The weekend grind 11/10-11/11

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy weekend!

Decided I’m going to 100% decorate! Why not right. Will have more time to enjoy it and really want to see how my house will look all Christmasie!

Stayed up really late last night in hopes it will reprogram my brain from time change, woke up at 6:00 so hopefully it worked. Tired of waking up at 4:00.

Three day weekend for me!
Megan is doing her first official shadowing today for school tours, was asked to work the breakfast crowd again by director since she did such a great job last time.

Today
Start decorating!

Sunday
Kohl’s coupons and reward $
Not doing big gifts for Megan but will do some little things for stockings
Pick up few groceries
Make Christmas cookie dough (bake Monday) Megan wants to bring some back to school after Thanksgiving

Have a wonderful weekend!

Morning!

m2mrb - sounds like you’re in the holiday spirit! Enjoy!
P2000 - Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for serving!
Hi PN96!

Today
Breakfast with friends at a restaurant that is closing soon:(
Hope to spend the afternoon in the craft room

Sunday - veterans day
Church?
Spend the day with my veteran:)

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Morning!

Sounds like a fun weekend Lisa - enjoy! I understand your decorating dilemma - we will be gone Dec. 6 - 17 (DCL & WDW!) and again Dec. 22 - 25 for my BFF's Beach Christmas Wedding. Will still decorate, put everything out but a tree.
Hi Nan and Chae - hope you have something fun planned for the weekend!

Well the refueling outage is OVER!!! Joe is back to his regular hours and to celebrate we are going to WDW Wednesday evening for a long weekend to visit our Canadian Besties who will be there all this week. We haven't seen them since January so we are pretty excited!

Today:
Work on cards
Scrap
Pack for trip
Relax
BAMA Football this afternoon

Tomorrow:
Walk
Make dining ressies for May WDW trip
Joe to round up patio and bring patio in furniture in garage - they are pressure washing the roof next week!
Scrap
Cards

Have a great weekend!!

Morning!

m2mrb - sounds like you’re in the holiday spirit! Enjoy!
P2000 - Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for serving!
Hi PN96!

Today
Breakfast with friends at a restaurant that is closing soon:(
Hope to spend the afternoon in the craft room

Sunday - veterans day
Church?
Spend the day with my veteran:)

Have a great weekend!

And Happy Veterans Day to your husband!!

Happy Veteran's Day to all of you for your service! Well B isn't really a veteran yet, we are going to take him to a special dinner out tonight because we are so proud of his decision to serve our country....

We are really decorating the house this year too Lisa! We have so much more room to decorate and enjoy this year... especially since next year we could be at a boot camp/AIT graduation but since it's military dates are up in the air. :)

Today:

out shopping
dinner
once over house
J's doing her own laundry
J trying to decide if she can schedule a weekend DIS trip for her and her boyfriend.... she wants to go to Epcot twice to get us our Goofy passholder magnets.. :) Gotta love her!

Sunday:

scrap
grocery store
read health psych to take quiz on Monday

Have a great weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter