The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I know check in is at like 4, but I wonder how often they are able to get guest in their rooms early. I know the past few trips with Disney we got in around 1:30, but I had a couple of times we got in before 11 am. I guess it just depends on the day and the guest coming and going, as with Disney resorts.

And I wonder if you arrive very early if that might help your chances of a request for tower location.

I'm sure it's dependent on the season but I had a room available at WBC at 11am during a September trip. I actually think the room has been available early 3 of the 4 times I've stayed there.

One more question--if our family books a 2BR and our friends book a 1BR could we request them near each other or are they in separate buildings/areas?

One more question--if our family books a 2BR and our friends book a 1BR could we request them near each other or are they in separate buildings/areas?
I am thinking you could request them together, but man I would hate to take that chance on whether or not they would be close, so I would like to get a 3-bedroom for my family trip.

I am thinking you could request them together, but man I would hate to take that chance on whether or not they would be close, so I would like to get a 3-bedroom for my family trip.

Unfortunately, 3BRs are sold out for our trip dates.

As long as you and your friends collectively booked two deluxes or two presidentials those unit types should be available in the same building. Even in tower six there are a mix of presidential and deluxe units. If you ask when you arrive the worst they can say is “no” - just let them know you’re willing to wait.

And the buildings really are not far from one another. If one unit is in building 4, for example, and one in building 5 it is a very short walk and they share parking.

A sleeper sofa, is a sleeper sofa is a sleeper sofa. If you're staying 1 or 2 nights the sleeper sofa is ok. Anything over that I would get the 3 bdrm, especially if the sleeper sofa is for anyone over 10 yrs of age.
I agree that if you're staying for a week or more, go for the 3 bedroom.

But a sleeper sofa is NOT a sleeper sofa etc. The ones they have at WBC, at least in the refurbed rooms, are the best I've ever encountered. Truly felt like a regular bed. Believe me, I've slept in some crappy sofa-beds. This is not one of them.

I agree that if you're staying for a week or more, go for the 3 bedroom.

But a sleeper sofa is NOT a sleeper sofa etc. The ones they have at WBC, at least in the refurbed rooms, are the best I've ever encountered. Truly felt like a regular bed. Believe me, I've slept in some crappy sofa-beds. This is not one of them.
Oh, really? A stay of 5 nights is what I am thinking. So not all rooms are refurbed or what?

That's really up to you. 5 nights is a longish time to be dealing with folding up a sofa-bed every day. But for the savings, it might be worth it. I think all the rooms have been refurbed by this point, but people who have gone more often than me can give more info.

That's really up to you. 5 nights is a longish time to be dealing with folding up a sofa-bed every day. But for the savings, it might be worth it. I think all the rooms have been refurbed by this point, but people who have gone more often than me can give more info.
Ya, I would like to hear more reviews on this.

I know check-in is at like 4, but I wonder how often they are able to get guest in their rooms early. I know the past few trips with Disney we got in around 1:30, but I had a couple of times we got in before 11 am. I guess it just depends on the day and the guest coming and going, as with Disney resorts.

And I wonder if you arrive very early if that might help your chances of a request for tower location.
We always check-in before 12, and have always gotten our room request and a room early.

Would you stay WBC if only doing Seaworld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove for a week in May?
Are you planning to visit Disney Springs at all or eat at the Disney resorts or anything? If not, then I would probably choose a resort closer to Sea World. I have considered the Sheraton Vistana Villages on I Drive a few times and i think I’d give it a whirl for a Sea World trip. Not to mention I think it would just make me sad to stay at WBC and be so close to Disney if I had no Disney plans at all.

Are you planning to visit Disney Springs at all or eat at the Disney resorts or anything? If not, then I would probably choose a resort closer to Sea World. I have considered the Sheraton Vistana Villages on I Drive a few times and i think I’d give it a whirl for a Sea World trip. Not to mention I think it would just make me sad to stay at WBC and be so close to Disney if I had no Disney plans at all.
Yes, we will be visiting Disney Springs and a Chicago style pizza place near there. We may do one after hours event at Magic Kingdom, as well.

Yes, we will be visiting Disney Springs and a Chicago style pizza place near there. We may do one after hours event at Magic Kingdom, as well.
Well then I would probably consider WBC, as I’m a creature of habit and really do like the resort. It has a great pool complex and I love how convenient it is to Disney Springs. If there’s not traffic you’re also pretty convenient to I-4 to get up to Seaworld as well. :thumbsup2

Anyone know the purpose of the bracelets? We checked in two days ago, and the adults were given bracelets to wear. I noticed at the pool gate a sign saying they had to be worn. This is new to me, since here about a year ago. My bracelet is green, and I think I also saw purple and white one

Anyone know the purpose of the bracelets? We checked in two days ago, and the adults were given bracelets to wear. I noticed at the pool gate a sign saying they had to be worn. This is new to me, since here about a year ago. My bracelet is green, and I think I also saw purple and white one
I imagine to keep out people who are staying there. Makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!