The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momrek06

DIS Veteran
To all my Y&R DISer's ... I am starting a new thread before our current one closes ... this will give time for EVERYONE to find us!!! :goodvibes

Its HAPPY HALLOWEEN on Y&R!!!

I'm here too!!

My Halloween wish is that Meggie leaves....her character and the actress that plays her are BOTH awful!!

I haven't posted on this thread before but love to come to it and see what everyone's opinions are of the show!

Totally agree about Meggie! She needs to go!

Hi!! So happy to be here!! My Halloween wish is for Sharon and Nick to be together and for all the ones I don't like to be GONE!!!:lmao:

Did daniel and Daisy ever hook up? Someone said it on the other thread that she thought she only drugged him. Someone help me figure this out!

I'm glad I checked my subscribed threads-haven't gotten an email about thread updates in 2 days.:confused3

Daisy drugged Daniel, and Amber found them in bed. It was pretty much left to our imagination what happened.

So does Victor really marry Meggie????:sick:

I'm glad that Deacon is falling for Nikki and refusing to continue helping Meggie. :lovestruc

* Noah drops Jana home, she wants him to spend the night. They begin making out but Jana quickly puts the brake on things when she learns Kevin is coming to see her. Later, Jana purposely turns her place upside down and lies to Kevin about Daisy being there. Kevin spends the night on the couch
* Victor tells Katherine he is having second thoughts about marrying Nikki and talks about how great Meggie has been, Murphy once again tries to communicate but fails. Later, Meggie says she will miss Victor when he is gone!
* Meggie has sneaked liquor into the rehab center, Deacon shows Nikki and says they will play cards for it but Deacon soon has second thoughts about getting Nikki drunk and has someone get rid of the liquor which impresses Nikki
* Daniel has doubts about the baby being his, he wants to call the cops but Daisy threatens to hurt the baby. Meanwhile, Abby is in the background texting the cops. Later, Ronan shows up and arrests Daisy but that is not enough to calm Lauren down as she believes Ryder will return.

Next - Lily returns home and sees Cane talking with Blake; Paul tells Heather to back out of whatever agreement she has with Victor; Nikki tells Victor all he is devoted to is Newman Enterprises

I actually have had company visiting from the East and have not kept up with Y&R lately.

* Noah drops Jana home, she wants him to spend the night. Ewwwwwww They begin making out but Jana quickly puts the brake on things when she learns Kevin is coming to see her. Later, Jana purposely turns her place upside down and lies to Kevin about Daisy being there. Kevin spends the night on the couch So Jana has her own apt now on the show?
* Victor tells Katherine he is having second thoughts about marrying Nikki and talks about how great Meggie has been, Murphy once again tries to communicate but fails. Later, Meggie says she will miss Victor when he is gone!
* Meggie has sneaked liquor into the rehab center, Deacon shows Nikki and says they will play cards for it but Deacon soon has second thoughts about getting Nikki drunk and has someone get rid of the liquor which impresses Nikki
* Daniel has doubts about the baby being his, he wants to call the cops but Daisy threatens to hurt the baby. Meanwhile, Abby is in the background texting the cops. Later, Ronan shows up and arrests Daisy but that is not enough to calm Lauren down as she believes Ryder will return.

Next - Lily returns home and sees Cane talking with Blake; Paul tells Heather to back out of whatever agreement she has with Victor; Nikki tells Victor all he is devoted to is Newman Enterprises

Who is that man meeting with Kevin? AND who is he in real life ... he looks familiar??? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter