The Weekend Grind 5/30 - 5/31

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Weekend! can't believe its the end of May already! school is out in 2 1/2 weeks woo-hoo!

P and PD to all :hug:

Not sure about extra plans for the weekend as Megan came home sick yesterday :( headache, sore throat and very tired, she slept about 3 hours and headache was gone, but said her ears hurt.

She has PT appt at 1:30, so if she's not feeling much better this morning will have her checked out at the clinic afterwards.

to-do
laundry
run dishwasher
clean
PT Appt. / Doctor ??
grocery shopping
glue some paper piecing for LSS we found last week
work on some cards
if girl is feeling better hope to go do something fun tomorrow

have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

Good Morning Lisa!!

Hope Megan is feeling better by the time you head out to PT.. but at least you are not going to let the pain last and taking her to the doctor when PT is over if needed. Had a friend tell her child she "just didn't have time to take her". WHAT!!?? Ugh!!

Prayers and pixiedust: to all in need.

We only have 2 make up snow days left.. Yay!!! So glad to get this year done...

Today's agenda:

:laundy:
once over house
scrap

Sunday:

scrap
kids to once over their rooms
play a game outside w/ family
family game night

PJ is house sitting so we decided to take this weekend off since she wasn't going to be home.. I think next week, we might go to the State Park we were supposed to go to on Mother's Day but we got rained out..

I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!!

Good afternoon!

mommy2mrb- P&PD to DD
PrincessNancy96- enjoy the family time!
Poppins2000- sure you're having a magical time!

Today:
Had coffee with Dsil
Started laundry
Took car in yesterday - muffler came off - they called and said it was done and charged $20!!! Color me happy!
Couple errands at town
Print some pictures for a friend
Keep laundry going
It's a rainy day here and chilly!
Supper- meat loaf & baked potatoes

Sunday:
Coffee?
Church
No real plans - hope the rain stops

Have a great weekend!

Thankfully Megan is better...think its due mostly to all the pollen and being so tired this week!
we are staying home today getting our stuff done and ready for a busy week ahead!

Megan is finally done with PT!!!! therapist wants her to continue to do her ankle strength exercises for the summer and wear her brace during most activities! hoping she will be able to start pointe again in the fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter