The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

For those considering renting a cabana, here’s the pricing:

M-Th $109
F-Sun $129

Includes: mini fridge with bag of ice, 2 chairs, 2 lounges, ceiling fan, tv. You can order food/beverage between 12-3pm.

Price includes tax. I encourage you reserve in advance if renting for a weekend. We found it to be a great base camp for our group.

We had cabana 8 at the building 6 shipwreck pool. Prime spot close to water to watch kids.

Deluxe has ceiling fans in the master for sure, but not the other bedrooms.

And yes you can bring your own floats for the pools.

I was in a 2 bedroom deluxe. We have fans in both bedrooms. Why would the 3 bedroom units be different?

I was in a 2 bedroom deluxe. We have fans in both bedrooms. Why would the 3 bedroom units be different?
Crazy, right? Every 2 BR we’ve been in had them in both bedrooms. Only one of the three-bedroom units out of all of our stays had them in all the bedrooms. The others did not. Weird.
Speaking Deluxe, here.

Was surprised to be told by Vacation Strategy that they no longer can/will put in building requests for their rentals. Darn it, but I am doing the paid in full dance for our three nights over 4th of July trip!:banana:

Our flight won’t arrive into MCO until early afternoon, don’t expect to be at resort before 3 pm at the earliest.

It is my understanding that you can stop by the checkin desk early in the day to put in requests, which won’t work for us.

Has anybody had luck via calling the resort direct the day prior or arrival day?
I've called a week early and gotten my general request. I.e. upper floor in tower 4 or 5. If you get too specific it probably won't happen and you might have less luck if you ask for a specific view.

Heading over next week... We have gotten walmart grocery delivery before but have never ordered beer through the app. Is that possible? My wife uses the app, im clueless how to use it lol. Want to save a trip to the beer store .
In Sept Wal-Mart refused to drop off with the bell hop, FYI.

It depends on the building, at least before the refurb neither Tower 4 or 5 had ceiling fans in the second bedroom of deluxe 2 beds. The Lobby building did though.

In the 3 times I've stayed in 4 and 5 I've never even had a working light switch in the second bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!