The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Get rid of : Lily, Christine, Rosales family
See less of: Cain
See more of: Lauren & Michael
Bring back: Paul, Ashley, Jill,

Hope we find out who's been setting up Victor for JT's murder? JT?? is he really alive?

Soap opera characters can never control themselves. And these small towns, every woman has either slept with or been married to every man in town. The kids that result have half sisters/brothers all over town.

Does anyone else want to take a pair of hedge clippers to Reid's hair :rotfl2: And Devon acts like he is the only person in the world to have ever lost someone he loved :confused3

I'm getting fond of Reid now. As long as he isn't wearing his man bun. And I like the interaction between him, Charlie and Nikki today.

Although I haven't been much of a Jill fan overall, I really enjoyed her scenes today with her boys. Also glad she split with Colin which means he won't be back.

I adore Jess Walton and she’s a fascinating actress but Brenda Dickson will always be the “ real” Jill Foster to me.

I'm getting fond of Reid now. As long as he isn't wearing his man bun. And I like the interaction between him, Charlie and Nikki today.

Yes- it was so touching how she forgave the boys because she felt like she was wrong too for drinking and walking into the street.

I really thought that Victor was behind moving JT's body and possibly the fire, but it seems like he's not from the conversation he had with Nick. Can't figure out who's behind this? is JT still alive??

I really thought that Victor was behind moving JT's body and possibly the fire, but it seems like he's not from the conversation he had with Nick. Can't figure out who's behind this? is JT still alive??

I really don't care any more who moved JT's body or if he is even alive :crazy2: They have dragged that stupid storyline on for way too long and it is time to put it out of its (and our!) misery :confused3

Does anyone else want to take a pair of hedge clippers to Reid's hair :rotfl2: And Devon acts like he is the only person in the world to have ever lost someone he loved :confused3

Reid looks like an Elf On The Shelf.:santa: I mean it, seriously. My daughter has one in her home for the grand babies and I swear when I see Reid I think of the damn Elf, lol!:rotfl2:

I’m glad Kerry’s the first character in my memory who ever wondered about the number of people the person she’s involved with has married or banged. I think that would be a caution for most people in real life, but soap characters never seem to think twice about their partner’s previous relationships.

Lola most definitely overreacted to the expensive gift. She could have communicated better and tried to explain why she was uncomfortable instead of insisting that Kyle doesn’t really know her. He is getting to know her. Cut him some slack.

Then she had to hurt him with Fen. The way she kissed Fen with her wide open mouth certainly was not like an inexperienced virgin.

Lola most definitely overreacted to the expensive gift. She could have communicated better and tried to explain why she was uncomfortable instead of insisting that Kyle doesn’t really know her. He is getting to know her. Cut him some slack.

Then she had to hurt him with Fen. The way she kissed Fen with her wide open mouth certainly was not like an inexperienced virgin.

Certainly an overly dramatic reaction. Simply explain your feelings. "use your words". She reacted like a spoiled 2 year old. (except for the kissing thing, looks like she has quite a bit more experience than she claims.)

I'm hoping Billy and Victoria get back together and stay together this time. They make such a cute couple.

I want JT to surface one of these days (soon please!!!) and reveal he's alive and the one behind Nikki's hit and run, planting the evidence targeting Victor for his "death," and probably causing physical or emotional pain for one of the other fab 4 in the days ahead.

Certainly an overly dramatic reaction. Simply explain your feelings. "use your words". She reacted like a spoiled 2 year old. (except for the kissing thing, looks like she has quite a bit more experience than she claims.)
agree - she almost swallows him whole when she kisses him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!