The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hi everyone! I'm going to book a 2BR for August in the next day or two. I think I can get a Presidential for about $300 more for the week. What are your thoughts on the Presidential units? I'm thinking that it's not really worth the extra money to us.

I know that the Presidential units have upgraded furniture, counters and appliances. I also know that the hot tub is in the master bedroom in the Deluxe while it's in the bathroom in the Presidential. What are the advantages to the Presidential units over the Deluxe? I did do a search!
I have only stayed in a Presidential, and only because we received a free upgrade. We booked in June for a late August trip.

Hi everyone! I'm going to book a 2BR for August in the next day or two. I think I can get a Presidential for about $300 more for the week. What are your thoughts on the Presidential units? I'm thinking that it's not really worth the extra money to us.

I know that the Presidential units have upgraded furniture, counters and appliances. I also know that the hot tub is in the master bedroom in the Deluxe while it's in the bathroom in the Presidential. What are the advantages to the Presidential units over the Deluxe? I did do a search!

I recall no difference between the bathrooms of the deluxe and presidential units, but my memory may be failing me. The large tub is in the master bedroom of both units. It is a large tub that may be jetted, but not sure about it.

The 1, 2 and 3BR presidential units are all in Tower 6 on the upper floors, which is a great location.

You get a full-size washer and dryer instead of a stacked unit.

The decor looks a little more upscale and you have stainless appliances. The rooms might be slightly larger.

Some of the presidential units only sleep 6 instead of 8 because they don't have a couch bed.

What you really want to know is if it is worth paying more for one. For me, no way. I have stayed in them because they were available for the dates I wanted, but I would not pay $300 more for one if a Deluxe room was available.

I recall no difference between the bathrooms of the deluxe and presidential units, but my memory may be failing me. The large tub is in the master bedroom of both units. It is a large tub that may be jetted, but not sure about it.

The 1, 2 and 3BR presidential units are all in Tower 6 on the upper floors, which is a great location.

You get a full-size washer and dryer instead of a stacked unit.

The decor looks a little more upscale and you have stainless appliances. The rooms might be slightly larger.

Some of the presidential units only sleep 6 instead of 8 because they don't have a couch bed.

What you really want to know is if it is worth paying more for one. For me, no way. I have stayed in them because they were available for the dates I wanted, but I would not pay $300 more for one if a Deluxe room was available.
Thank you. I am thinking that the extra $300 is not worth it. That's at least 2 meals :).

I've read that the pools are heated. Have any of you stayed there in late October and been able to use the pools, or did you find them too cold? We're native Floridians, and our swimming season is usually over in September, if that info helps.
We stayed once the first week of February in 2017. We had no problem swimming at night... With our 11 month old baby. The weather that week was pretty mild, but we did wear jackets at night in the parks. Also had no problem at Blizzard Beach that week, except for the ice cold water in the tunnel on the lazy river.

FYI, if you are looking for a full week in August check out skyauction.com.

I've heard the presidentials have better cooking pans, knives, etc. The cooking accessories in the deluxes are pretty bad, and that is really my only compliant about WBC.

FYI, if you are looking for a full week in August check out skyauction.com.

I've heard the presidentials have better cooking pans, knives, etc. The cooking accessories in the deluxes are pretty bad, and that is really my only compliant about WBC.
Thank you! I planned to book with SkyAuction but I contacted Vacation Strategy about another reservation and asked them about my week. They called me yesterday (7/4!) to get my business and beat the price I had. I have no problem about using SkyAuction but I really liked the personal attention. I booked with them tonight.

Thank you! I planned to book with SkyAuction but I contacted Vacation Strategy about another reservation and asked them about my week. They called me yesterday (7/4!) to get my business and beat the price I had. I have no problem about using SkyAuction but I really liked the personal attention. I booked with them tonight.
Impressive. I'm surprised VS was able to beat Skyauction. VS rents real points, while SA sales RCI week long certificates. That's why SA it usually cheaper, but has random availability and no flexibility on length of stay.

I actually tried to get VS to price match others before and they said no. I wonder if bookings are down or if they had points that were going to expire.

I have a reservation in September for WBC through Vacation Strategy. I checked Tripbound and they were $50 cheaper for my dates. I called VS and they matched the lower price. I know not as impressive as some prices through SkyAuction, but I just love VS - have used them many times to stay at WBC.

I have a reservation in September for WBC through Vacation Strategy. I checked Tripbound and they were $50 cheaper for my dates. I called VS and they matched the lower price. I know not as impressive as some prices through SkyAuction, but I just love VS - have used them many times to stay at WBC.
They were really super nice. I've had a really great transaction with them so far.

Yeah, when they refused to price match for me the said they wouldn't match other brokers, but only travel websites like Expedia, etc.

Is vacationupgrades.com still a reliable website to book from? I see that it was recommended in the original post, but that was in 2015.

Just back, another lovely stay booked via Vacation Strategies. Was able to get into my fav building #6, 10th floor, woods view (DTD area). Clerk told me there was only one 1 BR on each floor there but I thought there was one on both sides of building

current handouts

71EF10E1-1FBB-48EC-90E1-9E370C30E2B4.jpeg

6696E9C8-F768-4138-825C-814DE470B9AC.jpegA445A481-514D-4D11-A4AC-939D2C903683.jpeg964DD2A9-CBDF-43B1-8C1E-3016927A89F4.jpeg75491E56-6B43-48B4-9DA2-95B043FD608A.jpeg5B244BDD-240C-46CC-8E5D-15ADCB326EA2.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya, Vacation Upgrades rates are great. But for high season you have to wait till two months out to book, right? I imagine at two months out, the first week in April won't be available.

We have always ended up booking with Vacation Strategy because they beat VU prices. They don't have the same policy for those times, you can book 10 months out for any time of year, so I'd check with them if you want to book early.

Just back, another lovely stay booked via Vacation Strategies. Was able to get into my fav building #6, 10th floor, woods view (DTD area). Clerk told me there was only one 1 BR on each floor there but I thought there was one on both sides of building

current handouts

Have they stopped doing the duck/turtle races?

I think square footage-wise the pres is a little bigger, but also has less sleeping capacity because there is no pull out couch, so just be aware of that if you were planning on using it. Other than that, probably personal preference for furnishings or location? We've always just gone deluxe, doesn't seem like a big enough difference to justify the price.

Newbie here, Disney Resort price increases have pushed my husband over the edge! When I go to vacationupgrades.com, they show a two bedroom, but the website for the hotel shows a 1 or 3. Is there a 2 bedroom available?
Availability for the entire resort won't show on the website. Get in touch with Vacation Upgrades or Vacation Strategy to check. However, I believe 2 beds are the first to get booked up. You'll love WBC, once we started staying here we can't go back to a Disney hotel! The value is amazing.

current handouts

View attachment 416144

View attachment 416135View attachment 416136View attachment 416137View attachment 416138View attachment 416139
Thanks for the photos! How did you make your request? Did you ask when you booked? I booked with Vacation Strategies last week and I think I want to make a location request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!