The Weekend Grind ~ 7/11-7/12

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is well this morning. Got a text about 6:30 last night from one of my sisters to find out that my nephew (son of my other sister) and his bride of one year, were in a head on collison on their way to their anniversary dinner. They were on a two lane road and the driver of the car in the opposite lane swerved and ran into them head on. They saw it coming but had no where to go as there was a guard rail on the other side of the road. All they could do was brace for impact. My niece has a broken ankle and concussion, my nephew has neck issues and a broken hand, they both have hip and leg pain and cuts and bruises. Their truck was totaled - they are so lucky to be alive! Sadly, the driver of the other car did not survive the crash. My sister and her husband got to take the kids home with them last night - I'm sure I'll hear more later this morning.

This weekend:
Scrap
Run to Michaels for a couple things
Walk/Exercise
Grill out
Relax
Watch a couple movies

Enkoy your weekend and stay safe!

Oh Becky. How awful! Thankful they weren’t killed. Will keep them in our prayers.

Becky - just read this. So very sad! Thankful they are alive!! Prayers for them - And the other guys family -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter