The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

What are your favorite restaurants that deliver to WBC? I tried searching for seamless and grubhub, but they don't seem to service the area. Is there a different delivery service or app I should look at?

Dec 11-17

Owners can book single nights at 14 days out, so if you haven't found anything yet, that is a good time to start looking. Also, owners can also cancel without penalty until the 15 day mark, so there is usually a lot of movement around that time. Personally, I am Platinum with Wyndham and I have noticed a ton of moving and shaking in WBC reservations for the end of November, heading into December. I've been making some beautiful half price point reservations with upgrades from 1 bedroom deluxe all the way to 3 bedroom Presidential (for no extra cost.)

There are owners who rent out their points all over social media. I just saw a 4 bedroom Presidential rent for $55 for the night and 5 nights in November go for $600. When Platinum owners get discounts and upgrades, you can find some spectacular deals.

What are your favorite restaurants that deliver to WBC? I tried searching for seamless and grubhub, but they don't seem to service the area. Is there a different delivery service or app I should look at?

Try UberEats. We have only ever had Flippers Pizza delivered there, but they have other items besides pizza. We enjoyed it.

When you use Uber does it pick you up at your tower (say tower 2) or do you have to go to tower 1 or 6 to get picked up? Also, what is the price to go from Bonnet Creek to Boardwalk resort any idea?

I just booked a two night weekend stay on Priceline Express. The reservation is officially under "Orlando Bonnet Creek by ResortShare", so it looks like it is through a timeshare broker. Has anyone had experience with this? I've never stayed at the resort so I have no idea how this works. Do you think I'll be able to choose a tower/room? If so, any suggestions and general information would be appreciatied! I have me, my wife, two kids (2 and 4), my parents, and my brother staying.

Last edited:
Late Checkout question - is there a late checkout option, or am better to rent an additional night? Our flights home are at 6.45pm, and take around 24 hours with connections (to Sydney), so later the better for us.

Anyone know what the pool rules are regarding coolers and bringing your own drinks(not glass)?

Can we get extra toilet paper from the front desk?

Last edited:
Anyone here had any experience with having 1 adult child and 2 17 year olds using Uber for Disney Parks? My guys like to do their own thing and meet up for food (of course!) The price of staying on site is way out of our budget.

FYI...... I called this morning to confirm my reservation and they told me tower 4 (?) Opened two days ago after renovations. Hoping we get in the newly refurbished tower on 11/26!

Anyone here had any experience with having 1 adult child and 2 17 year olds using Uber for Disney Parks? My guys like to do their own thing and meet up for food (of course!) The price of staying on site is way out of our budget.

I don’t have children, so I don’t have the specific experience you are looking for, but we have never had a problem with Uber in Orlando and we use it often. If you are worried about them being on their own you can set up “trusted contacts” in the Uber app so your children can share their ride with you. Once their ride concludes you could check in with a quick text and be reassured they made it to their intended destination. I think Minnie Vans are now serving Bonnet Creek as well but I am not willing to pay the extra premium for that service - not sure how much that would eat into your offsite savings.

I don’t have children, so I don’t have the specific experience you are looking for, but we have never had a problem with Uber in Orlando and we use it often. If you are worried about them being on their own you can set up “trusted contacts” in the Uber app so your children can share their ride with you. Once their ride concludes you could check in with a quick text and be reassured they made it to their intended destination. I think Minnie Vans are now serving Bonnet Creek as well but I am not willing to pay the extra premium for that service - not sure how much that would eat into your offsite savings.
Thanks! I had no idea that you could set up trusted contacts!

Can I get some advice or can you all tell me what I'm doing wrong? Trying to book WBC for 2/23-3/2. The quotes I am getting seem high- but maybe that's just the way it is now....anywhere from $1400-$1800 for that week for a 2-bedroom. I have checked ebay, VRBO, and Farrells Vacations and Vacation Strategy...Vacation Upgrades won't work with me until I am within 60 days as this is considered prime season which I totally understand. I guess $1400 for a week really isn't that bad for this place. Should I take a chance and wait for Vacation Upgrades? I worry that if I wait too long I won't be able to find anything. Anyone here have experience with that particular week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts