The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Our mileage has varied... Sometimes the gate attendants are more disagreeable and sometimes they just don't care. If you are going to valet park, tell the gate person that you are visiting to shop and eat at the contempo cafe and that you know you will need to valet. They should direct you to the front where you can valet.
Good to know!

Can anyone comment on the type of door handles on the bedroom doors at WBC? We haven't been in a few years (and never with children) and we'll need to bring some kid safe door knob things for a couple of the bedrooms. Are they all lever handles throughout the suites or regular doorknobs?

Usually have someone in our party who drives to bonnet creek but this year that is not the case has anyone shipped some things they may need or want to bonnet creek prior to arrival? How and would this work?

We have exchanged into WBC several times through RCI (we have another timeshare in SC that we deposit into RCI every yr). Absolutely LOVE WBC. We are also DVC members so I am pretty familiar with how RCI as well as DVC works. However, I am starting to think more and more of actually owning at WBC. This would guarantee that I can get into WBC when I want to. I have seen several very reasonable priced contracts on the resale market. My question is, can anyone steer me in the right direction as to how Club Wyndham works? Really would not like to be hit with unexpected charges, etc. I appreciate any help with this!!

We own with Wyndham. Our contract is paid off so all we get are the annual assessments. Our points are good at any of their resorts pretty much the same. When you buy from an owner there are charges to transfer the contract and put everything in your name. Be careful if there are unused points. It took multiple calls to get those credited.

As a Wyndham owner we have always gotten better rooms. I have always asked for a higher floor lake view and we have gotten really good one that way.

The only thing that bugs me is that they still insist on charging me a $150 deposit when we check in. That really irritates me.

Does the hot breakfast have an omelet station? I called and got two different answers and I'm just trying to get the correct info. Thanks!

Our mileage has varied... Sometimes the gate attendants are more disagreeable and sometimes they just don't care. If you are going to valet park, tell the gate person that you are visiting to shop and eat at the contempo cafe and that you know you will need to valet. They should direct you to the front where you can valet.
okay, thanks!

We got a text and phone call from WBC to confirm our room and ask if there was anything we needed (wow, what great guest service!). We were told we will be in building 6. If we end up not getting a pool view, what will can we expect--parking lot view? Lake view? Just a view of another building?

We got a text and phone call from WBC to confirm our room and ask if there was anything we needed (wow, what great guest service!). We were told we will be in building 6. If we end up not getting a pool view, what will can we expect--parking lot view? Lake view? Just a view of another building?

Most likely view would be Disney Springs and Typhoon Lagoon if on a higher floor. On a lower floor you will see parking lot and woods.

If you are in a presidential room you will be on a higher floor. Deluxe rooms are in the lower floors.

Wow, that is impressive that you received a text and call. Are you an owner?

We are using trip bound to reserve our room for Oct trip. We will be needing a wheelchair for one person in our party. How does this work for WBC? Last time we needed a chair we used a company and able to leave it at the resort (we stayed on property last time) This is new to us. Can we use the normal bell service or what?

We have stayed there and used Apple. They will drop off the chair with the guys right there at the bell stand. We picked it up from there. We also left it there for Apple to pick up when we checked out. We had a park day on our last day so we left our bags there after check out and then when we came for our bags we left the scooter.

We have stayed there and used Apple. They will drop off the chair with the guys right there at the bell stand. We picked it up from there. We also left it there for Apple to pick up when we checked out. We had a park day on our last day so we left our bags there after check out and then when we came for our bags we left the scooter.

Thank you for this info. Staying on property I GOT but staying off is a bit new to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter