Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

Hey remember me? :wave:

Not a lot of running news from me. I’ve been running but not as much due to the onslaught of rain we’ve been getting. Anytime I want to run it’s pouring that or I have to take my sister to some practice of hers. I have been working out regularly though which is good. I’m still getting the physical activity.

As for runDisney we all know what the new registration system looks like now. I got some sticker shock from Dopey and I have paid it before. I’m contemplating just doing goofy again.

It’s supposed to be 100 degrees this weekend with the humidity so that should be fun. Summerfest (the worlds largest music festival) starts Thursday here, I am going to Florida Georgia Line on Saturday with friends so that should be fun.

I was in Minnesota this past weekend with my dads high school baseball team. We went to the Twins game on Friday night and then they played two games at the University of Minnesota on Saturday. It’s just been non stop busy for me and it’s not even the school year!

That’s is for now!

Apparently you'll have plenty of others joining you in the Facepaint Extravaganza, Teetz. So don't worry.

Like how is this even still up for discussion, Teetz? Don't make me go ask the News & Rumors board to vote in my poll.

Summer running...

Well I haven't done a lot of it. I really need to get back into a routine with running but man has it been so hot and humid. I was in the pool and at a concert (Florida Georgia Line) this weekend so running didn't happen. It did cool down today so I ran to and from working out this morning.

121 days until Wine and Dine
190 days until Marathon Weekend

Summer Running... It happened so fast! Reminds me of the Grease Song!

The humidity is an energy drain for sure! We're in a break from it today, I mean it's still humid but not 90-100% anymore at least.

I am still here! Barely...

Even though it is summer break for me I feel I am busier than ever. Work, baseball, football, running, and everything else in between.

I still have been running to and from the gym during the week. Only problem is those runs are less than 3 miles (roughly 2.5-2.6) so my distance hasn't been great. On the weekends its work, and baseball. Its also been extremely hot and humid lately which makes me not want to run at all.

Tomorrow starts our 5-day football camp before the season. Thursday, Friday, off the weekend, and Monday-Wednesday to finish that off. On top of that the baseball team I work with is in the playoffs and has sectionals on Monday.

I plan to run tomorrow instead of weight lifting as camp is beginning tomorrow as well. So maybe I will amp it up to 4 miles. This weekend it is supposed to be back in the 90s which doesn't help anything.

If we then are fortunate to come out of sectionals victorious our team plays next Friday at State.

On the bright side the Brewers are out of town and the All-Star break is next week #Aguilar #ThisIsMyCrew so I don't have to work.

Looking ahead Football officially begins August 1st and then our state fair, along with Brewers games, and Packers family night/preseason games all begin that first week of August. That first week of August might be the worst week ever.

So I know very little running news in this update but thats because there has been very little running.

Thanks for reading to those who are still here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter