The Worst Of WDW Food Awards

Can't believe we spent $10 for two mediocre spring rolls outside Adventureland. Daily Poutine was good while Artists Points was excellent. Steakhouse 71 was very good.
My husband LOVES the spring rolls (He had them in Feb. '23). He can't wait to have them again.

My husband LOVES the spring rolls (He had them in Feb. '23). He can't wait to have them again.
I enjoyed them and didn’t the price was that bad. At Disneyland we have these pork lumpia that are good but not like the WDW rolls.

PS the DCA food and wine fest going on right now has a cheeseburger bao that is very nice.

The monkeybread sold for breakfast. At takeout place in Space area, in MK. Was sticky icky and hard. Would never buy again. The breakfast sandwiches were just a tad better. Think we’ll stick to breakfast at resort, at least the baked goods were tasty.

Flatbread at Pinocchio's village. blah. But I dont' like any of the pizza, like Pizzafari, or PizzeRizzo. DS didn't even like it. (DH disagrees and loves PizzeRizzo.)
Used to be the burgers at Cosmic Ray's , but I 've heard they're better?

The monkeybread sold for breakfast. At takeout place in Space area, in MK. Was sticky icky and hard. Would never buy again. The breakfast sandwiches were just a tad better. Think we’ll stick to breakfast at resort, at least the baked goods were tasty.
Oh yeah, I got suckered into that once! Ugg it was awful!

I've heard mixed reviews about so many things at Disney anymore with food. I have a friend whose reviews I trust 100% tell me he was severely disappointed in V&A's last time.

All of my food at WDW was pretty good last go-round, but I was disappointed with how sweet the strawberry syrup was in the small kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream. Now I love Beaches and Cream and go there every trip but seriously, you can do better than fake-tasting syrup!! Needless to say I won't be getting anything strawberry there again!! (I'll stick to bringing a container of real strawberries!)

So I just read through this thread and saw I didn't give any awards for bad customer service.

This one goes way back to 2000. It was on a cart on the Boardwalk (don't recall the exact name of it) and I was there with Grandma. She ordered a Diet Coke. Now that sounds like about the easiest order to get, right?

The guy working there went to get the Diet Coke and saw there weren't any cups in the little pop-up dispenser next to the machine. No big deal, just grab another bag of cups and restock, right?

Nope. This guy dropped every one of the cups. Granted, that could have happened to anyone. Honest mistake. However, he proceeded to loosely follow the "seven second rule" and picked them all up, shoving them in the dispenser...but it gets worse.

Rather than get Grandma's Coke, he must have worked up a storm with this task and poured one for himself--and drank it. About a minute or so later, he snapped out of it and realized he had a customer to serve. He haphazardly got the Diet Coke and wasn't apologetic or anything.

We still talk about this guy 24 years later. We like to joke that he's probably a high-profile attorney or surgeon now.

So I just read through this thread and saw I didn't give any awards for bad customer service.

This one goes way back to 2000. It was on a cart on the Boardwalk (don't recall the exact name of it) and I was there with Grandma. She ordered a Diet Coke. Now that sounds like about the easiest order to get, right?

The guy working there went to get the Diet Coke and saw there weren't any cups in the little pop-up dispenser next to the machine. No big deal, just grab another bag of cups and restock, right?

Nope. This guy dropped every one of the cups. Granted, that could have happened to anyone. Honest mistake. However, he proceeded to loosely follow the "seven second rule" and picked them all up, shoving them in the dispenser...but it gets worse.

Rather than get Grandma's Coke, he must have worked up a storm with this task and poured one for himself--and drank it. About a minute or so later, he snapped out of it and realized he had a customer to serve. He haphazardly got the Diet Coke and wasn't apologetic or anything.

We still talk about this guy 24 years later. We like to joke that he's probably a high-profile attorney or surgeon now.
Or a customer of one or the other or maybe both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter