The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Availability for the entire resort won't show on the website. Get in touch with Vacation Upgrades or Vacation Strategy to check. However, I believe 2 beds are the first to get booked up. You'll love WBC, once we started staying here we can't go back to a Disney hotel! The value is amazing.
I've always been told that the 1-bedrooms were the first to book up, because they have the fewest of them.

I’ve yet to run across anybody working in hospitality or service industry be insulted by a tip. Would never employ it for management at front of the house though.

In vegas, they tend to pull the cash out of the the two plastics and set it aside then start to click away furiously :). It’s always workedfor at least some sort of upgrade that was worth far more. Even if it didn’t worth a shot in vegas IMO

Probably will try it our next visit TBD to WBC just for giggles.
Do you specifically ask for something when you do it or do you just hope for the best? I don't have any experience being a baller ;).

Walmart is down the street. We'll probably order online and pickup at the store. Fast, easy and convenient.
From what I remember, unless it has changed recently, the Walmart down the street is not the one with curbside pickup. I am planning to stay at WBC next April and would be happy not to need to drive to the Landstar Blvd Walmart. However, I would drive to Landstar Blvd in a heartbeat rather than fight the crowds:crazy2:

Do you specifically ask for something when you do it or do you just hope for the best? I don't have any experience being a baller ;).

Lol, In the gambling world, I’m a minnow. In vegas, they know the drill

Suggest just sliding it across the counter and stating you hope that “whatever request you have” is available.

At WBC i wouldn’t expect more than a specific building, upper floor, etc be granted as I’m thinking they run close to max Occupancy.

Woot! Just booked and headed back in Sept! There has actually been a ton of deals popping up on Ebay for September so am happy we waited to book :) Been living under a rock and had no idea Star Wars Land was opening at the end of summer. Cant wait to check that out!

Woot! Just booked and headed back in Sept! There has actually been a ton of deals popping up on Ebay for September so am happy we waited to book :) Been living under a rock and had no idea Star Wars Land was opening at the end of summer. Cant wait to check that out!

I just can’t bring myself to book via eBay, many people I know have done so without any issue at many different resorts, but it makes me nervous. Enjoy!

I just can’t bring myself to book via eBay, many people I know have done so without any issue at many different resorts, but it makes me nervous. Enjoy!

Haha! Totally get it! We've used Ebay a few times before and had good luck. I feel the protection policy with Paypal is really good. It also helps that it seems to be the same sellers and their feedback ratings are good. We have not used this particular seller before but so far the communication with me has been great and have already sent the confirmation of booking. In fact we were upgraded from a Presidential to a Presidential Reserve! Hopefully we get a good lake/fireworks view because of that :)

I booked my first WBC 4 bdrm Presidential on Ebay. I was a little nervous but it all went very well. I have crazy dates this time so I booked thru VU. Smooth as butter.

We booked through Tripbound HomeAway for our trip in September. I’m seeing the mention of EBay so I checked it out. It is cheaper. But I’m very nervous to use eBay to book a vacation. Any thoughts?

We booked through Tripbound HomeAway for our trip in September. I’m seeing the mention of EBay so I checked it out. It is cheaper. But I’m very nervous to use eBay to book a vacation. Any thoughts?

I've used eBay more than 30 times to book Bonnet Creek and other resorts. I think some people don't think of eBay as a place to rent a vacation. Some people are scared of shopping there overall or think all they sell is old junk.

My advice is to book Bonnet Creek where you feel comfortable. I've never used TripBound HomeAway and it is just another in a long list of places you can book the resort.

Last edited:
I would have no problem renting off of eBay as long as the seller was not brand new.

Anyone know which buildings have been or are being renovated? We’ll be in building 6 in the middle of August.

I've always been told that the 1-bedrooms were the first to book up, because they have the fewest of them.

In my experience, I've gotten 1 beds within the 60 day window. I believe 2 beds are popular due to the fact that many families stay here for the room they offer.

People who rent Bonnet Creek reservations will book a 1 BRs early in hopes of using them to get free upgrades to larger units as reservation window closes. This is likely why there are few 1BRs early, then several dumped late.

Has anyone ever switch rooms to a unit with a better view or location during their stay? We will be arriving late in the day next week and are under the assumption all 2 BR lake view units will be gone. We have been to Bonnet Creek multiple times but have always been given parking lot or Disney Springs views. During our last stay this past fall we over heard guests talking about changing locations halfway through their trip and being charged a cleaning fee of about $100 to do so. Does anyone have any information about switching units? We will be staying for 9 nights and spending a lot of time at the resort so we would be more than happy to pay $100 or so to be moved into a lake view unit.

I know it’s been discussed before but I just wanted to check and see if anyone has used the shuttle lately. We have two kids but Theyre both in car seats so it’s actually cheaper for us to utilize the shuttle than to use uber with car seats. We also pretty much know what time we want to arrive and leave before we even get to Disney. We do like arriving at park open, do the shuttles get you there before park open? We also are usually done every day by six so they fit as far as that goes as well. So I’m just looking to see if anyone has experience with touring like we do and using the shuttles? We do have two EMM days that we will have to use uber with car seats. We are not interested in renting a car as that’s not a money saver for us.

Hi folks, in the 4 bedroom presidential suites, what are the bed sizes? .... 2 Kings and then the other rooms are Queens or Fulls?

Are the 4 bedroom Presidentials scattered in each building or just in specific buildings? (We like the Pirate ship pool and want to be close to that!)

https://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com/rooms/four-bedroom
This spacious four-bedroom resort suite measures approximately 2,000 square feet. You will enjoy two master bedrooms, each with a king bed and private bathroom with a whirlpool tub. Two additional guest bedrooms include two full beds each and separate bathrooms. Additional amenities include a full kitchen and dining area, washer/dryer, and balcony. Maximum occupancy is 14. Private sleeping area sleeps 12.

Looking at staying in bonnet creek area for first time.

Saw on Hotwire's hot deals they have, what I'm pretty sure, is Hilton Bonnet Creek for $111 a night and Wyndham Bonnet Creek for I think $80 (judging by the picture they show and # of reviews, it's def those). Not sure which one to pick. It seems a lot of people like both a lot.

Looking at staying in bonnet creek area for first time.

Saw on Hotwire's hot deals they have, what I'm pretty sure, is Hilton Bonnet Creek for $111 a night and Wyndham Bonnet Creek for I think $80 (judging by the picture they show and # of reviews, it's def those). Not sure which one to pick. It seems a lot of people like both a lot.
Make sure if it’s a Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare unit or a Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek hotel room, like what you’d get at Hilton. The hotel adds parking, resort fees, etc. The timeshare does not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!