The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

Hi everybody! I'm still around!! :wave:

I've had my hands full lately with recovery and then Trey got sick. Plus they held the Special Olympics here in our town and he stayed home from school that day. He doesn't do well at the SO so his teacher & I decided he should stay home. He's been home a lot with me lately but he's going to school tomorrow. Hopefully. I hate to see him miss a lot.

I think I get my sutures out tomorrow! :yay: I'm going to attempt to drive myself to my appointment. I've been off the pain meds for a few days now so I should be ok.

My infection looks to be all gone. I've been keeping Buzz in line. He doesn't like "icky" stuff so if he gets lippy with me I just tell him to knock it off or I'll show him my incision. That pretty much makes him stop it. I snuck up to him and showed him my infection the other night. He almost passed out. :lmao: Yeah, I think we were made for each other. :sad2:

That's going to be my biggest challenge. Buzz is doing a good job filling in for me, but I clean much more thoroughly than he does. Our bathroom smelled like a urinal the other day. He said he cleaned it. :confused: I sure couldn't tell and neither could my sniffer. I had to show him where he missed the "spots" on the floor, side of the tub and shower glass from Trey. :sad2: Buzz doesn't handle constructive criticism well.... I razor bladed the counter today...:eek: Yikes. I think we had stuff growing on there. The garbages are over flowing, the windows all have finger prints on them, the floors has gunk on them and I could go on...I can't wait to get in the bathrooms and SCRUB. I have 4 weeks to go!!! Ahhhhh!!!:scared1: I never thought I'd miss cleaning.

That's going to be my biggest challenge. Buzz is doing a good job filling in for me, but I clean much more thoroughly than he does. Our bathroom smelled like a urinal the other day. He said he cleaned it. :confused: I sure couldn't tell and neither could my sniffer. I had to show him where he missed the "spots" on the floor, side of the tub and shower glass from Trey. :sad2: Buzz doesn't handle constructive criticism well.... I razor bladed the counter today...:eek: Yikes. I think we had stuff growing on there. The garbages are over flowing, the windows all have finger prints on them, the floors has gunk on them and I could go on...I can't wait to get in the bathrooms and SCRUB. I have 4 weeks to go!!! Ahhhhh!!!:scared1: I never thought I'd miss cleaning.

:scared1: TMI!!! Razor blading the counter doesn't sound like something that would be prescribed by your doctor. The dirt will still be there when you are better able to clean it. I know it's hard but you don't want to take longer to heal because you overdid it. You are an awesome wife and mother even if you have to take a couple months off to do something for yourself.

Hey, Buzz, take out the garbage for the poor woman!:rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Glad to hear you are feeling better:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :lmao: u torture Buzz with the incision. keep up the good work. :thumbsup2

Cleaning...:thumbsup2

Every OCD person loves to clean every once in awhile.

Uh. I have never taken a razor blade to my counter tops....It would never even occur to me to do so.

You should NEVER come to my house.....:rolleyes1

So good to hear from you Linnie and that you're feeling better. Your report and the Man Report have been part of my daily routine and I've been going through withdrawal.

I miss my Buzz!!!!! :sad1: I log in after missing for a few days and find that Buzz is missing and deleted!:scared1:

Linnie I am glad that you are filling better!!:woohoo:

Glad you are feeling better Linnie!! Any chance of finding a replacement to finish Buzz' trip report? Hope all is going well

Hi LtP,

I am way back on page 50 but will try to catch up this weekend. Went to Buzz's page and saw the mess. Had to start reading backwards here to find out what the heck is going on. Unreal. :sad2:

Anyway, your TR is great so far and I'm lovin' the pics.

(psst...hey buzz, you big goofball!)

I've been lurking but enjoy the TR, and hope you're feeling better. Take it easy and make sure you're properly healed before you start in on those nasty bathrooms that Buzz is leaving for you.

Maybe you and Buzz could put all of your TRs on a blog? At least until Buzz is out of solitary . . . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter