The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I wonder if it might be Victor's old friend Douglas....maybe not since the guy in the pic didn't resemble him and that wouldn't be very dramatic.

It would be awesome if Jack and Vic turned out to be brothers :laughing:

I wonder if it might be Victor's old friend Douglas....maybe not since the guy in the pic didn't resemble him and that wouldn't be very dramatic.

It would be awesome if Jack and Vic turned out to be brothers :laughing:

Would be great!

The picture of the mystery man today looked like Victor's FATHER. So maybe they will turn out to be half brothers.

That would make sense to me because Victor seems just a little too young to be Jack's dad. Half brothers would certainly be an interesting twist.

That would make sense to me because Victor seems just a little too young to be Jack's dad. Half brothers would certainly be an interesting twist.

That's true- Victor and Jack aren't that far apart in age. Yesterday, Lauren seemed to rule out her father. It has to be someone we know that would make a difference in storylines now.

wait....wouldn't Summer have showed some DNA connection to Jack back when they tested to see if he was her father....if Jack and Vick are brothers????

If they overlook that little detail and have them be brothers, which seems way jumped shark, and Summer and Kyle like each other but may be cousins...ick.

Not only boring but basic script and acting...like when we made up plays as a kid. I took it off my DVR. I am done. And the Victor and Jack brother thing...after 40some years of them being NOT brothers on the show...dumb.

Did not get to watch it today......anything good happen?
Usually there is some drama on a Friday. :flower1:

Nothing big- Billy is going to another poker game; Arturo's sister, Lola met with her brother Rey which upset Arturo. There has to be some story here why they have been estranged from him. Summer is pouting because Kyle doesn't want to see her anymore. Neil came back to town- he and Ashley got together. Nick and Jack were talking and Victor's father came up. So, it has to come out soon about Jack and if Victor's father is Jack's father.

Nothing big- Billy is going to another poker game; Arturo's sister, Lola met with her brother Rey which upset Arturo. There has to be some story here why they have been estranged from him. Summer is pouting because Kyle doesn't want to see her anymore. Neil came back to town- he and Ashley got together. Nick and Jack were talking and Victor's father came up. So, it has to come out soon about Jack and if Victor's father is Jack's father.

Thanks! :flower1:

For a Friday it was pretty dull. I do like the Arturo/Lola/Rey storyline but let's move on with it. Very slow motion in general.

Looks like Arturo/Lola/Rey will be the new family in town- have to make up for all the cast we lost or are losing!

Looks like Jack and Victor are half brothers! I know they can never have them allies but maybe some common ground will soften their relationship just a little!

I guess I wasn't watching when the storyline revealed that Victor already had a brother so it surprised me when his brother came to town to see Jack. They sort of get along I take it? Did Victor have other siblings? I only slightly remember his biological dad in a few scenes. He wasn't a nice guy at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter