The winter packages are great, but...

BennyBoyWrench

Earning My Ears
We plan to take the train up from Toulouse on 1st Dec, spend the next two days in the parks, then fly back to the US on the morning of the 4th. This means we need 3 nights in DLP but only 2 days of park tickets. The packages, generous as they are, presume I will need 4 days of park tickets, but we're arriving late on the first day and leaving early on the last. Anybody else encountered this frustration? Is there a cunning way to get around it?

No, it is not you, this is how packages work for Disneyland Paris. There is no online option to buy less park days than you have days on Disney territory.

If you want this, your only options are:
1. Call DLP for a room only price and book your tickets seperately.
2. Book a room only via Expedia/Hotels/Trivago.com and book your tickets seperately.

But do the math on several options before booking, and look at the included extras in the package to make sure it is worth it to book seperately.

I've just booked something similar, because we're arrive late on day 1 I've booked a room only at Santa Fe via Expedia, then for 3 nights booked direct with Disney including park tickets for Hotel New York. Decided that splitting hotels would be a nice way of trying Santa Fe.

We plan to take the train up from Toulouse on 1st Dec, spend the next two days in the parks, then fly back to the US on the morning of the 4th. This means we need 3 nights in DLP but only 2 days of park tickets. The packages, generous as they are, presume I will need 4 days of park tickets, but we're arriving late on the first day and leaving early on the last. Anybody else encountered this frustration? Is there a cunning way to get around it?

Hi,

Are American allowed back into France?

Americans aren't allowed into France at the moment, but we're hopeful that will change when our flights leave NC on the 23rd of November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter