The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Thank you for updating us regarding delivery charges. I was going to order (food, paper goods, etc) from Amazon Prime and Garfen Grocer but thinking the entire order should come from Garden Grocer.

I will also share my experience late next week.

Ok JuneChickie, I've got things packed up, let me know when you're ready.

Everyone else: I ordered a Disney book from Amazon that we couldn't find at the shops in the park, it was delivered today. Even for a fairly small package WBC tried to charge me $20. I complained and they waived the fee.

Does anyone have a link to a room map for WBC? I need to make a room request sooner rather than later.

If Vacation Strategies tells me they see no availability for my date range, does that mean there's no point asking others for quotes, or do different point owners see different availability? This is for Oct. 5-8 in a 2BR.

If Vacation Strategies tells me they see no availability for my date range, does that mean there's no point asking others for quotes, or do different point owners see different availability? This is for Oct. 5-8 in a 2BR.

Not available on the Wyndham site so unless someone has those specific dates, it is almost impossible to amend a reservation if the dates are unavailable. That being said, your dates are very close to when VIP get their 50% discounts with free upgrades so that might make getting those dates even more difficult (unless an owner falls into them and books them when the see it.)

I called twice within two weeks of our trip and they would not entertain our room request. We are here now and in Tower 2, which is far from the pools. Upon check in I tried to ask for Tower 5 or 6 but they did not anything w a view avail.

Also, had prime groceries delivered without a problem.

I called twice within two weeks of our trip and they would not entertain our room request. We are here now and in Tower 2, which is far from the pools. Upon check in I tried to ask for Tower 5 or 6 but they did not anything w a view avail.

Also, had prime groceries delivered without a problem.

Bummer. I've been able to do it twice now. I guess it just depends on who answers the phone.

We have 2- 2 bedrooms booked for January ..I hope we can at the least get into the same building.

Not available on the Wyndham site so unless someone has those specific dates, it is almost impossible to amend a reservation if the dates are unavailable. That being said, your dates are very close to when VIP get their 50% discounts with free upgrades so that might make getting those dates even more difficult (unless an owner falls into them and books them when the see it.)
Try Tripbound...https://www.tripbound.com/florida/orlando/wyndham-bonnet-creek/thank-you-quote/?uid=1533356404/
We are going Oct 3-7 and booked w them. VS told me they did not have any more Points left this year or I would have booked through them again. But, I think the 1 BR was sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter