The whole ECV/EVC debate...I've got a wrinkle to add to it..

DiRTyBuNNy

Remembers a time when ducks were mighty and Disney
I know that Pete is right when he corrects Bawb for calling it an "EVC" instead of the Disney friendly "ECV". The problem is that you guys are all misunderstanding what Bawb is saying when he talks about his EBC...yes..I said EBC. I know with the accent it's a little hard to distinguish but I could swear that Bawb is saying EBC...as in "Electric Bawb Chariot"! hahahahaha :lmao:

--Mr. DB

How cool is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2: I now have another set of letters to go with. :scared1: :thumbsup2
Just a note I am actually saying EVC vehicle which is Ecentric Varley Caaat. I love :love: to drop my R's :moped:

How cool is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2: I now have another set of letters to go with. :scared1: :thumbsup2
Just a note I am actually saying EVC vehicle which is Ecentric Varley Caaat. I love :love: to drop my R's :moped:

Dropping them and putting them where?!? Or should we just be on the lookout for "R" droppings?:rolleyes:

Hi TheBeadPirate, I actually drop my RRRRR'S off at the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction pirate: for the Pirates to use. ARRRRG MATEY ARRRRG. pirate: See they need all the extra R's they can use. It is almost like a blood bank for R's. Just doing my share to support other fellow people of the world.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter