The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the new Summer and her antics are a Phyllis mini me thing. Fen, let him go away again. Years ago before Phyliis,Lauren was the mean girl especially towards Tracy.

Don't mess with Summer Newman. On Monday, Nov. 5, CBS' The Young and the Restless kicks off a cyberbully story featuring the gorgeous but troubled teen played by Hunter King. Summer will create a fake identity on FacePlace — that's Y&R's version of Facebook — in order to friend Jamie (Daniel Polo), the boy being mentored by Genoa City cop Ronan Malloy (Jeff Branson).

"Summer is in such a screwed-up state over the divorce of her parents that she misguidedly decides to hurt Ronan by hurting this kid he cares so much about," says the soap's Emmy-winning head writer Josh Griffith. "She uses her phony online persona called 'Brittni' to form a relationship with Jamie and draw information out of him — deeply personal and hurtful stuff about his past troubles with the law — and then she blasts it out to everyone on FacePlace. She'll also be using texting and instant messaging to disparage him further."

But here's the kicker. While that's playing out, Summer is getting to know Jamie face-to-face and he really starts to grow on her. "She realizes he's a kid who's had a really terrible life and that she's doing things to him he doesn't deserve," says Griffith. "But, at that point, it's way too late. The tiger is out of the cage."

Adding fuel to the fire is young Fen Baldwin (Max Ehrich), who is so infatuated with Summer that he becomes her partner in crime — in fact, he takes things a few dangerous steps further once he sees Summer's growing fondness for Jamie.

Expect a long roll-out for the plot. "The bullying will continue for a couple of months before it reaches a powerful climax," says Griffith. "It will then spin into a whole other direction involving Fen and his parents Michael [Christian LeBlanc], who is the district attorney, and Lauren [Tracey Bregman]. This is more than just a cautionary tale about bullying and the dangerous consequences it has for our young characters. This will have huge ramifications for their families."

CBS plans to air a series of anti-bullying PSAs to accompany the story.

http://www.tvguide.com/Ne...berbullying-1055465.aspx

Don't mess with Summer Newman. On Monday, Nov. 5, CBS' The Young and the Restless kicks off a cyberbully story featuring the gorgeous but troubled teen played by Hunter King. Summer will create a fake identity on FacePlace — that's Y&R's version of Facebook — in order to friend Jamie (Daniel Polo), the boy being mentored by Genoa City cop Ronan Malloy (Jeff Branson).

"Summer is in such a screwed-up state over the divorce of her parents that she misguidedly decides to hurt Ronan by hurting this kid he cares so much about," says the soap's Emmy-winning head writer Josh Griffith. "She uses her phony online persona called 'Brittni' to form a relationship with Jamie and draw information out of him — deeply personal and hurtful stuff about his past troubles with the law — and then she blasts it out to everyone on FacePlace. She'll also be using texting and instant messaging to disparage him further."

But here's the kicker. While that's playing out, Summer is getting to know Jamie face-to-face and he really starts to grow on her. "She realizes he's a kid who's had a really terrible life and that she's doing things to him he doesn't deserve," says Griffith. "But, at that point, it's way too late. The tiger is out of the cage."

Adding fuel to the fire is young Fen Baldwin (Max Ehrich), who is so infatuated with Summer that he becomes her partner in crime — in fact, he takes things a few dangerous steps further once he sees Summer's growing fondness for Jamie.

Expect a long roll-out for the plot. "The bullying will continue for a couple of months before it reaches a powerful climax," says Griffith. "It will then spin into a whole other direction involving Fen and his parents Michael [Christian LeBlanc], who is the district attorney, and Lauren [Tracey Bregman]. This is more than just a cautionary tale about bullying and the dangerous consequences it has for our young characters. This will have huge ramifications for their families."

CBS plans to air a series of anti-bullying PSAs to accompany the story.

UGH! So, they are basically recycling One Life to Live's bullying story between Jack and Shane. Jack pretended to be a girl on-line to bully Shane....also with disastrous consequences. At least those were characters we cared about and knew, not newly aged recasts. Not looking forward to this

Ronan tells Phyllis he is not interested in revenge sex, he knows that something happened to which she wants him to come back to her place. Sadly later Ronan runs into Phyllis and asks her out
Kevin shows how selfish he can be by wanting his mother's insurance money, she flat out refuses to help him and he insults her. Gloria gets pissed and calls him arrogant and selfish
Billy tells Nikki the truth, she's pissed and tries her best to hide things from Victor as she tries to get the money. Billy gets to talk to Victoria and is later shown loading a gun!
Ronan becomes suspicious of Summer, believes she is behind the cyberbullying of the kid he mentors. Meanwhile, Nick decides to give things a chance with Avery after all

Next - Noah asks Sharon if she started the fire ; Adam confronts the arsonist about burning down Gloworm, that was not the plan

This should be fun!

Phyllis and Ronan go out on their first official date. But it turns out to be a dud. They are both very awkward and uncomfortable with one another. Phyllis comes to the realization that all Roan wants is to have sex with her. Ronan realizes that Phyllis is depressed about losing Nick. When they get home Phyllis asks Ronan to leave and calls Nick. She asks Nick to postpone the meeting with their divorce lawyers the next day. But Nick refuses. Phyllis asks Avery to accompany her to the meeting with the lawyers. Avery tells Phyllis that she and Nick are seeing each other and it would be awkward for her to be at the meeting.

The meeting between Nick and Phyllis does not go well. Nick makes it obvious to Phyllis that he is done with her. Phyllis becomes enraged by Nick's attitude and according to MS "so far as Phyllis is concerned it is game on."

Avery reminds me of a Leave it Beaver show. I like her, but she reminds me so much of Beaver's mom! :lmao:

No plans to re-cast Abby.

Carmine will stay in GC with an interesting up-coming story for him.

Phylis did not go to jail for her crimes, but will be punished emotionally including loosing Nick and Summer.

Nick and Avery grow closer, but her past comes back to haunt her.

Ronan and Phylis will take a serious, close look at their relationship.

No plans for a story with Nina and Ronan at the moment, but future possibility.

Sharon will come out of this emotional breakdown as a much stronger person.

Alex, new police officer comes to town with questions about a past relationship.

Katherine comforts an emotional distraught Nina

Noah learns a startling new revelation about Sharon

An unexpected and exceedingly shocking turn of events leaves Victoria in a very dangerous situation

Tensions rise as Joe clashes with Katherine

Phyllis questions a tremendously fragile Sharon

Phyllis and Ronan have a dismal dinner date and he takes her home and leaves.

Adam and Chelsea have a romantic evening which continues in the bedroom. Adam gets up and reads that Gloworm has burnt to the ground and leaves. He confronts the guy he hired to set the fires at a bar and the guy admits to setting Gloworm on fire. Ronan shows up at the bar and wonders what Adam is doing there.

Sharon writing a letter to Noah and Faith and having a hard time putting her thoughts in words. She leaves and drives to Nick's and talks to Noah. Tells him Adam is helping her and she's also getting professional help and asks Noah not to tell anyone that he saw her.

Nick and Avery talking at her apt and getting to know each other. They have soup and Nick leaves. Nick comes back to thank her and Phyllis shows up and yells at them saying that Nick came back to her once and he'll do it again. Avery wakes up on the couch alone - she was just dreaming.

Sharon hears Nick drive up and sneaks out the back door. Nick and Noah talk and Noah tells him about Adriana, his girlfriend who cheated on him. So he understands how Nick feels with regard to Phyllis and Ronan. Noah tells him that if Avery makes him happy, go for it and don't screw it up.

Chelsea wakes up and Adam is gone so she goes to cottage and finds Sharon's letters and starts to read them. Sharon comes in and is angry that Chelsea is reading her stuff. They have a nice chat and Sharon tells her she was a bad daughter and she is a bad mother.

Ronan shows up at Phyllis's drunk with beer and pizza and wants to talk about what makes her tick and what makes her happy. Phyllis yells at him about his relationships and asks him to leave and they can talk after the divorce hearing tomorrow. Ronan gets upset and says that everything is always about Nick and he leaves. Phyllis calls Nick and wants to postpone the hearing tomorrow. Nick says no - he wants it to be over.

Chelsea comes home and reads about the fire at Gloworm. Adam comes in and tells her everyone is okay. She questions him about what he's done to protect Sharon.

Avery shows up at Nick's and tells him she wants him, she kisses him and she leaves.

Next- Phyllis asks Avery to come with her to the divorce hearing (moral support)
Victor sees Billy's gun "What the hell is going on here?"
Victoria is seen banging on a door screaming "LET ME OUT!"

Source: SOC

Short recap

Jack is getting released from the hospital, continues to be lectured by ghost John

Phyllis and Nick discussing their divorce, custody arrangements

Victor is onto Nikki, Nikki tells him the truth. Victor and Billy face off over Victoria

Summer cyber bullies again, Ronan tells Phyllis that he suspects Summer is behind this

Next - Adam tells Noah he was the only one to help Sharon ; Phyllis tells Nick about Summer ; Michael and Lauren want to know what is going on between Fen and Summer

Like the new Summer. She looks like she could be Ellen Barkin's granddaughter. Finn just go away terrible actor. I too love Avery and Nick together. Do believe TPTB will let Sharon and Adam be the new Victor and Nikki coming back together through ALLL the years. I do like Chelsea a lot. Ronan plz go away. I wish Ashley would come back but not Abby. I miss Victoria's real life husband but adore Billy. Jack what a mess but I love him. Catherine probs need to retire as we all have noticed she can't get her lines out hardly anymore. Don't like Michael's career. LOVED him with Victor. Actually miss Gloria but no GLO WORM looks like she is on the way out??? WILL THEY EVER stop and finish Paul's trouble. This has gone on way to long. ty for letting me vent:grouphug:

Nick will not listen to Phyllis about Summer even though she brings up valid points about Summer's out of control behavior. Nick wants concrete proof and thinks Summer has been doing better
Noah goes to see Adam learns more about his mother. Noah tells Adam that Sharon wants to see Faith but he thinks that is a bad idea since Faith may tell Nick and Nick will not understand
Sharon has another session shows the letters she wrote for her kids. Her doctor gives her meds for being bipolar but Sharon is hesitant to take them, Sharon later looks decides to takes them
Jack is ignoring Sarge, Phyllis moves in and he asks her to spy on Adam. Phyllis reports back to him and admits Adam is so far doing a good job but is still a pompous ***
Faith tells Noah how much she misses her mother so Noah decides to take her to see Sharon. Faith picks up on Sharon not being herself and it scares her, this in turn bothers Sharon
Michael and Lauren confront Fen about what he knows regarding Summer being a cyberbully but Fen gets defensive which only pisses off Michael. Fen then storms off on his parents

Next - Sharon tells Adam that Faith won't say anything ; Chelsea asks her father about the fire ;

****Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted any spoilers lately. I've been back in the hospital for since Wednesday. For some reason, my body refuses to accept any antibiotics.

Sharon is startled to see Chelsea, Chelsea is unable to accept Sharon is just grateful to Adam and makes this known to him. Chelsea wants Sharon gone, will help her find a place. Little do they know Sharon takes off without her meds, Adam gets pissed at Chelsea
Leslie tells Neil she accepts his job offer but does wonder why he would leave a good job at Chancellor. Neil then talks to Devon offering him a job now that his music career has flopped. Devon did not know Lily is working at Jabot now
Michael acquits Paul in Ricky's murder, he says evidence or no evidence Paul killed his son to save Michael's sister. Michael then tries to talk to Kevin which does not go well, Michael gets concerned and enlists Chloe's help
Katherine and Christine try to comfort Nina but she is through being another man's second choice. Christine runs into Paul again and they discuss what happened, Paul admits he doesn't want to forget that kiss

Next - Katherine and Jill clash ; Jack reminds Adam who the CEO of Newman is ; Nick and Billy clash

Chelsea reads the label on Sharon’s bottle of pills
Sharon awakens and asks Chelsea what she’s doing
Chelsea reminds Sharon that it’s her property
Sharon reminds Chelsea that Adam wouldn’t like what Chelsea is doing
Chelsea snarks about Sharon’s “gratitude”
At home, Adam asks Chelsea if she went to see Sharon
Chelsea tells Adam it’s time for Sharon to go because the jealousy is getting to her
Adam reassures Chelsea and encourages her to get over her paranoia
Chelsea shows Adam the letter
Sharon panics and throws away the bottle of pills
Adam enters the cottage and finds the pills… but no Sharon
Chelsea gets defensive when Adam accuses her of chasing Sharon off
Adam tells Chelsea that if anything happens to Sharon, it’s her fault

Nina is devastated by Christine and Paul’s kiss
Christine beats a hasty retreat
Paul tries to explain that he and Christine were just caught up in emotion
Nina refuses to label the kiss “meaningless” due to Paul’s long history with Christine
Paul tries to salvage his romance with his friend
Nina lets Paul go, telling him their relationship must end
Paul agrees with Nina’s reasoning
Christine and Nina have a heart to heart talk
Nina refuses to be Paul’s second choice

Michael arrives and lets Paul know that he’s dropping the charges
Paul is relieved to close the book on a painful chapter
Christine is thrilled by Paul’s news about his case
Paul tells Christine they can’t simply forget about the kiss
Christine and Paul think about their relationship
The pair admit their continuing love
Christine makes plans to visit Danny for a heartbreaking talk

Michael worries about Kevin’s tedious behavior

Neil and Leslie enjoy each other’s company
Devon makes an emotional confession to Neil over a meal at the Athletic Club

Eddie G’s kidnapping scheme goes badly awry
Victoria finds herself in danger

Noah is shocked by what he learns about his mom

Katherine makes Jill CEO of Chancellor Industries
Jill is touched until she reads the fine print
Katherine and Jill fight like cats and dogs over the contract
Jill is horrified when Katherine clutches her chest in agony
Canny Katherine is thrilled when Jill passes the test
Jill and Katherine have a terrific laugh together

A close moment leads Phyllis and Jack to think about their relationship

Devon rebuffs Tucker’s Thanksgiving olive branch

Phyllis grills a very rattled Sharon

****Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted any spoilers lately. I've been back in the hospital for since Wednesday. For some reason, my body refuses to accept any antibiotics.

HonnyDipp, I am so sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital again :worried: I hope you are feeling better and will be home soon pixiedust:

Honny, I hope you are feeling better soon. Tell them to figure it out soon. It's almost time for the Holidays with your sweet babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter