The Year of Disney - A 2018 PTR. Updated 12/18/17!

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by Pluto0809, Oct 25, 2017.

1. amalone1013

amalone1013 DIS Veteran

Hall of Presidents opens tomorrow!

OregonMomToWDW likes this.
  2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet DIS Veteran

I'm impressed with all your plans. My trip is before yours. We have fast passes and some meals planned. Other than me wanting to strangle DH over his ideas for the trips, we have no set plans over our meals and fastpasses. I know one day of the 3 that my FIL is there we are going out for pizza. He loves the Chicago pizza from Giordano.
    We are going to e there for 9 full days. Flight lands at 9:25 on arrival day. Our flight leaves Orlando at 10:30 I think. We will all be tired Tuesday morning.

3. docsoliday1

docsoliday1 DIS Dad #834 Cubs, Dolphins and Disney fan forever

I setup to follow the thread, but somehow I'm not getting notifications there have been updates. :sad2:

You and Jim are similar to DW and me. I love biergarten and DW is very ho hum about it. Unfortunately, for our trip, not planning EPCOT this time, so no biergarten for me. :sad:

4. docsoliday1

docsoliday1 DIS Dad #834 Cubs, Dolphins and Disney fan forever

Sorry, but I saw enough of this first hand and I don't like snow/cold, so could have done without these.

My doggie is much bigger than yours and she was having trouble getting through the snow (due to how deep). Did yours do the bunny hop method also?
    ;)

I think y'all may be one of the few in GA that have a snowblower. Where did y'all used to live and did Jim get any funny looks or questions asking what that contraption was? :rotfl:

5. Tracy161

Tracy161 DIS Veteran

Hello again and welcome back! I am so bummed we weren't able to coordinate and meet up :sad2: I had been so looking forward to it. Gosh darn that weather, it interrupted all our plans! I hope you had a fabulous trip, I'm anxious to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Something tells me it was...