The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

So, will this Claire be Victoria and Cole's kid? Is that a possibility? I don't recall much about the Howards story line. I think he and his mom were bad apples, is all I can recall. So maybe his mom stole away their baby or something???

So, will this Claire be Victoria and Cole's kid? Is that a possibility? I don't recall much about the Howards story line. I think he and his mom were bad apples, is all I can recall. So maybe his mom stole away their baby or something???
Yes, the baby who died. And then he married Ashley I think. And I kind of remember Nina and Nikki involved with him. Originally, Victor thought Cole was his son.

His mom Eve ‘died’ so we will see if she is really alive (aunt Jordon) or if that is maybe Eve’s sister who is crazy too?? I do think Claire is Victoria and Cole’s kid and I’m guessing Cole doesn’t know she’s alive either. I’m also wondering if Adam will ‘save’ them allowing them to redeem him for a bit.

His mom Eve ‘died’ so we will see if she is really alive (aunt Jordon) or if that is maybe Eve’s sister who is crazy too?? I do think Claire is Victoria and Cole’s kid and I’m guessing Cole doesn’t know she’s alive either. I’m also wondering if Adam will ‘save’ them allowing them to redeem him for a bit.
Today's Cdn episode is the rerun replacing the US Thanksgiving Day show. The storyline includes Eve Howard surprising Victor at his bachelor pad (post Nikki and Ashley), Ryan and Nina, Ryan and Victoria and pregnant Nikki and Jack. Good way to refresh those characters leading up to this new storyline coming up.

I'm in America so I'm on the episode where everyone has drank tge poison and is supposedly dying.

I am 45 minutes into this ridiculous episode and I suddenly have a theory... they ran out of episodes during the writers strike and they let the cast write this one. It makes no sense and there are so many holes in the logic. The dialog is ridiculous.

So Aunt Jordan stole Baby Eve from the hospital and the hospital told Cole and Victoria their baby had died. Yes Claire is that baby stolen from the hospital and raised by Cole's Aunt Jordan who is definitely mentally deranged. Of course they were rescued and Claire was taken away by the police but we all know the story line doesn't stop there because Jordan was not found locked up in the bedroom where Victor and Nikki left her. Last few seconds we see her looking out through a secret viewing panel above the fireplace after the EMTs took everyone to the hospital and the police took Claire (who Victoria confirmed to a drugged/recovering Cole was not their dead daughter) confusing Claire. Definitely a storyline you have to watch to see what is going on and where it will go in the future.

I'm in America so I'm on the episode where everyone has drank tge poison and is supposedly dying.

I am 45 minutes into this ridiculous episode and I suddenly have a theory... they ran out of episodes during the writers strike and they let the cast write this one. It makes no sense and there are so many holes in the logic. The dialog is ridiculous.
I think because it's their 50th anniversary, they have to bring back every character and their plot line from the past to bring back the actors for a reunion of sorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter