The year of living Disney TR - Winter edition! Update! 11/27/17 mini November trip report

Yep, I've been hiding again. This real life business really gets in the way of my DIS time for real.

Sigh.... this is so much my life right now. :(

Bob and I both noticed how we liked the Poly much better this time than when we were there last year. Maybe the fact that we have financially committed to it for 50 years has something to do with it???

Ya think?! LOL!!

We did not visit AK this trip but did go to MK, HS and Epcot.

Don't let @Steppesister hear you!

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Travesty!! Unthinkable. It's just not done....

img_2514-jpg.270460

Got to see Space mountain with the lights on while on the people mover!

Fun catch! Seen that a couple times now. :)

She saw that all Kiya was eating out of the veggies was the broccoli and she brought her out a platter of just broccoli . :tilt:

Now THAT'S great service! :thumbsup2party:

Yay for quick trips! We're doing a 4 nighters in Nov for F&W. Quickies are better than nothing ;)
Glad you missed Irma too.
We saw Space with the lights on back in March! I thought it was pretty cool :)
Sorry life keeps cutting in to your DIS time, unfortunately I know about that lately. Hope to see you around more!

A quick November update...

We are in Disney World as we speak staying at Copper Creek Villas and absolutely love it! It’s been a fantastic trip with tomorrow being our last full day.

We went to MVMCP tonight and I had the pleasure of getting to meet @Steppesister and @pkondz tonight at the party! They are both wonderful and even though our DISmeet was quick I feel like we are family already.

I have a photo of the three of us but it keeps telling me my file is too large to post :scared:

Thank you @pkondz and Liesa so much for taking the time to say hello and for the lovely gifts, I am an epic failure at DISmeet etiquette and owe you both something in return. Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful!

We went to MVMCP tonight and I had the pleasure of getting to meet @Steppesister and @pkondz tonight at the party!

It was really nice meeting you too!

They are both wonderful and even though our DISmeet was quick I feel like we are family already.

I'm horrid, but Liesa's certainly wonderful.
It was quick! But it was really nice finally meeting you! :)

Thank you @pkondz and Liesa so much for taking the time to say hello and for the lovely gifts, I am an epic failure at DISmeet etiquette and owe you both something in return.

Can't speak for Liesa, but you certainly don't owe me anything! :)

Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful!

It was! Hope yours was too!

Oh, how lucky you could all meet up!

It was wonderful! I hope that our paths cross again someday so that I can spend more time with them both.

I look into the eyes of our new rescue dog and know that I am in the right place right now. But soon, soon Donna... lol

How wonderful that you got a new dog! Do you have any plans to visit DW again soon?

Have a magical time! I

We did! It was a great trip. We went to tiffin’s for lunch and really enjoyed it. What a quiet oasis in the middle of the craziness it is. I’d love to go back.

Sounds like a great time! I' m glad our DIS celebs got to meet up!

It was fantastic getting to meet our DIS celebs!

I'm horrid, but Liesa's certainly wonderful.
It was quick! But it was really nice finally meeting you!

Oh you stop that! You are wonderful, and so is Liesa. I would love to organize a DIS meet trip someday with lots of us. I bet ha I could talk @chunkymonkey into it :goodvibes If I could ever talk my family into letting me go solo it would be awesome.

Can't speak for Liesa, but you certainly don't owe me anything! :)

Oh I’ll get you back someday :hug: I’m afraid to eat your Canadian chocolate, it’s so cool!

It was! Hope yours was too

We had a fantastic trip. I hope that you are planning on doing a TR for that one. I know you’re still working on your Cali. TR but would love to read what all you did on this last trip.

Hi guys!

Here’s just a few images from our latest adventure. We were at DW from November 11-16 and had a great time. The weather was perfect and got to try some new places like Tiffins, where Devin got the whole sustainable fish. She wasn’t quite sure what to do with it at first, but loved it. :)

We spent two nights at the Yacht Club in club level, which was fantastic. I was surprised how much I really enjoyed the YC. It ended up being put on the top 3 of my favorite places we have stayed. Of course being Club level didn’t suck either. :laughing: It was a splurge but totally worth it. The second photo was taken from our room balcony there.

The kids and I flew down first and Bob met us two days later and he only stayed two nights after we moved to our DVC room at Copper Creek. He wasn’t going to go on this trip when we originally planned it but found a good deal on a flight and said what the heck! We had a great time at MVMCP and of course getting to meet @pkondz and @Steppesister was great. I’m still bummed I can’t get that photo to post :confused:

919E69F9-3B5C-480B-B70A-D6BA1E9F4F27.jpeg
93D8AC32-5369-4C3F-909C-FEC733749927.jpeg
0C155E93-60D9-4E1A-BCBD-2650820F3CF7.jpeg
6943BC35-8DD0-44F2-830F-0C3BA40D65A6.jpeg
826016A5-39D3-4547-9C38-1FFCB45F9321.jpeg
B079C441-CDF7-417A-8972-7207651CB752.jpeg
245F4F1C-F398-49DD-AE30-C7F2F7C892C4.jpeg

This was our view from our balcony st Copper Creek. We had a 1 BR villa and it was amazing. I tried to post photos of the room but from my phone it keeps telling me the file is too big. I hate that!
2D7914E4-0F0A-41FC-A48A-B1B8AD14BA2A.jpeg

The Christmas decorations weren’t up yet at the resorts which was a little bit of a bummer.

8E4B16C6-09C9-4886-B806-C2197277A45C.jpeg

But the decorations in the park were in full swing!

Holiday season at home is in full swing as well. We had a really nice Thanksgiving and my two stepsons, daughter in law and grand baby are coming up for Christmas from Texas.

We have a business conference in New Orleans in January and will go back to DW two weeks after that for a quick 3 day trip. Then we are taking a Disney break for a few months until our cruise in May. We won’t be back to Disney World until next October when we will be traveling with another couple who has never been before!
:banana: It’s been an amazing year getting to go so many times, but I think I’m ready to take a hiatus for a bit. I’ve been on 5 trips this year which is something I never thought I’d be able to do. I’m excited about all the new things coming up at Disney World but at the same time I’m ready to miss it again if that makes sense.

I hope that everyone has a magical Holiday season! Love to you all.

:grouphug:

Oh you stop that! You are wonderful, and so is Liesa. I would love to organize a DIS meet trip someday with lots of us. I bet ha I could talk @chunkymonkey into it :goodvibes If I could ever talk my family into letting me go solo it would be awesome.

Let's make this happen! The great DISmeet of 2019. ::yes::

Oh I’ll get you back someday :hug: I’m afraid to eat your Canadian chocolate, it’s so cool!

Go ahead and eat it! I'll give you more in 2019.

We had a fantastic trip.

Yay!

I hope that you are planning on doing a TR for that one. I know you’re still working on your Cali. TR but would love to read what all you did on this last trip.

::yes::

The weather was perfect

Yes it was!

got to try some new places like Tiffins

Hadn't even heard of this and now you're the second person to mention it today.

where Devin got the whole sustainable fish

And that dish, too!

We spent two nights at the Yacht Club in club level, which was fantastic

Nice!

I was surprised how much I really enjoyed the YC. It ended up being put on the top 3 of my favorite places we have stayed.

Really! Well... good!

We had a great time at MVMCP and of course getting to meet @pkondz and @Steppesister was great.

Meeting you was great too! :goodvibes

I’m still bummed I can’t get that photo to post :confused:

I know I've seen it. Did you post it on FB?

This was our view from our balcony st Copper Creek.

Gorgeous!

Holiday season at home is in full swing as well. We had a really nice Thanksgiving and my two stepsons, daughter in law and grand baby are coming up for Christmas from Texas.

That's great! :)

We have a business conference in New Orleans in January and will go back to DW two weeks after that for a quick 3 day trip.

Another one! Nice!

We won’t be back to Disney World until next October when we will be traveling with another couple who has never been before!

That should be entertaining... or frustrating! Guess you'll find out!

I’ve been on 5 trips this year which is something I never thought I’d be able to do.

:faint:

How cool to stay at YC club level! :cool1:

I can understand taking a break after 5 trips..... I think :goodvibes

Beautiful fireworks shot!

Let's make this happen! The great DISmeet of 2019

I’m so in!!! That would be amazing!

Go ahead and eat it! I'll give you more in 2019

As you wish

Hadn't even heard of this and now you're the second person to mention it today.

The great DIS meet of 2019 at Tiffins! You should try it som day, it’s wonderful

I know I've seen it. Did you post it on FB

I posted it on Liesa’s page

How cool to stay at YC club level!

It was lovely! Most certainly a splurge

But of course! Working towards a potential March solo trip.

Awesome!

love the Christmas decorations in the park, but miss the thought of no Osborne Lights.

I love the Christmas decorations too. I never got to see the Osborne lights, so I guess I’m lucky I don’t know what I’m missing

Absence does make the heart grow fonder, but how nice to just take advantage of those annual passes to the max!

And that we did!

Looks like you all had a great time Kelly!!!!!! Still bummed we missed each other by a day, but glad our wonderful weather held out for you.

A quick November update...

We are in Disney World as we speak staying at Copper Creek Villas and absolutely love it! It’s been a fantastic trip with tomorrow being our last full day.

We went to MVMCP tonight and I had the pleasure of getting to meet @Steppesister and @pkondz tonight at the party! They are both wonderful and even though our DISmeet was quick I feel like we are family already.

I have a photo of the three of us but it keeps telling me my file is too large to post :scared:

Thank you @pkondz and Liesa so much for taking the time to say hello and for the lovely gifts, I am an epic failure at DISmeet etiquette and owe you both something in return. Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful!
Awww, it was SO nice to meet you! Too short, but a nice visit for a quick hug. I could tell your crew was itching to ride rides and get on with the party (as they should have been!), but I'm glad they stopped long enough to let you say howdy!

I have a secret for uploading those pesky photos: Upload to FB as a private (or not) photo and it'll be automatically downsized enough to post here. Save that photo from FB and then post here... voila!

You've very welcome. It was my pleasure. :) You owe me absolutely nothing. The pleasure was all mine, to be sure. The trip was amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!