The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 4

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! Thank you so much for all the helpful info. I just had two questions. We are staying in a 2 bedroom presidential in a few weeks. I have read that all 2 bedroom presidentials are on the 16th floor and higher in tower 6. Is this the case? I'm not sure if the info I have read is correct and current.

And second (slightly strange question) is the coffee maker in the room a normal ground coffee maker or a k-cup type? Just want to make sure I bring the right kind of coffee.

Thanks for all the input! Can't wait for our stay!
I think the presidentials are all in building 6 but I think it might be the 4 bedroom units (we stayed in one) were the ones on the 16th floor. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

Upatnoon

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! Thank you so much for all the helpful info. I just had two questions. We are staying in a 2 bedroom presidential in a few weeks. I have read that all 2 bedroom presidentials are on the 16th floor and higher in tower 6. Is this the case? I'm not sure if the info I have read is correct and current.

And second (slightly strange question) is the coffee maker in the room a normal ground coffee maker or a k-cup type? Just want to make sure I bring the right kind of coffee.

Thanks for all the input! Can't wait for our stay!
All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in Tower 6, but they start much lower. I think its the 7th floor or 8th floor, but not certain. There are non-presidential units on the lower floors. The four-bedroom presidentials are on the top floors of all towers.

They have regular coffee makers with cone filters unless something has changed recently

Melissa<3Disney

DIS Veteran
I think the presidentials are all in building 6 but I think it might be the 4 bedroom units (we stayed in one) were the ones on the 16th floor. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong!
Oh okay, wonderful thanks for the info!

All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in Tower 6, but they start much lower. I think its the 7th floor or 8th floor, but not certain. There are non-presidential units on the lower floors. The four-bedroom presidentials are on the top floors of all towers.

They have regular coffee makers with cone filters unless something has changed recently
Wonderful!! Thank you so much for that info, I thought that the floor numbers may be off. Was hoping that they were high floors, but we are happy with 7/8 too :).

And thanks for the coffee info, can't live on park days without a good cup to start. Haha!!

• Dreams Villas of Orlando - 4-Bedroom Villa from $99 per night!*
    4-bedroom/3 bathroom villas sleeps up to 10 people. Fully equipped and beautifully appointed each villa includes FREE Wireless High Speed Internet, televisions in each bedroom, over 50 Disney DVD's, crib/pack-n-play, complimentary membership to Sam's Discount Shopping Club plus much, much, more!!
    *7 night minimum required. 4-Bedroom Villas from $99/night (plus tax). 1-877-VILLA-01 (877-845-5201)
    SEE PRICING AND AVAILABILITY

• Mainebound

DIS Veteran
    I'm getting super excited for our first stay here in 6 weeks. I have been watching YouTube videos and the renovated rooms are beautiful. Does anyone know if there is a request I can make that would give us a better chance at a renovated rom? Thanks!

katallo

DIS Veteran
    It seems WBC is constantly going through renovations (in a good way). We stayed in Tower 4 last year and it had just been renovated. This year, they were working on Tower 5. IMO, WBC keeps all towers in very good condition. You can call them but you can also make the request when you arrive. You''ll have a great time.

Kmjohn

Earning My Ears
    We will be staying at WBC for the first time in about 2 weeks (first time staying off site) and I’m starting to second guess transportation. We will most likely being taking an Uber from the airport but with check in being in tower 6 do you unload everything there and then a bell hop bring it to the correct tower or does the Uber wait and take you to the correct tower. I’m probably over thinking everything but we don’t get in until after 7pm and want everything to go as smooth as possible especially with a 2 year old.

OSUZorba

DIS Veteran
    Towers 2 and 3 share the pool. Tower 1 is close to main building. Tower 2 has the mini golf course and playground. Tower 6 and main building have activity desks. Tower 3 (at the pool) has a towel shack and club check out until about 7pm.

The ampitheater (really just a law area with benches and a stage) is between main building and tower 4. This is where a lot of the shows take place.

Really if you're going to be hanging around the resort you're going to check out all the pools/activities so it doesn't really matter where you are. It's fun to go exploring around the lake.
    You're right, I had 1 and 3 mixed up. I've never stayed on that side before.

• argon5000

Earning My Ears
    Staying here in the first few days fying in from AUS. Looking forward to having some decent room size before going to POFQ.
    I'm guessing Uber is the best way to and from Disney Springs considering the bus is $8 per person each way

OSUZorba

DIS Veteran
    I'm getting super excited for our first stay here in 6 weeks. I have been watching YouTube videos and the renovated rooms are beautiful. Does anyone know if there is a request I can make that would give us a better chance at a renovated rom? Thanks!
    I stayed in tower 4 right before and right after the last renovation. It was nice, but really didn't make much difference to me, it was nice before and slightly nicer after, the switch in the second bedroom still didn't work for me. You can attempt to call the front desk and put in a preference before you show up. Some times they'll take it and some times they won't. Your best bet is to show up as early as possible to check in and put in the request then.

We will be staying at WBC for the first time in about 2 weeks (first time staying off site) and I’m starting to second guess transportation. We will most likely being taking an Uber from the airport but with check in being in tower 6 do you unload everything there and then a bell hop bring it to the correct tower or does the Uber wait and take you to the correct tower. I’m probably over thinking everything but we don’t get in until after 7pm and want everything to go as smooth as possible especially with a 2 year old.
    The bell service at WBC is great. Just ask them to hold the bags until your room is assigned and then they'll take them there for you or you can get them bag and walk them over yourself. But really, they are over the top helpful and its never come off as just looking for a tip (although I do tip them when I use them). I also always check in at the main lobby, not Tower 6. I think you can in either place, but unless the lobby is closed for some reason you don't have to go all the way around to 6.

Ybarrier

Earning My Ears
    We will be staying at WBC for the first time in June. We are a military family getting one last vacation in before deployment. We are trying to budget the stay. Is there a price list for the extra things at WBC? Do they charge for putt-putt, pool tables, etc.?

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates