The weekend grind 3/30-3/31

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy weekend! Month flew by so fast! One month Megan will be done with her first year of college!

Enjoyed my first subbing day. Loved seeing the kiddos faces when they saw me. Had a yummy dinner last night and we are heading out for a little sopping and see Captain marvel today.

Today
Quiet morning
Shopping
Movie

Tomorrow
Just hang with my girl
Back to dorm

Laundry

Have a wonderful weekend!

Morning!

m2mrb - have a special weekend with DD!
P2000 - how’s your back?
Hi PN96!

Today
Laundry
Scrap -
Supper - leftovers

Sunday
Church
Make cookies
Scrap -
Supper - potato soup & grilled cheese
Quiet weekend here :)

Have a great end of March!

Morning!

Spent yesterday beach side with our Canadian Besties. Had a lot of fun walking around the boardwalk and hanging out - its always great to see them!

Today:
Joe back at work
Tidy up house
Laundry
Go thru stack of paperwork on my desk and file away
Relax and scrap
PW's Buffalo Chicken Salad for supper

Enjoy your Sunday :)!

Sorry to be away the past few days.. It was the last few days of spring break and I got caught up with school work and writing essay #4. (I'm now 2 weeks ahead on my class).. Woohoo! I'm almost done!

This week has been busy and so much mail coming in from caps/gowns to college grad announcements to everything HS related.

I promise to catch up with everyone next week as I get back go regularly schedule programming! lol
Today (Sunday):

M to edit paper that isn't do for first draft reading until 4/11. lol
3 loads of towels
once over house
finalize FP plans w/ family tonight
basketball tonight --
iron and finish our Disney grad party shirts
adjust B's grad/boot camp send off party invites (we are combing the parties to make it easier on everyone)
make list of senior photos that need to be ordered this week to scrap and display
get on Pinterest to get ideas for his party (grabbed a lot yesterday so now to start buying supplies for his party in July)
list for Monday
update the March challenge tonight & announce winner first thing tomorrow morning.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter