The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hi guys! Thank you so much for all the helpful info. I just had two questions. We are staying in a 2 bedroom presidential in a few weeks. I have read that all 2 bedroom presidentials are on the 16th floor and higher in tower 6. Is this the case? I'm not sure if the info I have read is correct and current.

And second (slightly strange question) is the coffee maker in the room a normal ground coffee maker or a k-cup type? Just want to make sure I bring the right kind of coffee.

Thanks for all the input! Can't wait for our stay!
I think the presidentials are all in building 6 but I think it might be the 4 bedroom units (we stayed in one) were the ones on the 16th floor. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

Hi guys! Thank you so much for all the helpful info. I just had two questions. We are staying in a 2 bedroom presidential in a few weeks. I have read that all 2 bedroom presidentials are on the 16th floor and higher in tower 6. Is this the case? I'm not sure if the info I have read is correct and current.

And second (slightly strange question) is the coffee maker in the room a normal ground coffee maker or a k-cup type? Just want to make sure I bring the right kind of coffee.

Thanks for all the input! Can't wait for our stay!

All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in Tower 6, but they start much lower. I think its the 7th floor or 8th floor, but not certain. There are non-presidential units on the lower floors. The four-bedroom presidentials are on the top floors of all towers.

They have regular coffee makers with cone filters unless something has changed recently

I think the presidentials are all in building 6 but I think it might be the 4 bedroom units (we stayed in one) were the ones on the 16th floor. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong!

Oh okay, wonderful thanks for the info!

All 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are in Tower 6, but they start much lower. I think its the 7th floor or 8th floor, but not certain. There are non-presidential units on the lower floors. The four-bedroom presidentials are on the top floors of all towers.

They have regular coffee makers with cone filters unless something has changed recently

Wonderful!! Thank you so much for that info, I thought that the floor numbers may be off. Was hoping that they were high floors, but we are happy with 7/8 too :).

And thanks for the coffee info, can't live on park days without a good cup to start. Haha!!

I'm getting super excited for our first stay here in 6 weeks. I have been watching YouTube videos and the renovated rooms are beautiful. Does anyone know if there is a request I can make that would give us a better chance at a renovated rom? Thanks!

It seems WBC is constantly going through renovations (in a good way). We stayed in Tower 4 last year and it had just been renovated. This year, they were working on Tower 5. IMO, WBC keeps all towers in very good condition. You can call them but you can also make the request when you arrive. You''ll have a great time.

We will be staying at WBC for the first time in about 2 weeks (first time staying off site) and I’m starting to second guess transportation. We will most likely being taking an Uber from the airport but with check in being in tower 6 do you unload everything there and then a bell hop bring it to the correct tower or does the Uber wait and take you to the correct tower. I’m probably over thinking everything but we don’t get in until after 7pm and want everything to go as smooth as possible especially with a 2 year old.

Towers 2 and 3 share the pool. Tower 1 is close to main building. Tower 2 has the mini golf course and playground. Tower 6 and main building have activity desks. Tower 3 (at the pool) has a towel shack and club check out until about 7pm.

The ampitheater (really just a law area with benches and a stage) is between main building and tower 4. This is where a lot of the shows take place.

Really if you're going to be hanging around the resort you're going to check out all the pools/activities so it doesn't really matter where you are. It's fun to go exploring around the lake.
You're right, I had 1 and 3 mixed up. I've never stayed on that side before.

Staying here in the first few days fying in from AUS. Looking forward to having some decent room size before going to POFQ.
I'm guessing Uber is the best way to and from Disney Springs considering the bus is $8 per person each way

I'm getting super excited for our first stay here in 6 weeks. I have been watching YouTube videos and the renovated rooms are beautiful. Does anyone know if there is a request I can make that would give us a better chance at a renovated rom? Thanks!

I stayed in tower 4 right before and right after the last renovation. It was nice, but really didn't make much difference to me, it was nice before and slightly nicer after, the switch in the second bedroom still didn't work for me. You can attempt to call the front desk and put in a preference before you show up. Some times they'll take it and some times they won't. Your best bet is to show up as early as possible to check in and put in the request then.

We will be staying at WBC for the first time in about 2 weeks (first time staying off site) and I’m starting to second guess transportation. We will most likely being taking an Uber from the airport but with check in being in tower 6 do you unload everything there and then a bell hop bring it to the correct tower or does the Uber wait and take you to the correct tower. I’m probably over thinking everything but we don’t get in until after 7pm and want everything to go as smooth as possible especially with a 2 year old.

The bell service at WBC is great. Just ask them to hold the bags until your room is assigned and then they'll take them there for you or you can get them back and walk them over yourself. But really, they are over the top helpful and its never come off as just looking for a tip (although I do tip them when I use them). I also always check in at the main lobby, not Tower 6. I think you can in either place, but unless the lobby is closed for some reason you don't have to go all the way around to 6.

Last edited:
We will be staying at WBC for the first time in June. We are a military family getting one last vacation in before deployment. We are trying to budget the stay. Is there a price list for the extra things at WBC? Do they charge for putt-putt, pool tables, etc.?

We will be staying at WBC for the first time in June. We are a military family getting one last vacation in before deployment. We are trying to budget the stay. Is there a price list for the extra things at WBC? Do they charge for putt-putt, pool tables, etc.?
Putt putt is free as is checking out any equipment for pool, air hockey etc. There is a video game room that you'd have to pay for if you want to play arcade games. Also there are some activities that cost extra like tie dye t shirts. The fee for those is usually $10 or less. Most activities are free though. :) The shows they put on (magic show and the like) are all free.

Saw this on another site. Is it true?

Hilton Bonnet Creek has access to benefits similar to guests staying at Walt Disney World resorts such as:

• Access to FastPass+ reservations 60 days out
  • Eligible for Extra Magic Hours
  • Bus transportation to the parks (independent buses and schedule)
  • Disney tickets available for purchase
  • An official Disney gift shop
  • Select Rooms with theme park and fireworks views!

Hilton Bonnet Creek has access to benefits similar to guests staying at Walt Disney World resorts such as:

I wonder if this is true of one of the HOTELS on Bonnet Creek property?

Hilton Bonnet Creek is one of the hotels and is not the Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare resort that is discussed in this thread. So yes it's true and they are in the same-ish area, but not the same property and not the same benefits.

It is true for the Hilton.

It is important to remember that there are 3 hotels that are in the Bonnet Creek area in addition to the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Timeshare resort.

Hey WBC friends! Something to note for those who drive to the parks, especially those that go onto auto-pilot like me: the old entrance to Hollywood Studios just down Buena Vista Drive from WBC is now a bus-only entrance. You'll want to turn left on Victory Way just after Rivera Resort to head toward the Studios now. If you go to the old entrance you'll have to continue a really good ways before you can U-turn...not where you want to spend precious minutes in the morning if you're going for a ROTR boarding group (we still made it, but still!)

The resort is gated but you use your room key to enter the resort. The parking pass is not used.

The primary mission of the "parking pass" is to sign people up for timeshare sales pitches. If you already own a timeshare, they are called "owner updates."

If you decide to talk to them and reject their various incentives to get you to attend their high-pressure sales presentation, they will give your kids balloons and answer questions about the resort. Or you can just skip it.

We were there in October and saw a Security Guard riding trough the parking lots on his Segway checking for parking passes, I think they're on to those of us who are skipping the parking pass desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!