The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Ding, ding, ding!!!!
The poster that said it was Tessa doing the blackmailing of the Fabulous Four was right!!!!
Mariah is a bit over dramatic and self righteous and now Kyle is the most normal one? Hysterical....

I don't care for Ray's wife either, she is just icky. :sad2:

What happened between Sharon & Ray, I missed that day? :flower1:

So, Tessa had the money wired to an untraceable offshore account that even prior hacker Phyllis cannot trace. Instead of leaving it parked there, safe, she gets it all in cash - which, by the way, most banks don't keep on hand and have to order.

So... do we know where JT is? I have been watching on and off.

No, we don't know yet. We aren't even sure he's dead. Here are a couple crazy thoughts. Could JT and Tessa be in cahoots? Could JT have just been knocked out so cold he appeared dead but wasn't? Could she have gone there after the fab four buried him only to resurrect him but why would she do that? She's not exactly the savior type and has admitted she was only looking out for herself and her sister when she demanded the $$$ from Nikki. Or is he really dead and his body moved to some unknown grave by someone who knows how to do that sort of thing like Victor? Again I wonder why he would do that other than to mess with the fab four and be their hero? More questions than answers for now that's for sure. :confused3

Kind of figured there had been something going on between Arturo and Mia back in Miami. He's quite the alley cat.:love1: Sort of the male version of Phyllis. :crazy2: Ugh! :crazy2: I think a lot of people heard them get into it at the party including Abby. It might be the end for them.

Lola is just so cute and I think she brings out the best in Kyle. I want to taste some of that food she prepares! :p

I am undecided on Mia- I want to see a little more before I make up my mind although first impression is not good. One thing I do like though, she is a hot sexy woman who isn't a size zero.

Ok, Ray's wife is still icky!
Really did like the shut down of Summer by Kyle. We will see how long that lasts.

Fun to watch all of the dynamics between the couples, can't even imagine living that type of life. :flower1:

Yeah, icky Mia. I wonder if she is the villainess Hillary replacement. I wonder if she'll end up with what's his name (Hillary's husband)?? There's a reason they showed him all sad and looking at Hillary's picture...like some sort of story line is coming his way.

I hate that the show never lets poor Abby and Mariah be happy. I think Mariah is headed for big time heartbreak. I think the GF (what's her name) is the one who dug up JT. I wonder if they worked together to scam all that money.

Yeah, icky Mia. I wonder if she is the villainess Hillary replacement. I wonder if she'll end up with what's his name (Hillary's husband)?? There's a reason they showed him all sad and looking at Hillary's picture...like some sort of story line is coming his way.

I hate that the show never lets poor Abby and Mariah be happy. I think Mariah is headed for big time heartbreak. I think the GF (what's her name) is the one who dug up JT. I wonder if they worked together to scam all that money.

Do you mean Tessa and JT might be working together? Still kind of wondering if he's dead or alive. Mariah is way too good for Tessa and I also fear Mariah is going to be hurt even worse in the days ahead. Tessa is truly a sneak. I figured she had a back up copy of the drive and would keep all that money somewhere for herself other than donating it to charity.

Not a big Mariah fan here. All of her problems are always someone else's fault. The character is too intense, not happy, ever.
Rock on Abby!! Icky Mia needs to be pulled down a couple of notches, she is that type of person, slimy and classless. A bit difficult to watch.
What's up with Devon?
:flower1:

Nikki didn't include Victor in on the JT fiasco because she said she was afraid that at one point or another he would use it against her. At least that was what was mentioned when the bop on the head with the fireplace poker first occured.

My thinking is it was Victor who moved the body. He has probably known about it from the begining. I think the camera that Victoria thinks JT installed in the garage, was likely installed by Victor, as was the one in her house. (when he came to find out JT was abusing her). In any case, Victor has been away for a month. I'm thinking his return will reveal what happened to JT's body.

On a side note, I especially enjoyed seeing Victoria handle Tessa today! Way TO GO VICKIE! Girl's FINALLY got a BACKBONE!

My thinking is it was Victor who moved the body. He has probably known about it from the begining. I think the camera that Victoria thinks JT installed in the garage, was likely installed by Victor, as was the one in her house. (when he came to find out JT was abusing her). In any case, Victor has been away for a month. I'm thinking his return will reveal what happened to JT's body.

On a side note, I especially enjoyed seeing Victoria handle Tessa today! Way TO GO VICKIE! Girl's FINALLY got a BACKBONE!

Me too on that side note. I also appreciated how they didn't drag out that part of the storyline until Christmas.

I also loved how Victoria kicked Tessa's butt :cool1:I hope that Tessa leaves for good now :thumbsup2

I really hope that dimwitted, whiny, entitled Summer is off to Dubai for real :woohoo:How in the world can they call her an executive who is capable of running a real estate division when she couldn't find her way out of a paper bag even if she had a map :confused3 She is the most irritating character who is totally her mother's daughter :sick: :sick:

Mia is growing on me. I actually feel bad for Tessa. I hope Mariah realizes she really loves her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter