The wedding was wonderful...

You have a very beautiful family. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures.

What a beautiful family! Thanks ever so much for sharing this special day with us!

The wedding looked absolute beautiful and you looked MARVELOUS DARLING!

I love wedding pictures! And these were really lovely.

Now, how do you keep from spoiling that angel Apolonia?

Great pics. Thanks for sharing this special day with us. :)

I really, really enjoyed seeing those photos!

What a beautiful family you have! God bless. :D

Your pictures are beautiful!!! Everyone looks beautiful, from the bridemaids to the ushers to the parents of the bride and groom to the bride and groom to your precious little grandaughter!! Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time too! Thank you so much for sharing those with us!! :)

LOL PamOKW

I don't keep from spoiling her. :Pinkbounc

Actually, as much as I spoil her (as does DS), she still manages to be a polite, sweet little girl. (I do not hesitate to be stern when I feel it is needed).

What I truly love also is the conversations she has with DH. He's goofy (no insult intended GP), and she loves it and picks up on it. They had me laughing so hard last night I couldn't stand it.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. It's fun to share with my friends here.

Marilyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter