The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Wow, they sure didn't drag out Juliet's plight for more than a nanosecond, did they? She died, they had the funeral, and that's that. They could've dragged that out for weeks with her in a coma in the hospital so good for them to not make us plow through that ordeal. In the end, I felt really sad for her.

We all kind of predicted what would happen between Scott and Abby eventually. Wonder where this leaves Sharon and Scott?

Was that just a little tease to have Kevin back for a couple shows and then disappear again back to Oregon?

As for Victoria.... She is definitely Victor's daughter. Ugh!

Will Phyllis soften and take Billy back? Actually loved the spats between them after the truth about what he was up to came out.

Unfortunately, I suppose Graham will surface again. Just my opinion, but I think the actor that portrays him has zero acting skills. It seemed like he was always just reading his lines with no expression. Hope they replace him with someone else if he resurfaces.

Wow, they sure didn't drag out Juliet's plight for more than a nanosecond, did they? She died, they had the funeral, and that's that. They could've dragged that out for weeks with her in a coma in the hospital so good for them to not make us plow through that ordeal. In the end, I felt really sad for her.

We all kind of predicted what would happen between Scott and Abby eventually. Wonder where this leaves Sharon and Scott?

Was that just a little tease to have Kevin back for a couple shows and then disappear again back to Oregon?

As for Victoria.... She is definitely Victor's daughter. Ugh!

Will Phyllis soften and take Billy back? Actually loved the spats between them after the truth about what he was up to came out.

Unfortunately, I suppose Graham will surface again. Just my opinion, but I think the actor that portrays him has zero acting skills. It seemed like he was always just reading his lines with no expression. Hope they replace him with someone else if he resurfaces.

Oh we aren't done with the Juliet problem. Her dad will be back when he gets a conscious and wants the baby.

What do you think about Abby being pregnant? That's an option.

Phyllis and Billy are suppose to be going away together later this week. UGH!

Graham will be back for Dina when Ashley wants to put her in a home. He swoops in to rescue her.

It looks like the Abby actress is really pregnant so I am betting she will be on the show. Will it be Zach's or Scott's???? Hmmmmmm????

Not sure if I'm really enjoying Mal Young's stories or not. I am glad the sex ring story is over. Victor is becoming intolerable again. The Dina stuff is pure gold (Marla Adams is a treasure). Ashley's really acting out of character with Ravi. Heard Mal is introducing a new Latino family with Mrs Martinez' offspring.

Why was part of Michael's face glowing red orange at TOTT today? Makeup not working with the lighting?

Why was part of Michael's face glowing red orange at TOTT today? Makeup not working with the lighting?

Was it really? I didn't notice it. I thought J.T. looked good. I'm intrigued at his connection to all of this. I really can't stand too much more of Victoria. Would love to see more cat fights between Dina and Gloria.

Was it really? I didn't notice it. I thought J.T. looked good. I'm intrigued at his connection to all of this. I really can't stand too much more of Victoria. Would love to see more cat fights between Dina and Gloria.
It was in the last part of when he was alone with Kevin. Kevin's face had no glow, but Michael's had several glowing spots. I don't think it was my TV, because no matter where his face was located on my screen, he had the glowing spots.

It was in the last part of when he was alone with Kevin. Kevin's face had no glow, but Michael's had several glowing spots. I don't think it was my TV, because no matter where his face was located on my screen, he had the glowing spots.
I saw that. Was like reddish orange around his eye and ear. Might have been the lighting around them.

Question...the snarkiness that Dina has, like today where she snapped at Jack that he's always been a disappointment to John, is that normal with Alzheimer's? My 70 year old mom has been doing similar as of late.

I saw that. Was like reddish orange around his eye and ear. Might have been the lighting around them.

Question...the snarkiness that Dina has, like today where she snapped at Jack that he's always been a disappointment to John, is that normal with Alzheimer's? My 70 year old mom has been doing similar as of late.

People tend to become "unfiltered" as they age. I don't think what you describe is necessarily a sign of Alzheimers. Sometimes it's just that they feel they've earned the right not to be as diplomatic as they may have been previously.

They can not end the Sharon/Scott storyline soon enough for me. I don't see ANY real chemistry between them. BORING. Her relationship with him is nothing like the pure love that was portrayed in her relationship with Dylan. Seriously, why do these two (being Sharon and Nick) bounce from one relationship to another subjecting their young children to their ever imploding love lives? LOL! I think it's fine for adults to see whoever they want, but subjecting young kids to these relationships seems almost abusive to me. Poor little Faith has seen her parents live with so many different people her head has to be spinning. No wonder she would have rather stayed at the ranch.

Did Billy break up Victoria and J.T.'s marriage? I'm not sure I was watching the show when that was on.

Did Billy break up Victoria and J.T.'s marriage? I'm not sure I was watching the show when that was on.
No, I don't think so. I think more of Victor causing problems and Victoria's allowing Victor to cause problems. And then JT fell for Mack, who he eventually married.

Anyone out there? :p Are you enjoying any of the storylines? Any predictions for how anything will unfold in the weeks ahead? :confused3

JT and Victoria hook up. Maybe Billy gets jealous and realizes Victoria is his one true love. Not sure what's up with the Ashely and Jack stuff. Still waiting for Abby to feel sick or faint and go to hospital to find out she's pregnant. I think Hillary and Cane will get together.

I'm really tired of the battling between Ashley and Jack. It never seems to end and enough is enough. Let's move on, Abbotts. I'm not a fan of Reed and hope he breaks up with Mattie. She deserves better. It's nice to see another side to Hillary. I also think Cane and Hillary will get together and Lily will be full of regrets over that. Maybe she will become the newest alcoholic as a result. Hope not but I guess it would make for some good drama. There is so much more chemistry between Abby and Scott than Sharon and Scott. Will Nick reveal what he saw to Sharon or keep it a secret?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter