The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I have disliked Hilary every single day since she came on the show. Then I started to see her maternal side, and I started to like her. Now she’s leaving. AHHH!!!!!

I love Eileen, but I am not nuts about Ashley right now. I feel like if she leaves, it will be a break and she will be back eventually.

So...JT...I wonder if he took a pill to seem dead and had some cohort watching the ladies and that person dug him up??? Or is it a fake JT? Is Victor doing this? Brought in a fake like he's done before? Or is JT really alive? And did Victor fake being so ill so JT will want to meet him but really Victor is ready for him and will kill him for real?? Could be Victor is setting it all up to get Nicky off the hook for really killing JT? He'll make it seem like JT came back to get him and he will 'beat him up' near some cliff or something and JT will supposedly fall to his death and body won't be recovered for a long time (real body will be deposited later) or go in some fire after attacking Victor and his body (real body) will turn up in the remains of the fire?

Last edited:
So...JT...I wonder if he took a pill to seem dead and had some cohort watching the ladies and that person dug him up??? Or is it a fake JT? Is Victor doing this? Brought in a fake like he's done before? Or is JT really alive? And did Victor fake being so ill so JT will want to meet him but really Victor is ready for him and will kill him for real?? Could be Victor is setting all up to get Nicky off the hook for really killing JT? He'll make it seem like JT came back to get him and he will beat him up over some cliff or something and JT will supposedly fall to his death and body won't be recovered for a long time (real body will be deposited later) or go in some fire after attacking Victor and his body (real body will turn up in the remains of the fire)?
You think just like a veteran soap opera fan!

Jill should have several seats. Didn't she and Lauren did up Neil Fenmore's grave for DNA back in the day? I remember her falling in the hole or Lauren pushing her in at the time.

So...JT...I wonder if he took a pill to seem dead and had some cohort watching the ladies and that person dug him up??? Or is it a fake JT? Is Victor doing this? Brought in a fake like he's done before? Or is JT really alive? And did Victor fake being so ill so JT will want to meet him but really Victor is ready for him and will kill him for real?? Could be Victor is setting it all up to get Nicky off the hook for really killing JT? He'll make it seem like JT came back to get him and he will 'beat him up' near some cliff or something and JT will supposedly fall to his death and body won't be recovered for a long time (real body will be deposited later) or go in some fire after attacking Victor and his body (real body) will turn up in the remains of the fire?
Hahaha.....:hyper2:

"JT" (is it really JT?) had the same zombie like expression on his face when Sharon and Nikki saw him through the window as when Victor saw him in the alley in today's show. That expression is enough to freak me out! This is only my theory and maybe not a very good one, but I don't think Nikki really killed him. Even though they thought he was dead, I think they buried him alive but he came to and was able to crawl through the softly packed dirt and made his get away. Now he's back and wants revenge. I don't know. Maybe I'm was off in left field but it's really the only storyline I'm enjoying right now.

Ok missed it. What happened?

Spoiler alert!
Warning! Don't read if you haven't seen yesterday's show.

Nick in a JT mask? Really? I guess he had enough anger built up to do everything he did to Victor but not sure he had the techie know how to do it or the extensive funds to pay someone else knowledgeable enough to take down Victor's business empire. Didn't see that one coming although maybe I should have. I guess JT is dead and really in Chandler Park after all.

FINALLY! Something actually happens on this program! I felt all along that Nick was up to something. I'm so pleased to see he pulled the rug out from under Victor. I'm also happy to see him take on a role other than that of a doormat do-gooder. I always felt it very strange that Victor could commit such evil acts and then his family would forgive him. Honestly, looking at Nikkie's soggy face today was tough to take. I couldn't help laughing. How is it she and Victoria (who Victor treats like a second class citizen) are so outraged? Seriously, Nikkie KILLED JT and The rest of them them dumped the body in the park and buried it. Where do any of them get off being outraged by what Nick did to get his child back?
I'm happy to see Victor get a good kick in the butt, for however how long it lasts, but I'm liking the new Nick!

How ironic that Lilly is screaming while driving, taking her eyes from the road. In her fury (and denial of her son's participation in the decision to lie to her) she risks all their lives.
Personally sooo tired of this characters superior attitude.

How ironic that Lilly is screaming while driving, taking her eyes from the road. In her fury (and denial of her son's participation in the decision to lie to her) she risks all their lives.
Personally sooo tired of this characters superior attitude.
Totally agree. Her and Cane can go move to wherever it was Nick and Sharon were going to move to. Bye Felicia.

Oh jeez! Only got through 2/3 of the show today ( watching on my work lunch break). Now I have to see the end!! If Lily thinks her son is gonna stay a virgin she just better get with reality! Off to watch the end!

Oops, I almost forgot to throw this one out. Who was the mystery man that Hillary met at the Club?

I really hope that Lilly gets arrested and charged for causing the accident :rolleyes1 Hillary will go ballistic when she finds out that it is Lilly's fault she lost her baby :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter