• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Wiggels

mhopset

Seth's Dad
I know a loat of people her on the boards love the wiggles (sp), but i just have to say:

THEY GET ON MY FREAKIN NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better watch out!! JTB is not going to like this one at all. ;)

I'm the same way and I baby sit a Wiggles addict(ok,saving grace is that the Blue Wiggle is kinda cute:) )

I sure hope they get paid a lot of money for what they do. ;)

Last year in WDW we had on one of the WDW channels in the room. It was the part with the guy in the yellow shirt that explains about Fast Pass. DS was convinced he was the yellow wiggle(Greg, maybe?). :)

Tony, Tony, what can I say?!

The Wiggles are IN, I'm afraid to say. 5yo DD still enjoys them and, 18mo niece can do the dances, too. What's the harm with a little Physical energy for these kids to release? I know, I know, the songs can be mind-numbing but, the kids LOVE it! :teeth:

Hang on tight!! ;)

We have the Wiggles going on the tv, stereo and in the car everyday and believe me, it is NOT by choice! My 2 year old absolutely loves the Wiggles and I don't know how much more I can take ;) , but if they keep her happy and QUIET, I'm happy!

The Wiggles are on as we speak and my 16 month old is spinning & dancing. I don't dare turn it off or he will scream!! LOL!

I guess I just have to tolerate it for his sake.

Joanne :crazy:

When I saw them on "Yes, Dear" a few weeks ago, I thought they were a made-up group for that show.

I was shocked to find out they were for "real." UGH!:(

Hey, It's Captain Feathersword...the friendly pirate...:jester: sorry tony...have been off the wiggles kick for a couple years..:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter