The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

thank you for sharing this , I didn't know about " tripbound "
and may have to give them a try for October
Good luck! I was also used a coupon for new customers. I cannot report after the booking process since my trip is also in October but it seems that there are good reviews and customer service was great.

Thanks from me too for that suggestion! It looks like Tripbound may have my dates available, but in the meantime I’ve gotten really excited to try the Gaylord...

We were last at WBC in October 2015. We are going back this October and will be driving to all the parks. I heard there's some road construction near the resort right now. Can anyone give estimated drive times to MK, Epcot, DHS and AK? We plan to RD each day so drive time is an important component of our plans to get there in time.

We were last at WBC in October 2015. We are going back this October and will be driving to all the parks. I heard there's some road construction near the resort right now. Can anyone give estimated drive times to MK, Epcot, DHS and AK? We plan to RD each day so drive time is an important component of our plans to get there in time.
We are here now and I did not see any lane closures to hold up traffic. We’ve been to all the parks.

The heavy traffic is in front of a Disney Springs which has been like that for years. It’s actually much better than it used to be. All the parks are to the left when you exit Chelonia Parkway to Buena Vista Drive coming from WBC. No closures that way.

We will be traveling with friends that have 2 toddlers, ages will be 2 & 4. Wondering about on site babysitting service and any recommendation from people who have used one of the companies like kids night out, etc? Any info , recommendations are much appreciated. Thank You

Hello all! We are 16 days away from our first stay at WBC. We checked the website, but do not see what type of coffee pot the one bedroom has. Would someone mind sharing, please?

Hello all! We are 16 days away from our first stay at WBC. We checked the website, but do not see what type of coffee pot the one bedroom has. Would someone mind sharing, please?

I can't remember the brand but they are full-size, drip coffee makers. They take standard cone filters. I hope that helps, if you have additional questions feel free to ask!

The heavy traffic is in front of a Disney Springs which has been like that for years. It’s actually much better than it used to be. All the parks are to the left when you exit Chelonia Parkway to Buena Vista Drive coming from WBC. No closures that way.
Can you reach Epcot by turning right off of Chelonia? I think Epcot Center Drive is on that side.

I can't remember the brand but they are full-size, drip coffee makers. They take standard cone filters. I hope that helps, if you have additional questions feel free to ask!
Great, thank you! We decided to rent a car and get groceries on the way in from the airport. Can't wait!

We went through Vacation Strategy to book WBC from an owner. Am I eligible to receive Wyndham reward points for this stay? I could not find anything on the Wyndham rewards site.

about a week before your dates ,, I would recommend you call them
and ask to have it put in the notes of those two reservations that you are family and to
please put you in the same building.

there is no guarantee , but the word " family " on 2 reservations does help
with getting the same building
What phone number do you call? I would like to request building 5.

Msb578 - no don’t turn right off Chelonia.
Instead go straight across Buena Vista Drive
Now you are on Backstage Lane ( the road you want on the way home from Epcot)
The next intersection is overpass road. Turn right but stay in middle lane as in the past the right lane put you exiting the property. This may have changed with all the area construction. You will go overtop the road and turn left onto Bonnet Creek Pkwy. Then you will turn left onto Epcot center drive.
Bring up map quest and look on the map.
This way you avoid trying to turn left onto Bonnet Creek Pkwy off of Buena Vista Drive.

I am also wondering estimated driving times. I have an 8am breakfast reservation at Be Our Guest at MK and wondering how early we should leave the resort. We will have a rental car.

To be safe I would leave shortly after 7am.
You do have a good distance to drive.
Then park and get tram to ticket and transportation center.
Then go through security.
Take boat or monorail to park.
If park opens at 9 there will be a special gate for 8 am reservations.
Once in the park you still have a long walk to Be Our Guest Restaurant.
Plus you will want to stop and take pictures with so few people around.
If for some reason you are running late then drive to Contemporary hotel and valet park your car. It will cost more than lot parking but it is a short walk to the Magic Kingdom and a short line for security.

To be safe I would leave shortly after 7am.
You do have a good distance to drive.
Then park and get tram to ticket and transportation center.
Then go through security.
Take boat or monorail to park.
If park opens at 9 there will be a special gate for 8 am reservations.
Once in the park you still have a long walk to Be Our Guest Restaurant.
Plus you will want to stop and take pictures with so few people around.
If for some reason you are running late then drive to Contemporary hotel and valet park your car. It will cost more than lot parking but it is a short walk to the Magic Kingdom and a short line for security.
That sounds reasonable. Thanks!
Would I have to say I am visiting the contemporary to park there or is the valet open to anyone?

Would I have to say I am visiting the contemporary to park there or is the valet open to anyone?
If you have an ADR or just want to check out the Contemporary, you might be able to get a three hour parking pass. Since parking is for resort guests who now have to pay to park there (at least, they are supposed to pay $24/nt for deluxe resorts), I am not sure how the valet would work (it's $33). I am seeing posts where the gate guards may or may not let people in who are not resort guests. Disney parks do have the preferred parking for $45, though. I have never used it and am not sure how it works at the TTC. I am wondering if Uber of Lyft might be easier or more efficient so you can arrive on time.

Last edited:

Our mileage has varied... Sometimes the gate attendants are more disagreeable and sometimes they just don't care. If you are going to valet park, tell the gate person that you are visiting to shop and eat at the contempo cafe and that you know you will need to valet. They should direct you to the front where you can valet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter