The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Make sure if it’s a Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare unit or a Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek hotel room, like what you’d get at Hilton. The hotel adds parking, resort fees, etc. The timeshare does not.

I wouldn't know for sure since it's a Hotdeals, but I'm fairly certain it's the grand bonnet creek. I'm leaning toward that one as it's a much cheaper room rate and the resort fee isn't as high

Looking at staying in bonnet creek area for first time.

Saw on Hotwire's hot deals they have, what I'm pretty sure, is Hilton Bonnet Creek for $111 a night and Wyndham Bonnet Creek for I think $80 (judging by the picture they show and # of reviews, it's def those). Not sure which one to pick. It seems a lot of people like both a lot.
I wouldn't know for sure since it's a Hotdeals, but I'm fairly certain it's the grand bonnet creek. I'm leaning toward that one as it's a much cheaper room rate and the resort fee isn't as high
We are more than happy to help you in this thread but just know that most of what’s being discussed here is the Wyndham timeshare resort, which is not the match for either of your blind deals. The “loooooooove” in the thread title is probably for different reasons for many here but for my family it is due to the timeshare unit size, lack of resort fee, lack of parking charges, and location. Only the last of those applies to the Wyndham Grand and/or Hilton Bonnet Creek.

I’ve stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and loved it. To me it feels more high end than the Wyndham complex. The Hilton shares amenities with the Waldorf Astoria while the Wyndham Grand shares amenities with the Wyndham timeshare resort. The Hilton has very nice plush motorcoaches if you won’t have a car. Otherwise both hotels look to have nice rooms. The Wyndham Grand is also pet friendly so I have considered it in the past.

At the prices you quoted I’d probably go for the Grand, unless you’re relying on shuttle transport and I would then have to get out my Disney calculator to start crunching Uber numbers. To be clear, I don’t know what the Wyndham Grand shuttle situation is like so I’d plan to rely on Uber or Lyft.

We are more than happy to help you in this thread but just know that most of what’s being discussed here is the Wyndham timeshare resort, which is not the match for either of your blind deals. The “loooooooove” in the thread title is probably for different reasons for many here but for my family it is due to the timeshare unit size, lack of resort fee, lack of parking charges, and location. Only the last of those applies to the Wyndham Grand and/or Hilton Bonnet Creek.

I’ve stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and loved it. To me it feels more high end than the Wyndham complex. The Hilton shares amenities with the Waldorf Astoria while the Wyndham Grand shares amenities with the Wyndham timeshare resort. The Hilton has very nice plush motorcoaches if you won’t have a car. Otherwise both hotels look to have nice rooms. The Wyndham Grand is also pet friendly so I have considered it in the past.

At the prices you quoted I’d probably go for the Grand, unless you’re relying on shuttle transport and I would then have to get out my Disney calculator to start crunching Uber numbers. To be clear, I don’t know what the Wyndham Grand shuttle situation is like so I’d plan to rely on Uber or Lyft.

Thanks!

I just looked this morning and the Wyndham timeshare just did pop up. $136/night for a 2 bedroom (I know it's the timeshare because it said free parking, and full kitchen). So now that one is on the table too!

Not relying on any busses as I plan on driving to the park myself since I have an AP

I’m sure this is on the thread somewhere, but I’m having trouble finding it - what kind of coffee maker do they have in the rooms?

Does anyone know in which buildings the 3-bedroom units are located? Are there a good many of these and are they easy or perhaps harder to rent one? Are these units on the lower levels of the buildings or mostly on the higher levels?

Will it be impossible to book a two bedroom presidential suite for May 2020 if I try now? Not an owner, just planning our family vacation.

It is possible, start shopping around. Generally, you will pay more to book early, however.
Okay, when is the best time to book? I read 60 days for the best prices, but my anxiety would be through the roof waiting until that point. I’m a planner, and like to have all the details ironed out months in advance.

Okay, when is the best time to book? I read 60 days for the best prices, but my anxiety would be through the roof waiting until that point. I’m a planner, and like to have all the details ironed out months in advance.
Until you start shopping, you don't know what kind of deal you can find. If waiting until 60 days out is too stressful, it's not worth saving a few bucks. Do what works best for you.

If you like, you can book directly on the WBC website. That way you won't go crazy waiting for the 60 day mark. Make a note of their cancellation policy, I believe if it's not a promotion of any kind it's a 72 hour cancellation policy. Around 90 - 60 days start looking at other options Vacation Strategy and/or upgrade, ebay, etc. Cancel your WBC website reservation when you find a better deal.

Do all the towers have 3 bedroom units? I just booked a 3 bedroom in July for 7 days.(for $895, thank you ebay) We usually do a 2 bedroom and like tower 3.

Lol, In the gambling world, I’m a minnow. In vegas, they know the drill

Suggest just sliding it across the counter and stating you hope that “whatever request you have” is available.

At WBC i wouldn’t expect more than a specific building, upper floor, etc be granted as I’m thinking they run close to max Occupancy.

All this "sandwich" talk has my laughing. In reality though, they are not allowed to accept money at the desk. We had a wonderful girl who was able to put my parents, sister and her family and my family in the same building,(two different rooms, in the tower we requested))same floor, and give us the view we wanted, all by 1pm. (we ALWAYS arrive in the morning because we drive from SW Florida.) My husband was so thankful he wanted to give her a $20 for going out of her way. She WOULD NOT accept it.

Has anyone ordered pizza while here? NOT from the resort? We would like that option on our first night, just in case we don't get in a room and get our groceries delivered early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts