so I will take suits just in case). I'd like more of a quiet area (not over looking the pool) so DD could possibly nap during a mid-day break. Any suggestions for where to make a request? My first request will really just be an early check-in ( we will prob be arriving between 11-12). Does anyone know how likely it will be that a 3 bedroom Deluxe would be available at that time? Thanks so much!

We have our first stay at WBC this upcoming weekend! I booked a 3 bedroom deluxe through Vacation Strategy and understand I cannot make any requests until I check-in. I don't really have any- we will be out in the parks a lot of the time and it's prob going to be too chilly for my lil' Floridian babes to use the pool (though they keep begging to so I will take suits just in case). I'd like more of a quiet area (not over looking the pool) so DD could possibly nap during a mid-day break. Any suggestions for where to make a request? My first request will really just be an early check-in ( we will prob be arriving between 11-12). Does anyone know how likely it will be that a 3 bedroom Deluxe would be available at that time? Thanks so much!
I"d probably ask for building 1 or 2. They seem to be on the quieter side of the resort and are far enough away from the pool. We prefer building 3 on that side of the resort because it's close to a pool and eatery but also on the quiet side. The playground is also on that side of the pond which is nice.

We just booked our first stay at WBC for this February, for 10 nights. We have two small sons, age 4 and under 1. My four year old is very active. One thing I am worried about is being on a high floor with the balcony. Have any of you ever stayed on a high floor with small children? If so, did you have any worry with the children around the balcony? Are there locks on the doors out of reach of small kids? I don't think a ground level floor would be ideal either. I know you can't ask for specific rooms so I'm starting to worry about it. I'd rather have a second floor room than a room with a view.

We were on the 9th floor with my (just turned) 3 yr old. He WAS able to reach and maneuver the lock on the sliding glass door. The door was extremely heavy, so he was barely able to inch it open. It was certainly not easy, but he could do it. We simply placed one of the side chairs in front of the door or kept the privacy curtain closed.

I am not sure where to post this, so I am asking here:
is there any other hotels comparable to WBC that are located in different states? I would like to book a vacation just for that hotel but would like to choose a different location this time?

There are many indeed. I suggest looking at timeshare reviews on Tugbbs.com looking through redweek for ideas. The Wyndham system has resorts in pretty much any tourist area. The Wisconsin Dells, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach, Tennessee and more. There are many, many places.

There are other timeshare systems as well that offer similar-style accommodations.

I have stayed at WBC before in both a 1 and a 2 bedroom. I have a 3 bedroom booked in June through VS. Where are the 3 bedrooms located? I understand that there are 3 bedrooms in all the buildings but are they only on certain floors or does every floor have them? are they just a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom combined with a connecting door?

I have found it hard to even cook breakfast. There is only one frying pan and it is the stainless type. I need Non-stick! lol
Most Wyndham resorts have stainless cookware with one additional non-stick skillet. If your kitchen doesn't have one, try calling to request one.

I have stayed at WBC before in both a 1 and a 2 bedroom. I have a 3 bedroom booked in June through VS. Where are the 3 bedrooms located? I understand that there are 3 bedrooms in all the buildings but are they only on certain floors or does every floor have them? are they just a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom combined with a connecting door?
I believe 3 bedrooms are on every floor. They are dedicated three bedrooms, no connecting door. When you walk in the door, if you go to the right there are 2 bedrooms, bath and washer dryer. If you go straight there is the kitchen, family room. The master bedroom is off of the family room next to the kitchen.

We've had a three bedroom on the first floor, 3rd floor and a higher floor in tower six.

E6F74D7D-3176-44C0-9B6E-C7CF430C616A.jpeg

Anyone know if 1 bedroom presidentials are all in one building or spread out among all of them? Generally on higher floors? Or not really? Generally good views?

I will be staying at WBC for a fifth time, we love it.

I have a question thou. We are staying at WBC for US thanksgiving. Does anyone know of anywhere that would deliver a thanksgiving meal?It's just my wife, a 3 year old, 10 month old and myself. Pick up would also work if it's not to far from WBC.

That would be my one complaint about WBC, the food choices at the resort aren't great :(

Thanks Brandon

I will be staying at WBC for a fifth time, we love it.

I have a question thou. We are staying at WBC for US thanksgiving. Does anyone know of anywhere that would deliver a thanksgiving meal?It's just my wife, a 3 year old, 10 month old and myself. Pick up would also work if it's not to far from WBC.

That would be my one complaint about WBC, the food choices at the resort aren't great :(

Thanks Brandon

I can't find a listing on their website, but I'm fairly certain that Publix supermarket does prepared Thanksgiving meals, that would be pickup but not far at all.

We are big Publix fans and have never been disappointed (they make a great "Thanksgiving" sandwich by the way!) I'm pretty sure my Floridian parents have done their Thanksgiving meals in the past. You may want to give a call to the nearest Publix, which is the Celebration location:

STORE NUMBER
ADDRESS
29 Blake Blvd
Celebration, FL 34747-5414
PHONE
  • Main: (321) 939-3100
  • Pharmacy: (321) 939-3106
  • Liquor: (321) 939-3109

Anyone know if 1 bedroom presidentials are all in one building or spread out among all of them? Generally on higher floors? Or not really? Generally good views?
All 1,2 an 3 bedroom presidentials at WBC are in Tower 6 on the upper floors. The 4 bedroom presidentials are located in all towers on the upper floors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter