The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I'm still not a fan of Mia or of Tessa. Loved how Mariah shot down Kyle today regarding Lola. I really hope Mariah doesn't take Tessa back. She might still love her but she will never be able to trust her. I really like Abby and Arturo together too. Hope it works out for them. Really hope Summer takes that job offer in Dubai and stays there permanently. :crazy2:

Still not liking icky Mia.
Agree, loved how Mariah shot down Kyle!
The JT story is getting boring now that we know about Tessa. I also hope she is gone soon, her story is weird. Whoa is me but I'll stab you in the back when I see fit. The only consistent thing with Tessa that she is a cheat, a liar and can't be trusted.
Love Abbey and Artero. Summer has no story so she is disposable.

I am glad the stories have picked up, they were getting boring there for a bit. :flower1:

The party today at Mia's was weird, IMO. She is still icky.
It will be interesting to see where they go with the stables burning story....

Once again they have stupid Cane being stupid. The Devon story line is exaggerated and has no real substance, just Cane being stupid...........again.
JMHO:flower1:

New Fen is a cutie.
Can this Devon/Cane/Nate nonsense even be called a story?

Love Mia. In this case Sharon should back off.

Had to laugh when Fen thought it was going to be so easy to get Lola. She put him in his place pronto. I don't think I'm going to like Fen a whole lot.

Still not a Mia fan. Tired of Cane/Devon/Nate storyline. Mariah does come on strong and overly dramatic a lot of the time. She could tune it down.

I think Victor put a new scheme in action with his "disappearance" and the stable fire. Rey has a right to be suspicious of it all. I miss Paul.

Long time Y&R fan here. I record and watch it at night. I'll have to say the current storylines are not engaging me. I could care less about Rey and his wife - and the sister, Lola - she's beautiful but have you noticed when she goes to kiss Kyle she almost swallows him whole. Yet she's a virgin - LOL. I miss the good ol Jack being the CEO of Jabot and fighting with Victor. I am not a fan of Kyle and Summer - they are pretty much uninteresting and annoying. I don't know - something lacking lately. I miss Neil and Lilly. Just not feeling it.

I pretty much don't like any of the cast nor the story lines. They just drag stuff out far too long. And I, for one, do NOT miss Lilly or Neil. Or Victor. Really don't know who I would miss though. I guess I miss Paul, Lauren and Michael story lines. I miss Jill and her wacky hubby. I miss Chelsea and Adam. I miss old Billy (any of the old ones really). I miss Hilary.

None of the storylines are holding my attention. :crazy2: They're dragging out the JT storyline way way way too long. ::yes:: Thinking of giving it a break again and hope when I tune in again it will be more appealing than it is now. :confused3

I'm snoring again. They are dragging this JT thing out WAY to long already. Thank goodness I can speed through it. Please, put us out of our misery. I don't even care if the guy is dead, alive, or if he's walkin' around like "Weekend at Bernies". JUST END IT!
Hate Reids "man bun", he really looks like a tall, gawky, rather ugly woman. LOL!
Need to get Jack with someone his OWN AGE, or (at least close). I mean this Kerry thing is a yawn too. Probably turn out to be his sister anyway. I see zero chemistry there.
The Phyllis/Nick/Billy thing. Haven't we done this several times already? These couples (through in Sharon, and Jack) have switched mates so many times already it's really feeling "icky".

I was thinking yesterday that Victoria and Reed were sporting mother/son ‘dos. Reed is one homely dude.

OK, I watched today. Tomorrow~who knows? :confused3
Reed definitely looks better without the man bun. Let it be, Reed, let it be free to blow in the wind. :rotfl2:

Does Cane really irritate anyone else or is it just me? I just don't like his character at all. :sad2:

I agree about Jack and Kerry. Too much of an age difference which produces an ugh factor. Too bad the chemist Jabot hired couldn't have been an attractive, middle aged woman instead of someone Kerry's age. :rolleyes2

OK, I watched today. Tomorrow~who knows? :confused3
Reed definitely looks better without the man bun. Let it be, Reed, let it be free to blow in the wind. :rotfl2:

Does Cane really irritate anyone else or is it just me? I just don't like his character at all. :sad2:

I agree about Jack and Kerry. Too much of an age difference which produces an ugh factor. Too bad the chemist Jabot hired couldn't have been an attractive, middle aged woman instead of someone Kerry's age. :rolleyes2
Can't stand Cane either. The way he is always puckering his mouth in a duck face or something. He thinks he's so sexy and they always want to show him and Lilly getting busy...same with my other least fave male, Billy (and Phyllis) getting busy...both couples, YUCKO!!! Those 2 fellas are soooooo not sexy to me. Too metro.

I'm actually starting to sort of like Mia.

Is Sharon right? Is Tessa taking advantage of Mariah and still using her?

I agree - the storylines are snoozers right now. Don't care anymore about JT and that whole storyline. Am sick to death of Phyllis/Nick/Billy. Lola is a cute girl, but have you noticed when she kisses Kyle she kinda overdoes it - sort of swallows his lips. Gets on my nerves. Need something different here - it's getting bad...... yet I still record it every day. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter