The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Wow, Nikki, way to give Victoria and JT the what's what. Good job, grandma. And, MTS is looking good! Not sure what she's doing, but wow!

A few more random thoughts:

Anyone else think the writers are opening the door for Adam's return from the dead? Not Justin of course but a recast?

Forgot that Victoria and JT are married in real life. There's a tremendous chemistry between them.

Wondering how the Sam/Lily/Hillary story will unfold.

Mariah and Nikki are looking gorgeous.

So glad they wrapped up the battle over Jabot storyline. It was getting tiresome.

Hope they bring Dina back soon. Really enjoy her scenes.

As for Graham, won't miss him. His acting and delivery of his lines never did improve imo.

Maybe Ashley will be the next one to head to prison?

Amelia and JT ( his name escapes me) are amicably divorced in real life.

Camryn was heartbreaking yesterday. Noah was s jerk.

Amelia and JT ( his name escapes me) are amicably divorced in real life.

Camryn was heartbreaking yesterday. Noah was s jerk.

Yes, he was. I wanted to tell him to knock it off. I wish Mariah would have stood her ground and told him to mind his own business.

I think his name is Thad? I didn't realize they had divorced. Glad to hear it's an amicable one.

I do think they are foreshadowing the Return of NuAdam. Let me state what may be an unpopular opinion. I don't like Ashley. I have never liked Ashley. I never will like Ashley. Whenever she's in peril, I pray for her nemesis to be victorious.

I dont want to see this Caine and Lilly crap. Please, show, stop showing this. And he should be taking care of his baby and not dating his wife. Blech!

I dont want to see this Caine and Lilly crap. Please, show, stop showing this. And he should be taking care of his baby and not dating his wife. Blech!

I agree. They need to move on with this storyline. It's really gotten more than boring. Also what's with Nikki? That was ridiculous. Yuck! Also tired of the Mariah/Tessa thing. Writers, move on with that storyline too please. If Chelsea just rides off into the sunset with her bundles of cash, I'll really start to wonder about these writers. I realize Melissa Claire Egan is leaving the show at least for now, but I hope the writers came up with something better than what we've seen so far.

I agree. They need to move on with this storyline. It's really gotten more than boring. Also what's with Nikki? That was ridiculous. Yuck! Also tired of the Mariah/Tessa thing. Writers, move on with that storyline too please. If Chelsea just rides off into the sunset with her bundles of cash, I'll really start to wonder about these writers. I realize Melissa Claire Egan is leaving the show at least for now, but I hope the writers came up with something better than what we've seen so far.
I know. Big snore fest. Not interested in any of the story lines right now...except maybe the Hillary having a baby thing. Dont know why but am curious where that goes. Kinda hope Devon is the daddy.

What the heck is with Chelsea and her frauding her own company?
Tired of the Mariah/Tessa/Noah crap. Really really dont like Tessa.

I have said it many times, but AGAIN....enough with the Cane and Lilly love story crap. IT.IS.AWFUL.TO.WATCH
!!!! Makes me want to :crazy2::scared:o_O

Also bad is Vic and JT love story. That whole thing is odd.

I feel bad for Hillary. Hope she has that baby she desires.

Don't get the Chelsea stuff. Why steal and horde money? Don't see how that ties in. Also, when she blurted out to Phyllis in elevator about Adam being the real baby daddy...she should have then told the entire story to Phyllis right away. Dropping that bomb, and seeing Phyllis not believe it, and then skipping off with Nick was DUMB. Now Billy also knows and Sharon. Sharon will tell Nick. They will get back together and she will have baby Sully back.

And can we finally see a Victurd retirement? Please!

Chelsea and Victor used to have a very warm and fuzzy(albeit confusing) type of relationship. I'm not understanding the change we are seeing now. Comes out of no where, and for no good reason. It was Victor who wanted both of Adams sons to be together as brothers, and initially encouraged her relationship with Nick. Now, all of a sudden she's stashing away cash in case Nick finds out the truth? I don't get it. I guess they are setting the scene for her to leave, but anyone knowing the back story surely has to be confused. Phyllis, really? Interested in exposing the truth? This is the woman who had an affair with her husbands brother? I don't see her interest. My thinking is not "poor Nick", but rather poor Sharon. Who was actually the only woman Sully/Christian knew as a mother, and Dylan as a father for a year. Won't Nickie be upset to learn Victor perpetrated this fraud. Allowing Nick to believe Christian was his son? When, in fact, Nick was no more Sully/Chistians bio father than Dylan was. I don't know my head is spinning. All I know is I don't like the change the writers are making to Chelsea's character.

Glad Noah is gone and hope he stays away. The writers turned him into a total jerk over the Tessa/Mariah kiss. Hope Devon remains levelheaded enough to understand Hillary cannot be trusted even though she wants everyone to believe she's changed. No way! Who knocked out Sharon? The simple answer is Chelsea but then why show the cloak and dagger mystery person at the end of yesterday's show? Is Scott gone for good? Really didn't care for his character and saw no chemistry between him and Sharon. I miss Dina but Abby can stay in Paris as far as I'm concerned. As for JT, Victoria's obviously wearing blinders to not see this guy for what he is. He's using her and she's playing right into his hands. Is she that hard up for male companionship to put up with his tantrums and lousy treatment of her? She needs to wake up.

So are we to believe Chelsea is suffering from some form of anxiety/mental illness which put her plan to deceive and defraud in motion? I'm not sure the writers thought this one through. Who do you think she was on the phone with letting them know she was only bringing Connor? Her mother?

Domestic abuse is a very uncomfortable topic for many viewers and I'm not sure that Y&R has ever had that storyline before. I didn't enjoy it. I'm hoping Victoria will kick JT out but I have a feeling she won't. I can't stand JT's character. I would like to see him gone.

Seriously, the writers are not even making any effort to be original anymore :mad: The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless are doing the same ridiculous "who tried to kill Bill/Victor" story line at the very same time :furious: And JT is supposed to be this young, strong, super security guy who gets the living snot beaten out of him by old, decrepit, marble-mouth Victor :sick: :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter