The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Looks like Lily won't be on much now that they're moving her to another prison. I knew she was going on recurring status. I really don't like these prison visit scenes.

What's going to happen to Jabot when Ashley leaves with all the patents? I read she's leaving the show. Looks like the rest of the family will have to band together to save the company.

Well..show was interesting then they focused on prison Lilly and Abbott family flashbacks...all week...BORING. Thank goodness both stories may be at an end. Get back to the Phyllis Billy hate and secret death pact group please.

Looks like Lily won't be on much now that they're moving her to another prison. I knew she was going on recurring status. I really don't like these prison visit scenes.

What's going to happen to Jabot when Ashley leaves with all the patents? I read she's leaving the show. Looks like the rest of the family will have to band together to save the company.

Thank goodness 'sad Lily in prison' is over!! The funniest thing about that is that Devon said it was all his fault and that he over reacted.....:sad2:
It will be interesting to see where they go with the Abbott family; Kyle needs to be put in his place.
Where is Victor, haven't seen him for a bit? Any newer rumors he is leaving the show?
The Nick Neuman story line is also boring.
:flower1:

I'm honestly seeing way more chemistry between Rey and Sharon than with Nick and Sharon. Let Phyllis have him, Sharon. He's getting to be way too much like his dad at times. I applaud how the writers have developed Sharon into a strong woman. Very intrigued where the Sharon/Nikki/Victoria/Phyllis storyline goes next. Have to agree the prison visits bored me too. I'm also very fed up with the Abbott drama going on and want it to end and maybe it will if Ashley leaves town and the show. I like Lola and feel she's way too good for Kyle. Summer and Kyle are two of a kind. :sad2: Maybe they can leave town with Ashley. :cheer2:

Things are picking up, IMHO!

Ashley took her toys and went to Paris
Jack put in his place
Phyllis CEO
No JT in the grave
Kyle still acting entitled and stupid

Nick and Billy behaving like they always do.
Very fun.....:flower1:

The closing scene yesterday with the 3 ladies shoveling, in their black cat face masks, was a bit ridiculous. And I thought this story line would be interesting. At least, hopefully, we don't see Lilly anymore.

I'm thinking maybe Victor is behind moving JT's body to protect Nikki and Victoria. He's probably enjoying sending these letters to try to extort money!!

Maybe it is Victor. He would enjoy being the hero and messing with the ladies at the same time.

i'm liking Rey less and less. His put down of Arturo over Arturo "stealing" the bike when they were kids was uncalled for. What a control freak.

Have they explained Paul's absence? Did he make his last appearance on the show already?

Thank goodness Devon talked some sense into Cane. Unbelievable that Cane would even think of uprooting his children in their senior year of high school to move closer to Lily. He's acting like she's got a twenty year sentence instead of less than a year to serve now. Suck it up, Cane. You'll survive.

I still don't like Kyle and pretty sure I never will. He gets too much screen time.

Don't miss Ashley and really enjoy not seeing so much of Summer.

Have they explained Paul's absence? Did he make his last appearance on the show already?

Yes- pretty sure he's off the show. No- they haven't said anything! I think I heard Rey on the phone yesterday say Ok Chief- talking to Paul! And Christine was on the show, too. They should have kept him on the show- he didn't want to leave.

I'm wondering if Sharon really likes Rey or she's just setting him up to get information on the JT case??

Victor must be on vacation in real life- he's been gone for a while. Hope he returns soon!

Victor must be on vacation in real life- he's been gone for a while. Hope he returns soon!

He is coming back soon - because some low level municipal detective has ordered him to come home to discuss his possible involvement in a murder with no body.

I'm sorry, this whole story line is driving me crazy (and I was a low level municipal detective at one point). So, Rey initially, allegedly, was looking into JT for skipping out on his credit card bills or something - not going to happen in the real world.

Then, he is spending endless hours and countless resources trying to figure out who killed JT but no one (except the fab four) has any reason to believe that he is dead. Guess what, Rey, a lost watch is not a "lead". You don't even have a crime yet.

He is coming back soon - because some low level municipal detective has ordered him to come home to discuss his possible involvement in a murder with no body.

I'm sorry, this whole story line is driving me crazy (and I was a low level municipal detective at one point). So, Rey initially, allegedly, was looking into JT for skipping out on his credit card bills or something - not going to happen in the real world.

Then, he is spending endless hours and countless resources trying to figure out who killed JT but no one (except the fab four) has any reason to believe that he is dead. Guess what, Rey, a lost watch is not a "lead". You don't even have a crime yet.

So true! I've lost a few possessions over the years, but I'm still here to talk about it!! :laughing:

And now Rey's wife is in town! I don't think I'll like this storyline, either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!