The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We did HHN several years ago. It was fun. Definitely not for younger kids.

I wouldn’t do it again though. Once was enough for us!

Basically all of this, but we don't bring a knife though and just use what's in the units. But we do grill a lot and bring our own grill tools (and we fly), and we also bring along a collapsible fabric basket thing to take to and from the grills. As pepperandchips said, you can check out grill tools at the activities desks, but I prefer to not mess around with the extra steps. Same with laundry and dishwasher detergent - easy enough for me to throw a few of each in some ziplocs and not have to mess around with extra phone calls.

Oh, and we also like to bring a hanging shoe organizer and some magnetic hooks - we put that on the entrance door to keep sunglasses, passes, room cards, sunscreen, etc. all organized.

I also remembered that we pack along hand soap for each sink (I don't like using little bars for hand washing), and some air freshener for the bathrooms. :)

We are here now. Tower 4 still seems to be shut down for remodeling. Also, they have checkin located in some of the tower lobbies as well as the front desk. We are in tower 5 and the guard directed us right to tower 5 upon arrival and we were able to check in right in the mini lobby at tower 5. This is great. We were able to avoid the hussle and bussel of the front desk area. They also just give you the “parking pass” and don’t even bother telling you to go to the sales desk when you check in this route.

They are also actively warning people NOT to order pizza from the brochures that get pushed under the doors when you check in. You’d think they could actively stop those people from coming on the property but at least they are warning you now.

We are here now for the first time, except staying in the hotel. The room is great and it is going to be really hard to leave. We are moving to CBR tomorrow for the week and will have much less room. At least now we know what to expect between on property vs off property for future visits. We love this property! It is beautiful!!

Weird question, but if anybody is at WBC, can you take a look at the frying pan they have in the condo and tell me the name brand? Last time I was there I took a picture of one but must have deleted it. I want one really bad, it is impossible to get anything to stick to them!!

Thanks!

Has anyone had success renting for only a couple nights, or do they mainly want longer stays?

Has anyone had success renting for only a couple nights, or do they mainly want longer stays?

We rented a couple of long weekends through Ken at Vacation Upgrades, not a problem - those were 3-4 nights. We're now owners and I can tell you that single days are tough to book, though, as Wyndham doesn't open single day reservations until really close to the date...I can't remember offhand, but something like 14-15 days out. I'd reach out to both Vacation Upgrades and Vacation Strategy and see if they have anything available for you.

What are the dining options at the resort...more like what restaurants. We have a resort day of our NSSHP and will chill at the resort. While we could go up to our room for lunch we are looking at different options. Is there anything at one of the pools or outside quick place?

We arrive on Saturday and can hardly wait. Can someone post this months activities schedule?

What are the dining options at the resort...more like what restaurants. We have a resort day of our NSSHP and will chill at the resort. While we could go up to our room for lunch we are looking at different options. Is there anything at one of the pools or outside quick place?

I’m not a ton of help on this but since no one else has chimed in I will mention that we had lunch at Escudos pool bar near Tower 5 and everyone liked what they had. It wasn’t fine dining by any stretch but good sandwiches, burgers, and quesadillas type fare. If you search Escudos in this thread I posted a review with pics.

We have also had Flippers pizza delivered and eaten it poolside which we also really enjoyed.

I believe there’s also another pool bar that is over by Tower 2/3 area but I haven’t had food from there.

Has anyone ever checked in a day (or more) later than when their reservation is supposed to begin? I haven't been able to find my specific dates (coming up very soon) but there's a listing on ebay that starts the day before we are set to arrive. If I book that reservation, how could I go about making sure they don't cancel my reservation and checking in the next day?

Has anyone ever checked in a day (or more) later than when their reservation is supposed to begin? I haven't been able to find my specific dates (coming up very soon) but there's a listing on ebay that starts the day before we are set to arrive. If I book that reservation, how could I go about making sure they don't cancel my reservation and checking in the next day?

Yes, once the renter I was working through booked my six night reservation a day earlier than I needed it to start for seven nights total - I only found out when I called the resort to confirm they had the reservation in my name a few days prior to my arrival. There was no issue with us arriving a day late but if you were nervous you could call the resort the week of your arrival and ask them to notate your late arrival in some way. I’m not sure if they could, but even if they don’t, I really doubt you will run into any issues. It’s not like a hotel where they have inventory to fill last minute walk up reservations.

we arrive tomorrow afternoon/evening....a few quick questions. Coffee filters....do they offer any or what size do we need to buy?

I know I have more but can't think of anything at this moment.

we arrive tomorrow afternoon/evening....a few quick questions. Coffee filters....do they offer any or what size do we need to buy?

I know I have more but can't think of anything at this moment.

They will start you out with a few but we always bring some since we like our coffee from home! They take the standard cone filters for a full size pot :thumbsup2

Just a reminder that many have said if you run out of anything at all to call housekeeping and they will bring you more! We don’t like to be bothered to wait on things like that and we like a certain kind of coffee so it’s no trouble to me to pack our own coffee filters, a few extra laundry and dish detergent, etc.

Have a great trip!!!

They will start you out with a few but we always bring some since we like our coffee from home! They take the standard cone filters for a full size pot :thumbsup2

Just a reminder that many have said if you run out of anything at all to call housekeeping and they will bring you more! We don’t like to be bothered to wait on things like that and we like a certain kind of coffee so it’s no trouble to me to pack our own coffee filters, a few extra laundry and dish detergent, etc.

Have a great trip!!!

What do they supply with? I am putting my grocery list together and picking a few things up in my town vs down there in orlando since its cheaper (we are driving)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter