The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

so I wonder if they'll have her miscarry and leave or she'll have had enough of Devon's family hating her and will run off with baby.

Probably she will run off with the baby only to have him return as a teenager in a few years.

I keep wondering when Faith will go to summer camp and come back as an 18 year old camp counselor.

I hope Summer stays in GC and causes problems galore for her mother. What goes around comes around was one of my grandma's favorite lines. Who knows? After Hilary leaves the show maybe Snowflake/Hurrican/Tsunami Summer can hook up with Devon. If he's dumb enough to fall prey to Hilary, he's probably dumb enough to fall prey to Summer.

I think Dummer deserves Kyle. 2 nasty peas in a pod. Devon should be with Abby. I like Nick and Sharon together...they should always be....they are Nikki and Victurd 2.0. I agree with above in looking forward to Dummer giving mamma bear a good ol' dose of karma. It's sad what they have done to Jack. Silly really as he is so so so so John's son. Stupid writers.

I saw Summer today as well! I can’t even remember why she went off the show it’s been that long. Sharon and Nick back together too! Jeez.....

I agree :( I think Nick and Sharon are trying to outdo Victor and Nicki for how-many-times-you-can break-up-and-get-back-together record :sick: :sick:

I think Dummer deserves Kyle. 2 nasty peas in a pod. Devon should be with Abby. I like Nick and Sharon together...they should always be....they are Nikki and Victurd 2.0. I agree with above in looking forward to Dummer giving mamma bear a good ol' dose of karma. It's sad what they have done to Jack. Silly really as he is so so so so John's son. Stupid writers.
Hahaha so true!!!

Just as I am beginning to tolerate Hilary...maybe even like her now that she’s becoming maternal. I hope they work it out.

Billy and Summer? Please say this is a joke!

No doubt since Billy seems to be able to mess up almost anything, he will fall prey to Summer. Yuck!! No doubt Phyllis will kick him to the curb and he'll turn to the bottle or pills or his gambling addiction to overcome his pain at losing "the only woman he loves." Did I say yuck already?

The Shauna and Hilary scenes today were anything but interesting or intriguing. The verbal battles between Sharon and Nikki are stale and tiresome. Maybe some new characters need to be introduced to GC? I think the writers have run out of fresh ideas.

So the judge awards custody of a toddler to a man who can barely shuffle, constantly mumbles and has served multiple prison times :rolleyes1 Seriously :furious:

Did Sharon just say that Christian was sleeping and then proceeded to run out after Nick leaving Christian in his crib???

Are you in Canada? I don't think we've had this episode in the US yet.

LOL ignore my last comment. Just realized I haven't watched today's episode yet. (See how much I care about this program lately? Don't even know if I've seen it! :rotfl2:)

Wonder if Jack's dad will be the judge Catherine had Tucker with??? Then Tucker will be his bro and Devon his nephew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter