The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I'm glad the truth is finally out. Of course though the truth comes out, while at WDW. Thank you Honey Dipp for posting the spoilers. Can't wait to get back and see the episodes.

FRIDAY US SPOILER

Jack and Phyllis meet at the outdoor cafe - Phyllis won't tell Jack how she knows the documents were fake. Jack says he was talking to Neil and found out that Hillary is a late riser, so they have time to get to GC Buzz and get the documents back before she gets in. She asks what happens if Hillary arrives, and he says he will use his charm. Phyllis worries he is still being followed. He says that he is no longer her problem. He figures out it was Billy who tipped her off. Phyllis confirms it, and explains what happened with Natalie. Jack doesn't believe Billy did it to protect him; it was to protect her.

Mariah gets the mail at GC Buzz (including the envelope) and is immediately followed in by Hillary, who has decided to start early. She berates Mariah for not opening the mail yet, but tells her to get her a coffee first. Kevin walks in; he presses her for info on her big secret. He offers to help but Mariah says there's nothing anyone can do. Kevin reminds her he's there for her.

Lilly and Cain are having breakfast with the kids at the club; the kids ask Cain to spend more time with them and he says he has to work. The kids complain. Lilly and Cain explain to the kids why he has to work so much. He offers to play basketball with them on the weekend. Lilly offers to teach them her moves ahead of time.

Natalie is hung over at her desk when Travis walks in. She tells him Billy got her drunk. Travis annoys her by sharpening pencils loudly. He tells her to spill the details or he'll tell Victor that she's sharing secrets with Billy. She admits she told Billy about the mole and that Travis failed Victor's test. She leaves and Travis texts Victoria that they need to talk.

Billy and Victoria are at the lab. They argue about Travis. She gets Travis' text and leaves just as Cain arrives. They swap Halloween pictures of the kids. Billy talks about how sick he is of sharing his kids with another man. He misses seeing them every day. They talk about important moments in their kids' lives they've both missed.

Kevin leaves GC Buzz as Jack walks in - he's flipping through the mail when Hillary comes over to talk to him. He tries to distract her but is unsuccessful; Hillary goes to open the envelope and just as Jack begins to panic, the fire alarm goes off. They all evacuate; Jack is unable to grab the documents.

Victoria arrives in the park and kisses Travis. He tells her about Natalie and Billy's evening. Travis is upset about Billy's boundary issues. Victoria defends Billy. Travis defends his investigating the family behind Victor's back. Victoria brings up Travis sleeping with his boss's wife; Travis brings up Billy sleeping with his brother's wife. She says as long as Travis lives with Billy's kids, Billy will have the right to be involved.

Billy arrives at the athletic club and sits down next to Kevin. They talk about Chloe. Billy mentions that Chloe's concerned that Bella's father may show up and complicate things. They both have no idea who Bella's father is. They talk about how much Bella is like Deedee - they discuss what little they know about the father. Billy asks Kevin if he's ever considered using his hacking skills to find out more; Kevin prefers to not know, to increase the chances the father stays out of the picture.

Lilly and the kids are playing basketball and Cain shows up and hugs them. They're playing and Cain falls over, clutching his leg. He attempts to play through the pain.

Mariah and Hillary come back; they discuss a scoop on Deacon Sharpe (holy flashback!). Hillary compliments Mariah's ability to read a scoop, but then sends her out to get sushi when Mariah criticises the writing, but then when she thinks Mariah's not listening, Hillary passes Mariah's suggestion off as her own.

Back at Jabot, Phyllis asks Jack if he got the documents. He says he didn't. Phyllis reveals she pulled the alarm and got them. He goes to hug her and stops short. He is upset that she got involved. They struggle over the documents and Phyllis spills coffee on herself. She removes her shirt and Jack stands there awkwardly.

Travis comes back to see Victor; Natalie gives him a message from Michelle (his old boss's wife).

At the lab, Victoria and Billy talk awkwardly. She leaves and he looks after her.

Previews:
-Victor meets with the board member who leaked documents, saying the Abbotts won't get away with it
-Hillary complains about a lack of news while Mariah looks on
-Nick looks at a picture of him and Sage and promises to make things right today

SOURCE SOAPCENTRAL

NOVEMBER 15th!

Kinda quiet around these parts!

HonnyDipp, hoping you are ok?

So much craziness going on in Genoa City right now!!!!

I'm hoping the new writer does a good job but some of her decisions are already bothering me. Like not bringing Adam back, not doing the Adam/Nick paternity stuff for Christian, etc. I think some of her ideas will be good, but not bringing Adam back is not good. I guess we'll see starting 12/7.

Where is everyone??????????seems since HD stopped posting in here all the time no one comes in to chat :(

So Im wondering how long it will take for Nick to find out about christian ? How long till he starts to go blind like Adam and his mom.....you know thats how its going to come out, either that or they will fall in love and Chelc will have to tell him because she cant marry him with the lie between them...than ChelC will have to come clean....so Nick has no right to him either....so than will he be given to ChelC? that is after Sharon finds out and goes after him as well...or will Victor get rights to him ? ORRRRRRR is Adam returning?

So Sharon is going to be alone again since Dylan is leaving..and she is being made into a monster...I feel for her....I get why she didn't say anything....I feel it was wrong but I get it. How does one take care of a child that you thought was yours for 6 months and have to give it up? How long did Ashley have Sharon and Nicks baby for? I cant remember.....Sharon should have looked back at that time in her life when she thought her child had died but hadn't....the writers didn't even go there and they should have....

And her daughter really ....i don't like it here anymore.....mom is a liar....Im glad they didn't press charges.

Will someone please slap Hilarys her face from GC Buzz....her husband is an idiot and love sure is blind when it comes to him....

And Trevon cheating on Victoria....as I shake my heads at the writers....

I think that Chloe's daughter is Billy's little girl....she looks to much like their other daughter not to be....I am waiting for Billie and Kevin to wise up and do a paternity test....

Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone :) :)

I hate what they are doing to Sharon. And little Faith, they should not allow that crap. She is going to turn into another Summer brat.

Travis and Victoria and Billy...dumb. Don't really like any of them so they can get on plane with Victurd, Niel and Lilly and crash.

I wonder if Sharon will run off and end up bumping into Adam. They could get back together and come back to get Christian back.

I do feel badly for Sharon, but she's also too eager to blame this entire thing on Dr. Anderson, saying she started the whole thing. Yes, the doctor was responsible for stealing the child -- but Sharon KNEW she was not pregnant before she checked into Fairview and was already telling Dylan lies hoping she'd get pregnant again quickly. Had Sharon not lied about her miscarriage from the beginning, this situation never would have happened. She also doesn't get credit for coming clean, because if it were up to her she never would have told the truth. She got busted. you don't get points for coming clean when you get caught.

Plus, I'm sorry, but from what I recall Sharon's lie not only tortured Sage, it directly led to her death. When Sage learned the truth, Sharon refused to let her take the child and let her run off to find Nick -- and even chased after her. IMHO, Sharon has to accept some of the blame for that accident.

The actress does un-hinged really well, I always enjoy it when they send Sharon off the deep-end.

Last edited:
I know not many people are fans of her, but I am loving Mariah. I don't usually like Devon but would love to see him with Mariah. Them dealing with the Buzz and crazy Hillary together is interesting and they have chemistry.

Here's a few tidbits I've seen this week.

We have two new characters coming this week. Janzy Paraiso will play Leah on November 30 and Karishma Ahluwalis will be Louise on December 1.

This week should be good. Victoria finds out about Travis and Michelle before going down the aisle. Big thanks to Billy being pushed by Jill for that one. Victor warns Travis that husbands come and go.

Dylan gets counsel from Michael about visitation rights for Sully/Christian. Michael advises him he should not have Sharon involved. He has Sharon with him in court anyway.

Neil wants Jack back at the foundation.

Nikki wants to make peace with Dylan and Nick but Victor tells her she has to choose sides.

Christian has an emergency.

There was also a recast for Lily and Cane's twin Charlie with Brandin Stennis.

Hillary and Chloe are going to make major mistakes in the near future.

Rumors

Hillary is murdered

Dylan leaves

Cane fights addiction

New writer's episodes start December 7

This is all I got.....ONLY 7 MORE PRATT EPISODES TO ENDURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty much spoiler free plot wise but I'm fairly sure Dylan leaves isn't a rumor.

Here's a few tidbits I've seen this week.

We have two new characters coming this week. Janzy Paraiso will play Leah on November 30 and Karishma Ahluwalis will be Louise on December 1.

This week should be good. Victoria finds out about Travis and Michelle before going down the aisle. Big thanks to Billy being pushed by Jill for that one. Victor warns Travis that husbands come and go.

Dylan gets counsel from Michael about visitation rights for Sully/Christian. Michael advises him he should not have Sharon involved. He has Sharon with him in court anyway.

Neil wants Jack back at the foundation.

Nikki wants to make peace with Dylan and Nick but Victor tells her she has to choose sides.

Christian has an emergency.

There was also a recast for Lily and Cane's twin Charlie with Brandin Stennis.

Hillary and Chloe are going to make major mistakes in the near future.

Rumors

Hillary is murdered

Dylan leaves

Cane fights addiction

New writer's episodes start December 7

So wonder if the emergency will be his sight/eyes? Nick thinks that it was wrong for ChelC to keep the info about Sharon seeing Christian...wait till he finds out that She kept that Christian is not his...that secret is a real doozy...

No problem with Hillary being murdered...lol

So Cane is addicted to pain meds....that is where Jack will come in and the foundation

So when is Dylan supposed to leave? I'm assuming it will come back no visitation and he just cant live in the same town as Christian lives.

This is all I got.....ONLY 7 MORE PRATT EPISODES TO ENDURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty much spoiler free plot wise but I'm fairly sure Dylan leaves isn't a rumor.
Actually, today they are saying Dylan is being recast.

Add to the rumor list--Phyllis is pregnant by Jack.

sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of December 5, 2016. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
Chloe continues playing Kevin

Devon isn't happy with Hilary's editing of Dylan's interview

Hilary explains that the readers thought the interview was terrific

Devon realizes Hilary was after the accolades rather than the truth

When Hilary refuses to produce an interview free of scandal and accuses Mariah of being a traitor, Devon fires Hilary

Hilary is livid

Hoping for things to go her way, Hilary turns on her charm

Nick isn't happy when Sharon and Dylan arrive at the hospital

Nick chastises Dylan and Sharon for not disclosing Christian's allergies

Nick realizes that he is partially to blame for Christian's crisis because he didn't ask for information on Christian

Nick begins to soften toward Dylan and Sharon until he sees Dylan's interview with GC Buzz

A crisis with Christian gives Sharon and Dylan hope for visitation

Nick is told that his failure as a parent could sway the judge's decision

Nick continues his fight for Christian

A decision is reached about Christian

Victor sees trouble brewing

Chelsea puts Sharon on notice

Travis oversteps with Victoria

Traci's attempt to reconcile her family backfires

Jack's mission is to make Billy pay

Lauren hides from Michael the fact that there is a problem at Fenmore's

Lauren remains confident that the situation at Fenmore's will improve over the holiday season

Lauren and Michael celebrate their wedding anniversary

Lauren is determined to fight for Fenmore's

Dylan questions his decision

CASTING SCOOPS
Dax Randall has been cast in the role of Neil's son, Moses Winters. For more on this story, click here.

Erika Girardi will appear in the role of Farrah Duboise on December 15. For more on this story, click here.

Beth Maitland returned in her role as Traci. For more on this story, click here.

Judith Chapman returns in her role as Gloria Bardwell, matriarch of the Baldwin clan. For more on this story, click here.

Aileen Quinn, best known for her title role in the 1982 film Annie, is making a cameo musical performance on Christmas Eve. For more on this story, click here.

There is a casting call for the recurring role of Sunny. The role requires a young child between the ages of two and three, of any ethnicity.

There is a casting call for the recurring role of Marnie, a beautiful, lively, and easygoing woman in her later 20s/early 30s.

DOWN THE ROAD PREVIEWS
Victor looks back on days gone by

Victoria loses her temper

Devon goes out of his way for Hilary

Phyllis decides to make changes in her life

Actually, today they are saying Dylan is being recast.

Add to the rumor list--Phyllis is pregnant by Jack.
'Young and Restless' spoilers; Dylan recast, announcement coming soon
The 'Y&R' spoilers hint that the role of Dylan McAvoy will be recast before he leaves the show in February. Who do you want to play the hunk next?

"The #young and the restless"spoilers tease tense moments are ahead as Steve Burton's last scenes as Dylan McAvoy air on the CBS daytime drama. Steve Burton will be seen on the soap opera until early February, and until recently, Dylan's future was not known. It looks like CBSfinally made a decision, and it will make the Shylan fans very happy.

Dylan will be recast
Until this week, we had no idea if Dylan would still around in Genoa City after Steve Burton's departure. The media speculated that he could die or ride off with Avery in the sunset. It looks like none of those sad scenarios will happen because Dylan will stick around, he will just get a new face.

"The #young and the restless"spoilers tease tense moments are ahead as Steve Burton's last scenes as Dylan McAvoy air on the CBS daytime drama. Steve Burton will be seen on the soap opera until early February, and until recently, Dylan's future was not known. It looks like CBSfinally made a decision, and it will make the Shylan fans very happy.

Dylan will be recast
Until this week, we had no idea if Dylan would still around in Genoa City after Steve Burton's departure. The media speculated that he could die or ride off with Avery in the sunset. It looks like none of those sad scenarios will happen because Dylan will stick around, he will just get a new face.

Who will take over the role?

Dylan will be recast

AVERY???? Hasn't she been longggggg gone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter