The weekend grind 11/30-12/1

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy weekend! It’s December tomorrow!

Looks like we are going to get up to a foot of snow starting tomorrow afternoon, probably no school or late start Monday.
Rescheduling our Frozen 2 date with Buffy and Amelia ☹️

Today:
Package up cookies for megan to bring back to school, she’ll wrap her little gifts for her friends
Get containers back into garage
Order my moms gift
Wrap her little things we found yesterday, get ready for mail
Pay bills
Balance checkbook

Go see Tower Hill garden lights event

Sunday:

Megan packed up
Probably breakfast out
Drop at school and home before the snow starts at 1:00
Watch it snow!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Been on heck of a week...family drama for the last two weeks which resulted in more Thanksgiving Day drama. On top of that, when Dad arrived here on Tuesday, he looked like death warmed over. He got worse over the next few days so we took him to the ER last night and they admitted him. He already has chronic congestive heart failure and now he has a host of other health issues. Of course its the weekend so all of the big testing won't take place until Monday. He's currently in ICU resting comfortably and thankfully, the hospital is just two miles down the road so we can visit often. Please keep him in your prayers and I'll check back in when I can as I won't be posting anything on FB....

Been on heck of a week...family drama for the last two weeks which resulted in more Thanksgiving Day drama. On top of that, when Dad arrived here on Tuesday, he looked like death warmed over. He got worse over the next few days so we took him to the ER last night and they admitted him. He already has chronic congestive heart failure and now he has a host of other health issues. Of course its the weekend so all of the big testing won't take place until Monday. He's currently in ICU resting comfortably and thankfully, the hospital is just two miles down the road so we can visit often. Please keep him in your prayers and I'll check back in when I can as I won't be posting anything on FB....
So sorry about your dad and family drama.

Will keep in in my prayers and sending hugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!