The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Does anyone know how far out WBC is accepting reservations? We are trying to book for August 2020 through an RCI trade. We are using a family members RCI weeks and I see that you can only book up to the end of the year on their website. Since I don't have visibility on the time share side I was unsure of they were booking further out.

Does anyone know how far out WBC is accepting reservations? We are trying to book for August 2020 through an RCI trade. We are using a family members RCI weeks and I see that you can only book up to the end of the year on their website. Since I don't have visibility on the time share side I was unsure of they were booking further out.

On RCI, Wyndham will every few months do a bulk dump of reservations. If you sign up for Tugbbs.com, there is a "sightings" forum that can help. Usually, these dumps are around 6-8 months out.

You can also do an RCI ongoing search if you are locked into WBC, which will identify weeks as they become available.

Finally, even after the bulk drop, you do see the occasional trickle of WBC reservations in RCI.

In addition to all of the above, there are a lot of timeshares in Orlando and August is not a "high" season. Right now I see 53 resorts available this August for a 2BR including Hilton, Reunion, Vistana and Silver Lake. I am a points owner, so I see more stuff than a weeks owner, but you get the idea -- lots of inventory.

Buy them from Undercover Tourist. They’re cheaper. Be sure to select the “four day plus one day” ticket and not the five day ticket, as it costs less :-) It will save you about $20 per ticket compared to the Disney website price, which adds up! Also, make sure you are specific to select the first date that you intend to vacation (ticket is good for 7 days from first use) as it greatly affects the price per ticket as they are now priced date specific and you are visiting over a holiday period.

I just went to that website. The savings is phenomenal!!! Thank you!

Has anyone used the sleeper sofa in the 1 BR units! How is it for an adult? My daughter will start off on it but I’m sure my husband will ultimately end up using it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

The sleeper sofas are so good, I actually looked up the manufacturer to make sure I got the same one for when I replace ours. Did not feel like a sleeper at all. I assume the one bedrooms have the same ones as the two bedrooms.

I was wondering if any of the buildings are still under renovation? We were there last year and stayed in building 3, which was already renovated. I am trying to figure out what we want to request this year.

I was also wondering if there are any one bedrooms with a firework view in building 6?

Thank you!

Are there any Disney themed photo OP locations at WBC? We were going to do a gender reveal for baby #5 (kids are so excited to know) at MK, it now the in laws might be joining us and not doing the parks. They wouldn't want to miss it so I thought maybe we could take a pic at WBC instead.

Are there any Disney themed photo OP locations at WBC? We were going to do a gender reveal for baby #5 (kids are so excited to know) at MK, it now the in laws might be joining us and not doing the parks. They wouldn't want to miss it so I thought maybe we could take a pic at WBC instead.
There are Disney advertisement posters painted on some of the elevators and such...

There’s a ticket counter in the lobby that is heavily Disney decorated with tall signs and props and what-nots. I’m sure the WBC staff would love to be honorary cast members for such a wonderful event!

Just picked up 5 nights at wbc for $699 from shelby resorts on ebay for 5/28-6/2. Turning into an obsession being from PA with 2 trips a year lol. My 3 year old is a disney expert already! We stayed at wbc back in november and fell in love with it!

Has anyone here used the BC shuttle lately? We'll have a car most of the time because a family member who lives in the area is staying with us. On the days she has to work we might have to rely on the shuttle (if we don't do Uber or Lyft). I found the schedule, but does anyone know the cost or where it picks up at the resort and the parks?

Has anyone here used the BC shuttle lately? We'll have a car most of the time because a family member who lives in the area is staying with us. On the days she has to work we might have to rely on the shuttle (if we don't do Uber or Lyft). I found the schedule, but does anyone know the cost or where it picks up at the resort and the parks?

I hear uber is the way to go. Park pick/dropoff times are not ideal. Its either the same or slighltly more just to take an uber. Last time I just checked uber and lyft on my phone. I dont think it was more than $8 one way

I think the shuttle is around $10 per person round trip. You have to go with their schedule though so if they leave at 8 you have to be on it etc.

Couple quick questions...I've seen one or two mentions that the updated rooms had Smart TVs? We would love to stream our Netflix and Hulu while we are there.

Also, we have rented a 1 BR for our son and DIL and a 2 BR for us & our other kiddos. Anyone that's rented 2 units have any trouble getting them in the same building? We will be sharing meals /food with them so being in the same building will be important. Do they have 2 BR and 1 BR units on the same floor in any building? TIA!!

Couple quick questions...I've seen one or two mentions that the updated rooms had Smart TVs? We would love to stream our Netflix and Hulu while we are there.

We were able to stream Netflix through the DVD player two Februarys ago. I don't know if this has changed and they have moved to Smart TVs that they control from the main desk like Marriott does. Those TVs log you out automatically when you check out. They hadn't when we were there.

Word of warning, if they don't control them, make sure you log out before you leave. It might be a good idea to just log out every time you turn the TV off so you don't forget, even though it's a pain. If you don't then somebody's friends might add another name to your Netflix groups so that your significant other will wonder why "Gwendolyn" or "Harold" are now on your Netflix feed. I had to go back, delete the third name (my friends put in "Second Wife" as the third party while drinking and watching Rick and Morty) and log the previous subscriber out after everybody else went to bed.

Also, we have rented a 1 BR for our son and DIL and a 2 BR for us & our other kiddos. Anyone that's rented 2 units have any trouble getting them in the same building? We will be sharing meals /food with them so being in the same building will be important. Do they have 2 BR and 1 BR units on the same floor in any building? TIA!!
Are there no 3 bedrooms available for your dates?

IIRC, it's 13 months for Wyndham owners. It's not more than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter